Forum › Their Story discussion

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

It's funny how my girlfriend and I used to read this with each other, now she left me, they are still flirting, I I feel a little bitter tho. TT__TT

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Maybe we could just go with a rule that if you've read stuff that's translated but not up here yet, use spoilers. If you've read stuff that even the yaoi site hasn't translated, just shut your face.

And DEFINITELY don't discuss important stuff like their first kiss without at minimum spoiler tags.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

PLEASE don't tell me this is going to turn into another Fluttering Feelings type thread.

Seriously, I'll die.

Since you update in batch here, it's bound to happen that people will discuss unreleased strips.

It just means that some people feel more comfortable discussing it here than elsewhere. Should be happy about this ^_^;

^^ And there hasn't been a first kiss anywhere afaik

Can't we just speculate without spoilers ?

last edited at Apr 10, 2015 10:20AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The advantage is there's nowhere near as big a gap between available/translated and being posted on Dynasty. FF is a special case.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Maybe you should split the thread prematurely.
I mean, this stuff is bound to happen if the uploads are delayed.

If the uploads are delayed? has there ever been a schedule?
I don't have anything against speculations but speculations when the raws are out? Hmmm!! the "wild guesses" become strangely accurate by then... it sucks

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I'm just happy Their Story exists at all. It's super cute and kind of fluffy, but I enjoy every second of reading it. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

joined Sep 21, 2012

Yeah, same.

joined Sep 4, 2014

Latest update on yaoi-blcd cracked me up. Really Qiu Tong ? You know what you are doing, don't you?

a good excuse to cuddle in a public place. She is one clever girl if you ask me ;3
but i think the best part is the whistle XD I can relate cuz it is fun to tease a friend when you see them like that

I feel so proud of being able to (somewhat) read my mother tongue now haha; no nail-biting wait for translations ;w;
I'll bet 10 internet cookies that Qiu Tong initiates the kiss. She's such a fricking tease.

^^^ agreed!!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

God damn it, that last update was adorable! But Qiu Tong's phone... face... picture... thing was terrifying.

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 5:29PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Spoiler-ed, I guess.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Spoiler-ed, I guess.

It's gonna give you fluttering feelings ;-p

joined Jan 31, 2015

Spoiler-ed, I guess.

That was really quite a Stretch.

... OK, bye.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

God damn it, that last update was adorable! But Qiu Tong's phone... face... picture... thing was terrifying.

Probably should put that in spoiler tags.

Sorry, I didn't think it was specific enough to really spoil anything. I'll keep a tighter rein on what I say next time.

Spoiler-ed, I guess.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 5:51PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Probably should put that in spoiler tags.

Sorry, I didn't think it was specific enough to really spoil anything. I'll keep a tighter rein on what I say next time.

Yeah, you can never really be sure what people do or don't want to hear. I find when it comes to spoilers it's always best to err on the side of caution.

Lest they miss out on the true terror of her phone... still not sure what to call that. I'm not tech savvy, is it something specific? Damn it, I derailed my own comment again.

edit: For some reason, this is giving me a huge sense of Déjà vu (yes, enough to listen to the Maiden song), did this exact thing happen somewhere her already?

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 6:06PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Spoiler-ed, I guess.

No problem.

Spoiler-ed, I guess.

... OK, bye.

Really now....

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 6:24PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Spoiler-ed, I guess.

No problem.

Spoiler-ed, I guess.

... OK, bye.

Really now....

I guess...some people must be unable to endure all these feelings they are experiencing. It would be a shame if these fragments of love they are losing cannot be collected anymore and turn from beautiful sunflowers to sad but, sweet blue flowers.

Heh, yeah I went there ;)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Spoiler-ed, I guess.

No problem.

Spoiler-ed, I guess.

... OK, bye.

Really now....

I guess...some people must be unable to endure all these feelings they are experiencing. It would be a shame if these fragments of love they are losing cannot be collected anymore and turn from beautiful sunflowers to sad but, sweet blue flowers.

Heh, yeah I went there ;)

Well, there are some jokes we all must endure.

Thiaguinho-sama
grlsgirlsgurls
Tumblr_mlx3xqnffx1rsdifjo2_500
joined Mar 23, 2015

Amazing evildevil! Omgosh

joined Jan 14, 2015

One day..one day this manhua will give me a heart attack.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Latest one did it again... can't help it but go "Dawwwww"...

They are so friggin' cute.

Now, what did she bring?

last edited at Apr 16, 2015 1:41AM

grlsgirlsgurls
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

loved the latest installment. :) sun jin knows here moves. :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.