Forum › Posts by moonfrost13

moonfrost13
Image Comments 10 Oct 06:08
Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013
Fluttering%20feelings%20-%20domestic

@Luyten - Halmoni has been translating ssamba's blog posts and including any new artwork from her. You can find them on her Tumblr under the ssamba tag: http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/tagged/ssamba

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

I think combining ideas sounds good. You cover all of the bases since ssamba would get a letter in her own language, while also still receiving the link to the forum so fans can continue to add their own personal messages and fan art in one place.

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

I don't even know how to process this... I know I don't post a lot here but, not a week has gone by that I haven't thought about FF and ssamba's health. I'm completely devastated to learn she's fighting cancer and isn't doing well. :( And in her condition she still found the strength to draw two artworks of Seol-a and No-rae for her fans which is so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

Well I'm rooting for you to be right!!! Let me be wrong!! I keep thinking okay we have x amount of chapters left so hopelly we have x amount of time that we see them as a couple.

::prays to yuri gods::

I know, I really want to see them as a couple. >< I'd be disappointed if the confession came near the very end. I want a good amount of chapters showing all of their fluffy interactions post-confession, as well as how their family and friends will react. Since ssamba's storytelling hasn't gone wrong so far, I'm holding onto hope. haha.

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

anonymous:

Yeah, it is. xD

I like the choice of song better than the one in that other fan video.

However, in that other video, the edits and coloring of the images are really nice, and the image editing seems "neater" though.

But I do like the feel of the "slide-y" animations in this one.

All in all, good stuff. :3

I do, too. And I think the lyrics are fitting, not only for the images chosen but, also for the overall story of FF. :)

What I really liked about the other video, though, is how they added different backgrounds. Now I don't know much about making videos but, to me it looks like that would be a lot of work. XP It made it so pretty, like I was watching an anime.

This video I enjoyed how Seol-a and No-rae seemed to be in motion. Such as how Seol-a leaned in and whispered into No-rae's ear the lyrics of the song. Made it more intimate and gave me feels. <3

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

Wow, that fan vid is really well made. I can't believe it's my first time seeing it. Now I can't stop playing it because it's catchy. XP

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

What we have:

1.) Seol-A loves No-Rae
2.) Seol-A almost confessed but ex boyfriend interrupted
3.) No-Rae got closure with ex
4 ) No-Rae knows she loves Seol-A but doesn't know what to do with said love

We have come a long way. I kind of skipped over all the before stuff, but looking at it like that I'm thinking we are still a while off from any confessions.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but, I think the opposite and that a confession might not be far off. XP Unless ssamba throws in another character to postpone things, I don't see much standing in their way now that they've both laid their past to rest and understand the nature of their feelings.

But, that could just be my hopeful shipping heart talking...

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

I personally don't think Ina is bad. Yes, she was pushing Seol-a's buttons. But, I saw it as her trying to feel Seol-a out, which is why she purposely brought up No-rae in the conversation to see her reaction.

Her advice is as cryptic as Ji-hwan's so forgive me if this doesn't make sense... lol. What I got out of it is that from Ina's perspective No-rae has a "careful personality" - she's not one to readily confess and often holds back for the other's sake. No-rae showed that reluctance in the previous chapter when she told Ina she wasn't sure about everything, about what she wanted from the person she likes.

While Seol-a wears her heart on her sleeve. So when Ina said: "the more you pour your feelings out, the more you'll suffer. Especially in an uncertain relationship." I took it as her way of saying, "the more attached your feelings become to No-rae, the more you'll suffer if things are left uncertain between the two of you." I don't think it was meant to encourage nor discourage. She was just laying the truth out for Seol-a to think over.

moonfrost13
Image Comments 04 Jan 07:29
joined Apr 7, 2013
Happynewyear

I feel this started as a game. Seol-a was tipsy from drinking and asks No-rae to guess what color panties she's wearing. After guessing incorrectly a few times, Seol-a finally has No-rae check for herself. Turns out, it was a trick question and she wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress. :P No-rae nosebleeds and faints

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

But I'm still not sure whether this is yuri though. (。々°)

What yuri? This is obviously a story about a beautiful FRIENDSHIP. Friends who... think the other is cute, who blush and stare at one another's lips, who sleep together while inwardly confessing to themselves that they like each other.

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 11:18PM

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

Thank you halmoni for finding the time to translate despite your very busy schedule. And good luck on your finals! :)

Ahh, this chapter... I'm exploding with feels because of it! No-rae is a little ray of sunshine. I'm glad my favorite dork is back. She brightens any panel she's in. :3 Even a wild Hye-kyung has appeared! I missed her because she never fails to make me laugh. This line was gold:

Hye-kyung: The "I look like I can seduce any man I want within 10 minutes" act suits you way better~
Seol-a: Y-you're complimenting me, right?
Hye-kyung: Of course!

