Forum › Posts by Rye

Rye
Anime season 27 Mar 01:25
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Arc-v: Well that was a finale...I mean I liked the episode...it's just...ah...it feels like there was some wasted potential here. Also, LOL! how cute they implied Serena and Yuri actually gave a shit about each other.
I really liked this show but the overall quality really fluctuated after the LDS tournament. Synchro was too long, XYZ was too short. So many characters got introduced and dropped immediately after...
On the other hand we got probably the best duels so far, and some of the best female duelists in YGO so far...for the most part anyway...once Yuzu got kidnapped, it was downhill from there. I hope improvements stay for VRAINS! and that these problems don't show up...

Urara: NINA x SAKU!!

Caught up with Kemono Friends! it's a pretty charming show. I'm glad I put the time on it.

https://twitter.com/ehiko13/status/845450017246609408

Sigh. Called it. So much for FeMC.

AND there goes my interest...

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

True, I haven't finished Extra but I already spoiled the whole game so I didn't need to. On the other hand, is it really that bad? I mean some stories begin with already developed relationships sometimes w/o back stories (i.e. one-shots).

Going to bed now, bye.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

K.

I say that the game is not worth it, which is why I said all those things in the first place.

Odd. I didn't pay full price for it but I think it's worth checking out even if it's only for all the canon yuri in if you pick FeMC.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I read the story so far in the artbook.

Cute.

Lol. I don't know why you think I didn't get it, I'm not lost I just didn't like it much. I'll check out CCC and ExtellaZero later but I'm 90% sure it'll not change my opinion.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I read the story so far in the artbook. I just didn't like the plot itself very much.
The problem I have with the plants is that they spawn too often artificially expanding each stage's length and it's annoying when you want to EX rank missions.

Rye
Anime season 15 Mar 05:38
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I guess it's a spoiler for episode 5. What's the statute of limitations on spoilers around here?

Memorable/Yuri scene screencaps ok and plot spoilers need the tag? idk want me to make a strawpoll?

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

DAMN IT GEARBOX!...YOU PROMISED BORDERLANDS

I completed Fate Extella ended up buying it 'cuz someone hyped the sh*t out of it and...it's fine...I guess? kinda weak for a Warriors clone to be honest. The story was dumb but I admit there were some onion ninjas and the gameplay needs some improvement FUCKING RE-SPAWNING PLANTS. I still enjoyed it, I wouldn't have finished it otherwise unlike Extra. Good visuals but the lack of enemy variety makes it hard for me to give it a perfect score there.

Anyway, I know I wouldn't have enjoyed this game much if it wasn't for the female MC/yuri option but I guess I can recommend it. And I would buy a sequel. Poor Dark Eli

Moar Cheety x Lyna! here

Rye
Anime season 15 Mar 03:32
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Damn it! that was the worst LWA episode; boring, predictable, uncreative AND WORST OF ALL FUCKING HET! UGH....there was one great scene but I'm not about to recommend a piece of shit just because there a tasty cherry on top! Those who haven't watched the episode, just spoil yourselves with the linked image.

KiraKira Precure 6 was pretty much what I expected, at least it was pretty gay and hopefully this will fill the obligatory het episode. Yukari is a good troll!

I don't know why that chick doesn't have multi layered hair, but i appreciate it

I just hope she's either as cool as Serena or as decent as Yuzu...

Rye posted:
Hey everyone I wanted to make a little topic to talk about the new anime season so everyone has info on the good >stuff. Basically post the New anime, OVAs, Movies or whatever for late september, october+

I should probably update that 1st post soon...

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I really want to get Zelda but I just bought another game! How am I supposed to avoid dungeon spoilers when I keep getting tempted by my sub box on youtube, Nier is also tempting me <_< I need to save up some money again.

Rye
Anime season 09 Mar 01:49
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Alright! Watched the Mahotsukai Precure movie and loved it as usual. Some highlights include:
*Haa-chan becomes a Dracoknight which is awesome!!
*Mofurun kicked ass after the transformation.
*Probably the most blatant ship-tease of this particular show. not counting the finale
*Another cute family moment between the 3 mains.
Not the best thing in the world, I honestly think it should've been a little longer to help with the pace but pretty enjoyable overall. Since Mofu-chan was the main star of the movie there wasn't much yuri but oh boy! XD. Anyway I totally recommend it, it takes place around the final few eps 42+... I think? Its mainly a frienship movie and it gets kinda dark a few times...wait I just described Precure.

Attack on Titan: You know how Christa x Ymir was big when the first season was airing? This season is going to include the reason why

Oh geez! This is already? I have not checked the chart in a while, good thing I'm already caught up.

