Forum › Stretch discussion

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Thanks OP. I'll try to be less lazy in the future!!

joined Nov 14, 2013

Wow 395 comments?? Wow so many people??

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

noooo
not the dreaded mixer, commonly used too stir things up.
doesn't seem to be working.

last edited at Apr 11, 2014 2:01AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And again, we're teased with a relationship between those two despite nothing actually happening. I'm starting to feel like watching all the shiptease between Ash and Misty all over again.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Plot? There's a plot? I only see teasing...

Karhu2
joined Aug 27, 2013

Nice chapter. I'm actually liking the slow pace. I just hope that there will eventually be something more.

Also obligatory: Suomi mainittu, torilla tavataan!!!

last edited at Apr 11, 2014 2:25AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

As to the gory medical talk . . You know, I have lots of friends who talk like that. Apparently Japanese guys are easily shocked by girls with a smidge of unconventional. If I were at that goukon it would just get me interested in her.

Thinking of which--just for the record, I favour calling a goukon a goukon. "Group blind date" just sounds dumb. I know, matter of taste.

last edited at Apr 11, 2014 2:22AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Ah, gory medical talk. Always fun. Either you get an interesting conversation out of it or you get to watch them squirm

Also, so much shiptease

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

And again, we're teased with a relationship between those two despite nothing actually happening. I'm starting to feel like watching all the shiptease between Ash and Misty all over again.

Wow, how long ago was that? I still remember it like yesterday though. Haha.

tease tease tease. Literally screaming that Ran is gay for Keiko, but I can't do anything about it but scream.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Wow, how long ago was that? I still remember it like yesterday though. Haha.

tease tease tease. Literally screaming that Ran is gay for Keiko, but I can't do anything about it but scream.

Ran did all that on purpose, and im so ok with that.

Also it could be worse, it could be like tai and sora, so much shipping and then final best friend comes in out of nowhere.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

who needs a man anyway?

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

"You're way cooler than him, sempai!"
"Y-You think?"

This artist knows what he's doing to us... And that is trolling.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

"Y-You think?"

Yeah..

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

"Y-You think?"

And its working ;^;

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Doesn't matter, had stretchings

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Smoker's long... the most interesting topic during the dinner xD Yeah, your senpai is cooler.. stay this way, good.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

we are all being played and willingly enjoying it!

what's even more funny is this... if you think about it, Higashiyama-san is basically thumbing his nose to all those critics and nay-sayers that dogged him for tracing. he is showing that he is both a terrific artist and really good story-teller tracing be damned. simply put, he has created a new series that at the very least (on this site) is approaching cult-like status without the 'realistic' look and feel. i'm pretty sure it won't happen, but depending on the sucess of this series at conclusion, I hope he is allowed to continue Prism (tracing be damned!)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love how the girl in the washroom is all like, what's with this stretching business, and then she ends up joining in. Background details like that add a lot for me.

joined Jun 14, 2013

This manga is bullshit and the mangaka of it is an asshole who wants all yuri fans to suffer. I hate the teasing. I honestly can't wait till this manga goes away so that I won't get irritated every time I see a fucking update of it.

last edited at Apr 11, 2014 11:44AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

This manga is bullshit and the mangaka of it is an asshole who wants all yuri fans to suffer. I hate the teasing. I honestly can't wait till this manga goes away so that I won't get irritated every time I see a fucking update of it.

I've been waiting for Gundam Unicorn to end since 2010 and FFXV to launch since 2006, this manga is nothing

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I've been waiting for Gundam Unicorn to end since 2010 and FFXV to launch since 2006, this manga is nothing

As a kingdom hearts fan i know that feel bro

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

YEAH TOTALLY, ME MADE THIS MANGA WITH "I WILL TEASE THE FUCK OUTA YURI FANS AND THAT IS ALL I WANT TO DO WITH THIS!"...

I highly doubt that.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

YEAH TOTALLY, ME MADE THIS MANGA WITH "I WILL TEASE THE FUCK OUTA YURI FANS AND THAT IS ALL I WANT TO DO WITH THIS!"...

I highly doubt that.

I dunno man. If I were really good at drawing that's pretty much all I'd ever want to do.

Im going to be honest so would i.............for about 10 chapters before the power of yuri overwhelms me and i start making it into actual yuri, Shou has amazing willpower

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Can we please put the het tab on this already, and destroy all hope of this ever becoming yuri....I mean I have no problem reading shoujo even thought I am a lesbian, but I am here for the yuri ^^; like most of us are, aren't we. I mean the story is ok but we have one girl that I don't know if she is even gay. The other one is a desperate one looking for a man...SEX IN THE CITY or what LOL

last edited at Apr 11, 2014 2:02PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Can we please put the het tab on this already, and destroy all hope of this ever becoming yuri....I mean I have no problem reading shoujo even thought I am a lesbian, but I am here for the yuri ^^; like most of us are, aren't we. I mean the story is ok but we have one girl that I don't know if she is even gay. The other one is a desperate one looking for a man...SEX IN THE CITY or what LOL

Bisexuality.....it exists

To reply you must either login or sign up.