But, the moment that was most meaningful to me was when Seol-a's "I think I like you..." changed to "I know I like you." That made my heart skip a beat and I can't wait to see where they go from here. ^^

(Also, thanks ssamba, now I have Troublemaker stuck in my head... again.)

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

Wait, so No-rae, Seol-a, and Yu-ji were all in Australia... You know what this calls for?

Crazy fan theory time! (Brought to you by me and Alextasha)

It would be the classic K-drama twist if their pasts were intertwined. Yu-ji saw Seol-a when she was staying in Australia and wanted to talk with her. But, on her way to meet her, she got into a car accident.

No-rae witnesses the car accident and attempts to rescue the injured girl. Tragically, there's nothing she can do to help and Yu-ji dies in her arms.

Once the whole truth comes to light, Seol-a and No-rae realize that they both share a connection to Yu-ji and guilt weighs heavily upon them. They can no longer be together because it's too painful. Thus, angst ensues for a few chapters and we pull our hair out in frustration until, they come to understand that they can't escape their fluttering feelings. It's fate. XP

Edit by Alextasha: Dun dun duuuuun :D

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 9:45AM

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

anonymous:

The hotlinked images don't show up for me... Postimage.org strikes again! Dx

Maybe someone else can confirm.

http://s5.postimg.org/hfd26gyol/ch10.jpg redirects to http://postimg.org/image/5q92ii7pv/
http://s5.postimg.org/xogpw17dh/ch11.jpg redirects to http://postimg.org/image/3wjngukk3/

I think it's because these images are too large, so hotlinking is not allowed for them, and thus, they force-redirect to the image page.

The chapter 11 direct link works for me. But, the chapter 10 link redirects, which is strange. ^^;

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

Martian:

The last 3 fan-art almost sent me to heaven, but then I remember that we are only a few days away from a new chapter update of FF ! Thank you anonymous for always posting wonderful FF fan-arts and keeping this thread alive.

keeping this thread alive.

keeping this thread alive.

This was a hiatus.
I'm making a note here: HUGE DISTRESS.

It's hard to overstate my desperation.

Fluttering Feelings.
We ship who we must
because we can.
For the good of all of us
except the ones into het.

But there's no sense crying over every missed part.
You just keep on postin' till you run out of art.
And the hiatus's almost done.
And hope you all had fun
with the huge thread that is STILL ALIVE

I'M SORRY

... But at the same time, not really. :3

Very nicely sung, GLaDOS. I mean, anon. lol.

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

Fan art by yujiezuigao:

Source:
http://tw.weibo.com/yujiezuigao/3865313802286181
http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6af611c4jw1eu4u9i8tb4j20p0050q6f.jpg

Are they bunnies...? I'm trying to figure out what that fluff on their butts are. XP

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

anonymous:

YOU HONAH MEE WIF YOH WOHDZ

So wait, you've been lurking all this time?

Not quite. The last time I commented here was a little over a month ago. So I wasn't around during that time but, yesterday I did go back to read the posts I missed... which I saw was a lot of freaking out that No-rae was dead, theories about how/why her jacket fell off, etc. XP

Ya know what they say, quality over quantity.

... although quantity would be nice too. X3

If you can even count what I bring as quality. lol. I make no promises about quantity but, I do have another short fan comic underway. :)

Me neither, lawl.

I think I used to just not exist in that time period. As in, I would just phase out of existence all of Sunday and Monday.

I tell myself, 'At least the hiatus will give me time to catch up on things irl.' But, who am I kidding? I care about Seol-a and No-rae more than I do reality. haha.

BTW, just noticed... props for the lollipops. :3

Thanks! I love the lollipops. I consider them Seol-a and No-rae's signature item. This probably won't be the last time that you see them in my artwork.

@Alextasha - Great job on the typesetting! ^^ This fan comic is definitely going among my favorites. Even though it's a "fake" chapter, I want to believe that these were Seol-a's canon thoughts. lol.

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

anonymous:

^ The above format looks awfully familiar...

Rehosted:
http://s3.postimg.org/rg8rhslj7/tumblr_nr03i1wb_Ad1qj60sho1_1280.png

moonfrost13! You're alive! TOO BAD... YOU... WILL DIE!

So glad to hear from you again.

And nice work, as usual!

Playin' doctor and kinky dress-up?! T-this is the lewdest fan art yet!! Even more so than the NSFW ones from before!!!

X3

Well, you are the master fan art poster/finder so I thought it only fitting to copy the best. ;)
Yes, I am alive! Though that clip almost killed me because it was so bad. lol. Real life and an artistic block has been kicking my butt lately but, I managed to muster up enough willpower to make a small contribution to the FF fandom. And it's for the sake of my own sanity as well because what are Sun./Mon.'s without FF?? I can't even remember what I used to do on that day before FF existed. haha.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one whose mind went there. Anime has warped my view of doctors and nurses. lol.

