Forum › Posts by k8

k8
Kase-san discussion 21 Aug 22:25
Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

i hope the senpai isn't kase's ex, but i'm not sure if i'm comfortable with how much kase's prioritizing her even if their relationship is totally platonic . . . or maybe i'm just projecting too much onto yamada, lol

joined Apr 25, 2014

ok wait i know i said something snotty abt da ~hetphobia~ be4 but actually please i do not want het please no omg

joined Apr 25, 2014

ahhh that was so sweet ;;;;;;;

joined Apr 25, 2014

this is so sweet and heartwarming, and it sucks that discussion got derailed by a terf or w/e that was, but i'm glad we're back on track ^^

but i can't believe she didn't call her bf for ten days when she was in thailand??? like even if this happened when cellphones weren't as common wouldn't you still call a guy just to let him know you're not kidnapped/dead/etc?

joined Apr 25, 2014

ok but still she should have given her the damn necktie......like cmon

joined Apr 25, 2014

are people really suggesting this be tagged as yaoi? tf? i'm getting pretty heated rn but i'm going to lay off calling anyone in particular out and just say: that line of thinking is a) transmisogynist and b) fucked up. if you don't understand why, educate your damn self, and grow up.

anyway this is really cute and i can wait to see more!

joined Apr 25, 2014

I honestly didn't think this could get any better but??? it did????

joined Apr 25, 2014

i honestly find the random fanservice super creepy...the main chick looks like she's in middle school :/ think i'll pass on this one....

The cat is most likely an adult though (considering that a 1,5 year old cat is around 20 in human years?). Or at least she was when she was a normal cat. Are there any age rules for monster cats? xD

Ah yeah, I'm aware that she's probably (?) supposed to be older, but even the fact that she looks/is drawn so young is creepy to me

joined Apr 25, 2014

i honestly find the random fanservice super creepy...the main chick looks like she's in middle school :/ think i'll pass on this one....

k8
joined Apr 25, 2014

This is just angst, IMO (and its def not a love triangle.....)

Anyway I'm not rly about it bc the teacher is young and cute so why the old man.....she could do so much better for herself lol

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 3:55AM

joined Apr 25, 2014

I need doctor.

Also, is there anyone who miss sensei and Haru pairing? Cause i do

omg wait, this isn't the same couple? they literally seem . . .e xactly the same

joined Apr 25, 2014

a lil polyamory is exactly what this marriage needs to keep things fresh~

joined Apr 25, 2014

i like this a lot so far, but i'm having a little trouble keeping quite everyone straight . . . himeko and emiri are not at all related to the family, right? they're just in the same grade-ish as rie and mayuko?

joined Apr 25, 2014

This isn't bad because it's dark and/or violent, it's bad because it's inane and poorly written....

joined Apr 25, 2014

omg are my dreams of hino/shiori going to come true??!!?

also aw kurt, so cute ;; i'm so curious why the crossroads decided to send jimi to shiori instead of jouji....ahhh i love how consistently good and intriguing this series is ^^

joined Apr 25, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shiori_experience_jimi_na_watashi_to_hen_na_oji_san_ch14#10

I really hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate those kinds of audiences.

When I was watching the hallow (an excellent horror movie based on irish folklore) and some fucktards were INSTEAD WATCHING IMAGES ON THEIR FUCKING CELLPHONES INSTEAD OF WATCHING THE MOVIE!!! I mean, what the fuck is wrong with people today?!

lmfao relax .......

k8
Teppu discussion 07 Nov 01:39
joined Apr 25, 2014

okay hm well that was completely out of order but teppuuuuuu

k8
Teppu discussion 07 Nov 00:48
joined Apr 25, 2014

I can't read right now but TEPPUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

joined Apr 25, 2014

god this manga is so consistently amazing

joined Apr 25, 2014

...i really can't understand why butts are always so sexualized xD anyway. . . Uh, yeh...still a nice manga, i guess? I don't know how to feel about thus one @_@

your life must be so empty w/o the wonders of booty ;; my condolences

joined Apr 25, 2014
joined Apr 25, 2014

Is it just me, or has yuri lately been VERY angsty, full of drama and with bad endings? Sure seems that way to me...

Because of course she found a boyfriend instead of getting a new girlfriend.

Just wanted to say that.

Well, that wouldn't have been as dramatic, would it? Because her getting a new girlfriend wouldn't have hit as hard (at least for me...)

I mean, having her cheat with a guy is adding insult to injury, but I honestly don't think having her cheat w a girl would be, like, particularly less hurtful...

k8
Magan&Danai discussion 05 Sep 09:57
joined Apr 25, 2014

i actually really dislike this couple, haha. why is the small one such a brat?? why is the tall one dating such a prude?? why so much slapping?? so many questions . . .

This only covers lil moments of hijinks, assuming that these little moments defines the characters entirely is kind of a stretch. It uses a sort of comic strip format to deliver these moments/jokes.. it is all there is. And ofc, played out a for the sake of comedy.

As discussed earlier in the thread, they're also based on the artist and her wife, exaggerated quite a bit for effect. It's doubtful that Danai is actually that rough in real life.

I mean, yeah, ofc, I just find it unpleasant to read

k8
Magan&Danai discussion 04 Sep 14:51
joined Apr 25, 2014

i actually really dislike this couple, haha. why is the small one such a brat?? why is the tall one dating such a prude?? why so much slapping?? so many questions . . .

joined Apr 25, 2014

I love the art, very delicate and sweet....but it seems like two of the kiss pages are switched?