Forum › In the Pool, OLs Around Thirty discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's ok girls! There is plenty of ways two women can have kids now!

joined Sep 13, 2013

I fucking loved that. Maybe because I'm having a midlife crisis at the age of 20, but one shots like this really lift the stories up, especially when stories like The Feelings We Must All Endure drag them down. That was a great pick me up.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Yeah, if you move from Japan.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Lol a jambox? This really is before my time. :p
Cute story though, kinda wish it wasn't just a one shot.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Who you calling shit you poop

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

The facial expression in pg 6 killed me XD

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Cute story though, kinda wish it wasn't just a one shot.

lol! One of the translators "dated" themselves with that term. xD Haven't heard that one since I was a kid.

Shuninta really needs to do a sequel to this!

Those two made me think of Love/Hate a little lol.

last edited at Feb 14, 2015 10:17AM

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

I love this. As a 30 (okay 32) year old lesbian, stories about high school girls just make me roll my eyes, but stories about older lesbians are more interesting to me.
Especially as a lesbian who's trying to reproduce (I have an insemination at the dr's tomorrow). It'd be nice if my wife had a reliable younger brother who could provide sperm, but alas, we're going with a willing-to-be-known donor from a bank.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

lol! One of the translators "dated" themselves with that term. xD Haven't heard that one since I was a kid.

"Jambox" was in English in the original. But as far as I know, what's shown in this chapter are bluetooth speakers; the music itself is being played off her phone.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

When the pool was popped, I was pretty sure that was when light-haired OL was gonna give up. But nope. Of course not. Fucking Shuninta.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not so much in Japan (other than the method suggested in the story), sadly.

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

I love this. As a 30 (okay 32) year old lesbian, stories about high school girls just make me roll my eyes, but stories about older lesbians are more interesting to me.
Especially as a lesbian who's trying to reproduce (I have an insemination at the dr's tomorrow). It'd be nice if my wife had a reliable younger brother who could provide sperm, but alas, we're going with a willing-to-be-known donor from a bank.

True. Yuri in high school setting gets REALLY old. Adult lesbians are just much more fascinating to read.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Good luck! And agreed about high school yuri stories, they get tiresome after a while...

True. Yuri in high school setting gets REALLY old. Adult lesbians are just much more fascinating to read.

Pretty much, it must also be because they are rarer stories around here as well.

joined Jan 17, 2014

lol, childhood friend OL cant yuri this hilarious :D

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Shuninta, what are you even doing...I have no idea what to feel...amusement, frustration, empathy, sorrow, annoyance, commiseration, and hope?

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

"Jambox" was in English in the original. But as far as I know, what's shown in this chapter are bluetooth speakers; the music itself is being played off her phone.

Isn't Jambox referring to the Jawbone wireless speakers?

I like Amano Shuninta's Adult Life stories... They are adult but still playful and funny.

Can anyone explain the difference between watashi and atashi? And what about anta and omae?

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

^ I would say B appears to be more feminine/girly in comparison to A.

joined Aug 11, 2014

25 years of active unrequited love? Girl, for your sake and ours, move on. You don't have to cut ties with your friend, but why are you still even... Does Amano just really enjoy miserable characters? Is that what this is? I feel like that's what this is.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Good luck! And agreed about high school yuri stories, they get tiresome after a while...

Pretty much, it must also be because they are rarer stories around here as well.

Well, adults can do things like live together, go to France/America and get married, etc -- there's more than just confessing their feelings or consummate their relationship which is what hs-ers are limited to.

joined Oct 3, 2014

Can anyone explain the difference between watashi and atashi? And what about anta and omae?

Watashi is the polite/gender-neutral term to refer to oneself. It's just all around awesome because you can use it in almost any situation. Atashi (same kanji as watashi, just read differently) is the feminine casual way to refer to oneself. It's usually used by young women.

Anta is the casual contraction of anata, with anata being the polite form of "you". It's sometimes used by couples to refer to each other. Likewise, omae may be used by friends or couples, usually coming from males. It's quite impolite/derogatory otherwise.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Watashi is the polite/gender-neutral term to refer to oneself. It's just all around awesome because you can use it in almost any situation. Atashi (same kanji as watashi, just read differently) is the feminine casual way to refer to oneself. It's usually used by young women.

Really ? I thought watashi was feminine too while guys use "Ore" (or Boku but more childish) most of the time
I should pay more attention to these thing while watching anime, I don't recall a guy using watashi

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Anta is the casual contraction of anata, with anata being the polite form of "you". It's sometimes used by couples to refer to each other. Likewise, omae may be used by friends or couples, usually coming from males. It's quite impolite/derogatory otherwise.

^
I agree.
I also actually think that "omae" is pretty vulgar. Always heard it when people are upset.

joined Oct 3, 2014

Really ? I thought watashi was feminine too while guys use "Ore" (or Boku but more childish) most of the time
I should pay more attention to these thing while watching anime, I don't recall a guy using watashi

Ore is pretty common among men, but it can be seen as rude. Definitely do not want to use it while talking to your boss at work lol. You wouldn't hear men use watashi a lot in anime because, well, anime often ignores politeness unless there's a need for a character to appear impeccably mannered =P

joined Jul 8, 2013

Man, look at this shit. This is just another fake happy ending. Fucking look at it. One girl loves the other, but, even though the other does seem to care about her, all she does is lead her on without any actual intention of going out with her. And what's her fucking reason? BECAUSE SHE WANTS A KID FOR HER PARENTS. I literally just can't even. Shuninta's been nothing but a disappointment lately. WTF happened? I mean, at the very least, REJECT HER SERIOUSLY! Give her a chance of being happy with someone else at least. gfdi. I'm so close to just considering skipping all of Shuninta's works if this is how they're all gonna be from now on.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was kind of depressing. In the end, nothing realy changed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.