HypocriticalLiar:

OMG HAII. Ditto'ing anon's comment lol. WB! :D

(And I love it, so cute and so true. T_T)

Hi and thank you! It's nice to see you again, too. ^^
(Aww, thanks. I never thought the day would come where I'd find myself drawing Seol-a and No-rae as a doctor/nurse but, it was surprisingly fun. lol.)

last edited at Jul 5, 2015 3:50AM

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

Feels like I haven't posted here in forever. So to make up for my inactivity, here is a silly fan art from me (moonfrost13). Hopefully it will help to ease the pain of this hiatus. lol.

Source:
http://moonfrost13.tumblr.com/post/123260955609/this-is-what-happens-when-you-ask-me-to-draw-fan
https://36.media.tumblr.com/606533d2902316b6446a6e6a94769a7e/tumblr_nr03i1wbAd1qj60sho1_1280.png

Inspired by this ask from sanctuary-for-strange-people:
http://sanctuary-for-strange-people.tumblr.com/post/123035557760/because-of-fluttering-feelings-hiatus

last edited at Jul 5, 2015 2:51AM

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

I hope they leave it because afterwords/credits/translator notes like that breathes life into my soul. XP

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

Thank you, Halmoni!

Omg, a tragedy! B-But, this is Fluttering Feelings... the manhwa where nothing truly bad ever happens, at least it doesn't in my own delusional mind.

No-rae... ;_; This cliffhanger is going to haunt me.

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

ieeheh:

I think it's a Seo-la's thing, not Korean in general lol. She's full of herself... in the most innocent way :) Remember her complimenting and admiring her own legs? No-rae was completely caught off guard back then lol

I was mainly wondering because I've seen other Korean people do this, which I always found a bit weird that they enjoy hanging such large photos of themselves, their wedding and family on the wall. XP But, I agree that Seol-a is also a little full of herself. haha. It's actually refreshing to see a confident woman, rather than the typical character cliche of saying you're ugly when you're not.

Taeyeon Dork:

I cant help but that scene kinda remind me of Rain in kdrama Full House when he put his big picture on the wall at his house
Soo maybe its uncommon but not un-normal thing

Hilarious thing is when Norae imagining her self staring at Seol-A big pictures on her wall LOL

Oh, yeah. Its been a while since I've seen Full House but, I think I remember the scene. And I've watched other K-dramas which have done similar.

I would have loved to seen Hye-kyung's reaction if No-rae did accept the picture and she saw it hung on the wall while visiting No-rae's apartment. lol.

last edited at May 24, 2015 11:04PM

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

Oh, man, I laughed way too hard at No-rae's face when she saw that picture of Seol-a. XP I can't believe Seol-a offered it to her, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to give your friend a giant, sexy photo of yourself to hang on the wall. lol.

Is that a part of Korean culture? I notice it's not uncommon for Koreans, especially their celebrities to hang large photos of themselves in their house.

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

I've come to the conclusion that Seol-a's lap must be exceptionally comfy and soft to be mistaken for a couch cushion. If she hadn't spoken, No-rae would have continued to remain oblivious of her presence. lol.

I won't say that Seol-a is dense, though she is stuck on the idea of "friendship" to the point that she's blinding herself from any other option. Still, the way she brought up their promise (yes, I've been waiting for this!) while nestling into No-rae's shoulder was so sweet and vulnerable, she can do no wrong in my eyes. XP

I'm still not a fan of Kyung-woo. Better late than never for him to confess the right way. Though I question his concept of what "love" is. I feel he uses the word too casually if I'm going by that photo at the end. He barely knew Seol-a; the real Seol-a and not what's merely on the surface. And I certainly wouldn't resort to sly tactics and bad intentions towards someone whom I supposedly loved.

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

tiger:

Now the real question is... what was she thinking about that got her so distracted?!

Seol-a, clearly, but I want to know the exact thoughts!

I guess my headcanon would be that No-rae tried to explain further about why she's been acting so strangely. But, Seol-a might have gone the considerate route by saying that if it's something she can't tell her, that it's okay, she doesn't want to pressure her. So No-rae is left sighing and mentally kicking herself since she doesn't know what to say or how to get her point across. And all of that distracted her from noticing that she was currently on top of Seol-a. XP

moonfrost13
joined Apr 7, 2013

Omg, No-rae! Girl, you must be completely out of it to not notice Seol-a and then to go and sit on her lap. XP I should be speculating about the rest of the chapter but, my brain effectively shut down in that moment. As far as I'm concerned it's the only scene that matters. lol.