Forum › Posts by ChocolateCakeLover

Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I am entertained ngl

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Too close to justify coming back to stay overnight, I think.

ChocolateCakeLover
1 x ½ discussion 19 Mar 01:43
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Greatest Of All Time?

Yes

ChocolateCakeLover
1 x ½ discussion 19 Mar 01:28
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Akira a GOAT tbh

ChocolateCakeLover
1 x ½ discussion 24 Jan 23:47
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

For fuck's sake Asuka you're like if Tottenham was a person

Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

There is nothing wrong with adhering to a right-wing conservative party - or simply right-wing views, though. Sometimes, I wonder where true tolerance lies...

You just read a story about someone ending a relationship because of their right wing ideals and somehow span it into "actually it's the left who are intolerant" that's hilarious.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Is that first part a reply to my post? Cos it seems a little random if not but I didn't say "shifty" lol.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Even if you assume the motivation behind that is benign it's still a shitty reason to do it

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Did you actually forget the original premise of the story also included Dad going dead broke and having to flee his creditors, which is why Yurika had to find her inner gigolette in the first place? Hell he literally died once as a result, and isn't implied to yet be fiscally back on his feet either.

The impression is he was essentially retired from the ladykiller thing before he had to take to the road due to circumstances; note how it was always referred to in the past tense for ex.

Yurika only does her thing when required to because of the whatever circumstances of the chapter are, the dad did it here just to be an ass

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

idk how relevant that is, it's been a while since I first read through but I think basically every girl Yurika gets with either comes on to her or isn't really implied to be straight in the first place barring like one or so? And while both ideas are dumb (I don't really like the "so's spaghetti until it's wet meme because of it) one is objectively worse because of the context of the world and its history with lgbt people, as well as the context of it being in a yuri manga.

I dunno if it's just because my mood was terrible anyway because of G2 getting smashed but I find it worse than just annoying myself lol, it pisses me off.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I know people aren't that happy with the "het" part here. But quick reminder that part of the women in the college were already confirmed as bisexual, not every woman in the series is gay, so remember, even if it is wlm, bi characters are still not het.

One character literally said they weren't into guys and got "you just haven't met the right one"'d tho which is the main issue imo and why the writers can fucking drown to death

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well that was shit

Honestly fuck the guys who made this, that was gross af

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

wtf that ending felt like it came out of nowhere. Can't say I'm too sad about it, I liked the main couple but not the brother gimmick.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I don't even hate this development, even though I know it's going to hurt me in the long run lol

Unless the manga goes for the Mommy GF harem route, which, for the record, it 100% should

ChocolateCakeLover
Stretch discussion 14 Jul 14:05
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

There are good reasons to criticize the ending on other terms, but most people are just mad that there wasn't a blatantly lesbian finish.

There's few worse sins tbf

ChocolateCakeLover
Citrus + discussion 13 Jul 21:11
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Hey we got ourselves a nun here

I never even said I was against either nsfw or kissing scenes lol, I just don't particularly feel like I'm missing out when they're not there.

I don't think it's missing out because of the lack of nsfw scenes. -- So I was saying that a little nsfw would actually help it, because the art is pretty good and the only thing I personally like.

I don't see enough difference between the two that its worth splitting hairs over lol.

ChocolateCakeLover
Citrus + discussion 13 Jul 18:01
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Umm I never said they are related? I just used the "wife material" as a phrase/metaphor.

Fair enough I guess, I find it an odd word choice though, given that they do marry and "wife material" doesn't really mean anything.

Your other paragraph only seems tangentially related to anything I said, if you think the story is missing out from a lack of nsfw and kissing scenes I'll agree to disagree lol.

ChocolateCakeLover
1 x ½ discussion 13 Jul 17:00
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Considering her main insult was "liar" I'd say that's the most likely scenario. But some sort of seduction or sexual treatment under the pretense of "love" despite the clear intent just to play around and then moving to the next target is no better than emotional abuse to me.

It's not just the main insult being a liar, it's a hickey being the mark of one that set my mind on it. But if you want to call that emotional abuse, sure that works, I just thought you were implying something Miyuki had done physically.

If you go back some pages you will find someone theorizing that Ayako may have sexually abuse Asuka under the effectsof drugs taken from the pharmacy and that's why Asuka love her mommy.

People are wild.

ChocolateCakeLover
Citrus + discussion 13 Jul 16:40
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Mei's inability to emotionally connect to Yuzu

What inability? You quoted "make me feel things" to back it up, you are aware MacySan isn't Yuzu right?

By Mei not being wife material to me is that as a character she fails to make me feel things.

I fail to see how that is at all related to Mei marrying Yuzu.

The irony is that Mei and Matsuri would have more chances of working out than with Yuzu.

I feel like you're trying too hard.

ChocolateCakeLover
1 x ½ discussion 13 Jul 16:17
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You didn't realize that incest is the death of the soul? Asuka died the day she masturbated to her mom. We have been following her living corpse and saw it get sexually assaulted by a senpai and then struggling to seduce her mom the entire time.

oof, rip

My guess at this point is that, rather than being someone who has so traumatized Asuka sexually that she’s reverting to the safety of a relationship with her own mother

Was this actually a thing people thought oO

but she still sexually harrassed her at the very least. I would say kissing gets brushed off far too easily sometimes.

It feels kind of complicated to judge whether I blame the author or the character in situations like this tbh. I'm pretty sure Asuka did like Miyuki back then so it could as easily be the author thinking "well Miyuki could tell, so it's okay" as Miyuki harassing her in universe. So I dunno how much I really condemn Miyuki for it.

And you don't develope hate or strong dislike like that for nothing.

It was most likely for cheating wasn't it? Rather than anything Miyuki did directly to Asuka.

ChocolateCakeLover
1 x ½ discussion 13 Jul 14:04
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I still remember some people here saying Jun should mind his own business and is annoying for daring to warn Asuka lol
As if this was not the predictable outcome.

Did Asuka gt murdered while I wasn't looking or something?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Actually I've been reading other forums and blogs and I was surprised by the large number of people who want Mio-leading straight shota
They are like 'screw yuri, let Mio boff the big sisters!'

Forums and blogs like those are why the guillotine was invented tbh

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Student is dangerous, but sensei is adorable

Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I unironically love Citrus, but Harumin not being told about out about Mei and Yuzu until the last couple of chapters was so frustrating. Yuzu pls she's your best friend. I know she'd known Kana and Megumi for longer, but still she was so quick to try and tell them about Mei, why did it take so long for Harumin?

Dude... I fucking love the Total War Series.
Rome: Total War and Medieval 2 was THE SHIT for me when I was a kid.

I used to love those two, but ever since I really got into Warhammer 1 & 2 thy feel borderline unplayable lol

These days, aside from playing Overwatch and League of Legends with friends

I too play league with friends. And by friends I mean medium bots. It's a little boring but the esports scene is more interesting anyway >.>

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 11:29AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

This is soooo good I can't believe I missed an update (apparently friendship means NOTHING to OrangePekoe) why do good manga have to die young ;____;