Forum › Stretch discussion

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

there really is no hope for prism and there really is no chance of yuri in this manga..... huh.....

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To be honest, Ran doesn't seem that interested in dudes so much as the idea of dudes. She talks about getting a guy or whatever, but when actually presented with them doesn't appear to care much. Like they barely register with her. Even Keiko doesn't appear to be trying very hard, she seems more invested in babysitting Ran than anything else.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

When did the senpai break up with her boyfriend?
I'm not quite catch up with the story.

joined Nov 30, 2011

When did the senpai break up with her boyfriend?
I'm not quite catch up with the story.

Before the story happened. So I think you're caught up with the rest of us.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Ack! Just learned something new while reading another manga. The whole 49th Day Memorial (never knew what it meant so pardon me for those who already know!) is a ritual part of a funeral ceremony taking place 49 days after a person's death:

The first of which are the Chu-in Services (chu-in kuyo) held weekly until the 49th day after death. These first 49 days are regarded as especially important as they mark the intermediate stage between birth and death (chu-in). In Mahayana Buddhism, in general, it is considered important to hold these services for the benefit of the deceased during this intermediate stage of transmigration. In the Pure Land tradition, however, since we are assured of immediate birth in the Pure Land upon death through Amida's saving grace, these services are held more to relieve anxiety and to assure the family of the deceased of their loved one's Birth in the Pure Land. The Chu-in Services on the 7th and 49th days after death are considered particularly important.

This is all new to me and I figured some folks would like to know about it if they didn't already =)

Keiko mentions it in Ch.8 Pg.6.... It... kinda puts things into perspective.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

Stretches for warm up and cool down! I am going to add these to my routine. I even excitedly told my friend that I have new stretches to teach her.

I wish there would be yuri on later chapters but I like the subtext just fine. After all this wasn't tagged as yuri so I try not to expect things and get disappointed.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

OK, OK, this was a nice laid back chapter, but why is Keiko-sempai feeling up on Ran (http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch20#2, center panel)?

ummm.. OK.... so sometimes squeezing the soft fleshy side of a girl is nice but.... I don't go around feeling up on my friends or roommates unless we're more than friends. < pulling out the Yuri magnifying glass >

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I don't go around feeling up on my friends or roommates unless we're more than friends.

Don't you!?

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I don't go around feeling up on my friends or roommates unless we're more than friends.

Don't you!?

nah, i don't. if i'm being touchy-feely, then i'm interested in the person. i'm either gonna make a move on the person or gonna get demoted to permanent friend status. that grey area in-between always makes me feel awkward. do you?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Don't you!?

nah, i don't. if i'm being touchy-feely, then i'm interested in the person. i'm either gonna make a move on the person or gonna get demoted to permanent friend status. that grey area in-between always makes me feel awkward. do you?

Yeah i feel their thighs every now and then, never went for bellys though, that would be as if i'm analyzing their weight or something
Of course i never went full Girlfriends and the whole deal about kiss between friends, that's retarded

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

Mannnn I want to like this but I can't help but skeeved out now that I've checked out his other lolicon stuff . . . ughhhghgh

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Lol! They're such a bunch a' cute athletic dorks!

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

This manga is serialized in a Josei megazine right ?
I wonder what do Josei readers find interesting in this manga, I mean we're all Yuri readers here and we find it interesting because this is a story about 2 girls living together, it's not really yuri or even shoujo-ai but the relationship bettween them is what we are looking/hoping for right ? But for normal Josei reader who are not into girls love stuff... isn't this manga boring ?

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

This manga is serialized in a Josei megazine right ?
I wonder what do Josei readers find interesting in this manga, I mean we're all Yuri readers here and we find it interesting because this is a story about 2 girls living together, it's not really yuri or even shoujo-ai but the relationship bettween them is what we are looking/hoping for right ? But for normal Josei reader who are not into girls love stuff... isn't this manga boring ?

I find this manga to be a pretty entertaining read. The yuri goggle is just the cherry on top.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

But for normal Josei reader who are not into girls love stuff... isn't this manga boring ?

Maybe they read it for the stretchings
Like me

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Or maybe they are yuri fans that are in the closet about their love of yuri............

Tattoos
joined Mar 8, 2013

Chapter 21
Oh Shit.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Chapter 21
Oh Shit.

Let's hope he is just a plot device to get a little more on Keiko's past.

last edited at May 15, 2014 6:56PM

Tattoos
joined Mar 8, 2013

Chapter 21
Oh Shit.

Let's hope he is just a plot device to get a little more on Keiko's past.

Hopefully, but he's probably going to linger around a bit more until things become truly resolved.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OH SHIT OH SHIT! that was unexpected... It's gonna be a pain to wait for the next now.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

HWHUAAAAAT?!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

damn het....

Mannnn I want to like this but I can't help but skeeved out now that I've checked out his other lolicon stuff . . . ughhhghgh

checked sekiya asami next
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/sen_to_man

last edited at May 15, 2014 8:20PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

To be honest, the guy seems to be a decent man himself. Can't be compared with Ran, of course. But

Shotgun wedding...So Keiko's miscarriage has just happened that recent? I thought it was more like early college

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Wow ... suddenly, the hypothesis about the abortion is ceasing to be a hypothesis ...

What kind of ending is that!? Damn! >.<

kawaiipotatoe
Tooommoko
joined May 15, 2014

fuuuuuuuckkkk shit is going to happen because of this guy

To reply you must either login or sign up.