Forum › Anime season

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

C'mon Kira, that was rude! You could've at least taken her hand

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

josuke should just used his power to restore the dead guy face!!!!
damn frustating!!

joined Dec 16, 2013

Well at least Berserk has been getting better each episode

nope still low quality cgi.
probably the last anime berserk will ever get . rip berserk.

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 11:57AM

joined Jan 8, 2016

damn frustating!!

But he can't.

joined Dec 16, 2013

damn frustating!!

But he can't.

he could peel off kira new face.

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

New Game is the best this season

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 1:55PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So...........chikariko, why isn't this on the site?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rosenakahara posted:

The doujin makers are working really hard, expect a bunch soon hahaha and omg poor You... Lot's of "Daisukis" in episode 11... And hugs and jealosly and tears... This is why I love Love Live

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Rosenakahara posted:

The doujin makers are working really hard, expect a bunch soon hahaha and omg poor You... Lot's of "Daisukis" in episode 11... And hugs and jealosly and tears... This is why I love Love Live

Im just happy that two things were confirmed: ChikaRiko are like actually a thing and You is is the loneliest gay, I want to give her hugs

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

New Game is the best this season

Sample? What are these??

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

RIIGHT? seriously!! best part they manage to also make a LOVE TRIANGLE. I need doujins like pronto lol

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ange Vierge is back to bleh and only 10 secs of yuri :/

Chiko or riot!.....but not right now cuz I'm exhausted.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The problem with Sunshine seems to be that the fandom had decided on the ships it liked before the anime ever started

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Sample? What are these??

Very likely to be part of the BDs or other promo merchandise.

And funny, I actually enjoyed this week's Ange Vierge ep a lot (Nya best girl, Nya x Eins best pairing), the fight scene between Nya and Eins was actually refreshing to watch considering they were completely on equal ground compared to the past few battles where the girls just get curbstomped by their EXR counterparts until their morale power-up.

If anything, it's the only anime airing this season other than New Game that I am greatly enjoying.

last edited at Sep 12, 2016 9:35AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

mob psycho got the best animation this season. the art not so much.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I liked the Almaria and Elel arcs more, they had interesting exchanges (Elel's was super friendship but i loved how manipulative and yandere and crushingly dark and hurtful Ramiel was being, it was really interesting), but Nya being fuckin op is great too

I thought Amane was the one with the harem, but as it progresses I realise that its low key mindfucking and really surprising, what its becoming. Like, the main ship of the anime are progressively sharing the same harem, if Saya isn't just outright stealing it.
It's pretty funny how, in retrospective, both Amane and Saya share the same harem (both are low key in each others' harem too), and both are each other's best girls lmao. Each girl in the harem sorta have their own senpai to be shipped with too. Legit everyone has a ship and is part of the Amane and Saya fandom
Ange Vierge is basically a huge yuri harem anime

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 12:41PM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Sample? What are these??

Very likely to be part of the BDs or other promo merchandise.

I'm hoping it is other merchandise. I don't buy wall scrolls, but if those are, then I am all over that.

Right now I'm tempted to preorder all the New Game! can badges. lol

Edit: Oh hey, they didn't screw up the last ED for Unicorn TV either. New animation instead of fade to black and still the full song. Good stuff.

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 3:24PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

That guy went full evil real fast

All thanks to Goku's dumb and naive personality, which is he is one of my fav character.

joined Feb 15, 2013

I liked the Almaria and Elel arcs more, they had interesting exchanges (Elel's was super friendship but i loved how manipulative and yandere and crushingly dark and hurtful Ramiel was being, it was really interesting), but Nya being fuckin op is great too

I thought Amane was the one with the harem, but as it progresses I realise that its low key mindfucking and really surprising, what its becoming. Like, the main ship of the anime are progressively sharing the same harem, if Saya isn't just outright stealing it.
It's pretty funny how, in retrospective, both Amane and Saya share the same harem (both are low key in each others' harem too), and both are each other's best girls lmao. Each girl in the harem sorta have their own senpai to be shipped with too. Legit everyone has a ship and is part of the Amane and Saya fandom
Ange Vierge is basically a huge yuri harem anime

On Ange Vierge, Is it really canon/semi-canon? Lots of blush and lewd handholding? Was kinda tired of class S recently

Only watched New Game and Fate Liner last season, which were decent on Yuri front. Plan to watch the Space Pirate movie next since I almost missed it. Looking for more Yuri-ish anime right now.

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 10:11PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

On Ange Vierge, Is it really canon/semi-canon? Lots of blush and lewd handholding? Was kinda tired of class S recently

There is not a single male character in the series, and there're at least 3 pairings in the anime confirmed to be canon; even characters that are not outright stated to be in love with one of the main cast, has some really flirty dialogue. It's as yuri as you can get without reaching Valkyrie Drive levels.

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 11:26PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

There is not a single male character in the series, and there're at least 3 pairings in the anime confirmed to be canon; even characters that are not outright stated to be in love with one of the main cast, has some really flirty dialogue. It's as yuri as you can get without reaching Valkyrie Drive levels.

Sounds good, I will check it our asap then :D

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Hope you enjoy it ^ _ ^

If you're still looking for yuri anime, "Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars" has resumed airing as of 2 weeks ago, and focuses on a canon yuri pairing as well as 2 other implied pairings that're not outright confirmed.

The first 4 eps that aired during early Summer are now airing again with new animation + sound and some minor added scenes, and it'll continue into late Fall 2016.

last edited at Sep 12, 2016 9:37AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

It got 6.5 rating.

last edited at Sep 12, 2016 12:10PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Ratings are overrated tbh. And considering one of this season and last's highly rated anime is some overrated edgelord Okada Mari/Gen Urobuchi wannabe, I'd rather place trust in what I enjoy than what the "community" "likes".

last edited at Sep 12, 2016 12:47PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.