wow, mehr als erwartet o:

Na Fremde o.o

yes...yes...more...MORE

N'Abend.

Asturaetus
Walk Wit Me discussion 22 Jun 13:59
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Yeah but Russia is to the west of Britian...

Except for the part where it's to the east of Britain.

Both statements are true - just a difference in distance.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Have you read Koe no Katachi? It's het romance, but if you're okay with that it's one of the best manga I've read in my opinion. Admittedly, I haven't read Yokohama Kaidashi Kiko before. I might check it out.

I read the oneshot back in the days before it became a serialized manga. But I consciously decided against reading the manga because I absolutely rejected the direction it seem to be taking with forgiving the guy (who freaking ripped out her hearing aid blood and all) and the possibility of them even ending up together. No, sorry - the thought alone still keeps me shaking in disgust - that strong of an impact that scene had on me.

last edited at Feb 2, 2016 11:31AM

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I know, being on a site dedicated to yuri I should probably name a title that is slighty more so (not that it didn't contain any of yuri) - but in all honesty I would kill for a proper TV series adaption of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. It's the only manga that I acknowledged as masterpiece till today. And those OVAs were great but not what I call a proper adaption. They were more along the lines of teases of what could have been.

last edited at Feb 1, 2016 4:39PM

Asturaetus
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Whoa that is a pleasant surprise - seeing the translation continued after such a long time gives hope for some other long forgotten treasures (like L-Size Little Sister).

Asturaetus
Teppu discussion 24 Oct 15:49
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I dont know what happened but I'm still shipping her with Kei. The resolution with the brother does seem really lame though.

Actually I don't think there was any resolution - seeing as the whole sequence reconciling with her brother was on black page lineout usually used for flashbacks, imagination, etc. and at the end we see Natsuo sleeping on the couch still with her jacket on and her backpack besides her. And then there is the comment next morning to Kei where she said she had this weird embarressing dream.

last edited at Oct 24, 2015 3:50PM

Asturaetus
Teppu discussion 24 Oct 11:48
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

The ending looked like he got bored or it got axed.

Could have something to do with health of the author - that was at least the reason when it went on hiatus for roughly a year that one time.

Asturaetus
Baggata Way discussion 21 Jan 12:29
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Compared to other female-centric sports manga that last more than 3 volumes, I'd say that Baggataway has less yuri subtext than Saki (if you consider Saki to be a sports manga in a way), but more than... almost everything else? Seriously, yuri is criminally underrepresented in sports stories.

I still remember there was another sports manga with strong GL subtext that started to be scanlated somewhere around the same time... Kettama! Though sadly that one also had its translation dropped/or the group scanlating it went belly up. Would have loved to see how that one went.

As for Baggataway never really spent much thought about the yuri subtext. OK, I mean the cap and Ichi have had a certain vibe to them. And Jinnoharu too. But I mainly enjoyed it because of Sora. Always had a thing for this mainly positive genki oddballs. And the others also fit really well in too with the atmosphere. Somehow it reminds me a little of Amano Kozue's works. Maybe not quite as iyashikei as for example Amanchu and a little more focus on the sport itself, but somehow I feel a certain resemblance.

Asturaetus
Stretch discussion 14 Jan 21:02
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Hm Keikos Ex falling for Ran could actually not be that bad - may give her the push necessary to get somewhere in regards to Keiko.

Asturaetus
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Ah Gurenki better known as Creo the Crimson Crises - one of the great lost ones. As far as I know it was canceled and the author has gone back to drawing Yaoi series.

As for Horobi no Michi - I am still a little saddened for them going belly up. They had a few good series like L-Size Little Sister, Love Pheromone and Shiharu Genesis that no other group ever picked up.

Asturaetus
Image Comments 23 Dec 15:58
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013
9987b80509d752eaf8fc505caa8fa523

Ah the nostalgia. One of my favorite Marimite pairings.

Asturaetus
Stretch discussion 13 Dec 07:55
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Seme of the yuri world????

seme don't exist in yuri..

True, I think it was tachi/neko for yuri instead of seme/uke.

Asturaetus
Saki discussion 19 Nov 15:00
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Revolver vs Machinge Gun? What a duel! ^^

Asturaetus
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I have a question-at the top of the page there is a note that this series is still ongoing. Any idea what`s going on?

You do notice there is still the sidestory - the Love&Piece chapters - that still needs its end?

Asturaetus
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

look at chapter 15 page 21, so there will be someone else coming to Mika's life heart broken
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fragments_of_love_ch15#19

That's.... that's Mayu.

I'm going to believe.

That can't be Mayu. She is sitting there right to the opposite of Saki in a red shirt. If I had to guess. It could be the woman from chapter 1 that in the meantime got a baby.

Asturaetus
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Probably the best series of Takemiya until now and one of the best recent yuri series. Even though in the end none of those 3 got together it was a nice ride and the end left a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. ^^ Shows that romance titles in general and yuri titles specially don't necessarily need the obligatory chliche get-together-ending to leave on a positive note.

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 8:26PM

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

C'mon let's crack the 59,154,324 mark they need for the construction of a real St. Michael Girls' School. ^^

Asturaetus
Saki discussion 12 Oct 18:20
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Would be nice to see Nodoka really dominate the table again - at least for a while - the other players trying to cope with her playstyle. I feel like she has become kinda overshadowed by all the occult playing going on in past games. And furthermore with her being left out of the loop because she does not even notice such things.

I mean Hisa has had a terrific game and got her chance to remedy her former sub-stellar performance. So it would be nice for Nodoka too having a chance to show why she is inter-middleschool champion.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

No "Husky and Medley" mentioned?

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I'll pick up this project as an one-man-project, for the first. More information can be found on my blog.

Think I'll post the question here too: Continuing from where? Chapter 5 where Zefiberyl Translations left off or from chapter 23 with the 3rd volume being the next based on what JManga had released when they were still around?

Asturaetus
Murcielago discussion 26 Sep 13:50
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Wait, what happened to the thief-subplot? Did it finish already in the same chapter? I thought that was a 2-parter.

O course I don't know what they intend to make out of that specific plot point but this chapter is a direct continuation of the last. Remember Kuro mentioning in the last chapter that she wants to kidnap a girl?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch11#28

Asturaetus
Murcielago discussion 26 Sep 11:45
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013
Asturaetus
My Beloved discussion 24 Sep 21:03
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I can feel nana's Pain I want a freaking ONEE SAMA. 2 Lol too bad u can't find them here on plant earth it's only in our yuri dreams XD that credit page maria sama is stalking u

Hm, professional Onee-samas... May there be a market for such a service... Maybe time to hit kickstart with such an idea? The only remaining question would be how much you'd need for your personal catholic girls school. ^^

Asturaetus
What do you ship? 21 Sep 22:31
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

As far as yuri pairings are concerned my favorite ships would be NanoFate, BuCap, Uiharu x Saten, Hiro x Sae, Yumi x Sachiko.

But that aside:
How do you sink a ship? ... With a cannon. ^^

Asturaetus
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

No, not finished and not officialy abondened/dropped either. It's just that Animexis never found another translator to continue where the last one left of. So it remains in some kind of limbo until someone willing to tranlate it reaches out to them.