Rye
Image Comments 08 Mar 03:43
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
Tumblr_ol8jpjcjqe1vrnvh4o1_1280

AHEM Diana needs more screen time!!!! But I'm totally ok with Sucy being the star of the show

Rye
Anime season 08 Mar 03:36
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

KiraKiraPrecure: Cure Macaron was introduced...in a very interesting way. It kinda felt like a date scene on a dumb romance comedy movie, is that just me? Anyway! looks like Yukari knows how to get some pussy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Looks like next episode will be full yuri...kinda...I expect a "Oh! she's a girl? nvm then" thing but who cares! Ichika trying to be Mana over here. MIRAIRIKO IN THE OPENING FANGIRLSCREAMS

Finally had a chance to see the Yuyushiki OVA and the Kinmoza OVA! Both were pretty gay and also a lot of fun. Kinmoza especially was very cute, as usual!

Both series are some of my favourites.

I forgot to watch the Yuyushiki OVA, I'll watch that and the Precure movie tomorow.

Rye
Anime season 04 Mar 03:49
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Holy lesbian idols! Lily is cool as FUCK...like...almost as cool as Yurika!
I still refuse to watch this damn thing until a few specific characters get hit with an OP8 Norfleet. But I can at least get away with saying Rin sings this song, same with Juri and Sumer Tears Diary. Now if she gets a spin-off or a Photokatsu event...

Rye
Anime season 18 Feb 02:57
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Urara: so Koume's first crush was an older woman? gotcha!

Also, Kanna is week's MVP.

I'd heard of the whole "super-saiyans playing card games on hoverboards" thing, but is the game itself getting changed?

A whole lot
The biggest change being that extra deck monsters (Fusion, Synchro, XYZ) can't be freely summoned anymore, instead you can only summon one and it'll go to a new zone for extra monsters
Just one extra deck monster
If you want to summon more extra monsters, you'll have to do a Link Summon (the obligatory new card type) and those Link monsters comes with those fancy arrows right there, you can summon extra deck monsters to the slot where the arrow is pointing
I'm no Yu-Gi-Oh expert, but i'm pretty sure this kills like 90% of todays decks

This is all kinda confusing at 1st but I think this is a good change and a HUGE nerf to pendulums. This will hopefully slow the game down, which is what we needed. I hope people will stop crying because "Sync/XYZ/Pends are broken and I quit ygo" #goingtoplaybakugan etc.

....that said HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO QUASAR WITH A EXTRA DECK MONSTER LIMIT?!

Rye
Anime season 13 Feb 02:18
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Late but Urara wHA!? I was getting kinda annoyed at the beginning of the episode then...bam! uh.....yay for gay! or that bait is the size of a small planet.

Yeah, and I'm still salty af about Gay Figure Skater Anime taking the word "yuri" and associating it with boys in people's minds. That's our word! We need it!

Ain't it great when you try to use the word "yuri" to search for such content in tumblr only to get more yuri on ice than actual yuri? It's pretty amusing.

I kinda gave up on searching for the "yuri" everywhere even since that came out. I mainly search by series or...well on pixiv. MiraiRiko twice a week

Edit: oh, Kira Kira Precure is trying to be extra silly...is that why MahoGirls finale was so freaking weird? also, IS IT CANON OR NOT?! DO MY GAYS LIVE IN THIS WORLD OR NOT?!

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 2:30AM

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Good news! FE Heroes isn't that bad.
Bad news! I still got bored! Yaaay.

Anyway, I knew the ballot wouldn't mean jack sh*t but I participated anyway. Here, I thought I'd make a balanced team with characters from each game...then I had to pick a wyvern knight and...yeeah...uh...dragon fetish confirm?

Rye
Anime season 09 Feb 04:21
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Well...looks like we won't see Serena ever again...dang it. RIP. You were the best YGO female we got so far...tied with S2 Aki and maybe Rio. Even if it was just for 20+ eps.

Not really digging the new Tokyo Me- er, Precure. The sweets theme is laid on way too thick, and there's not much else of interest. On the plus side, red and purple will probably be shippable with how much the OP pairs them up

Same....I'll watch it anyway, since watch every precure season is on my to do list now.
The lack of melee combat was kinda odd as well.

Yay for the new ship!

Edit: oh yeah I should watch long riders! Finally!

last edited at Feb 9, 2017 4:22AM

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Tr4sh 3ds is out! anyone that can install the thing(aka CFW) can 1v1 me any time. This mod is hilarious and almost Melee.

Rye
Anime season 30 Jan 01:45
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I caught up with Gintama. I had little interest thanks to that sh*tty OVA...but hey this is actually pretty good right off the bat. AND WTF!? did they just named Luffy and Love Live! without the beeps?! WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS?!

I fucking love science! Yeh i'm pretty far behind on Arc-V, got some catching up to do

That cheat isn't new Zexal did it first!

Rye
Anime season 30 Jan 01:29
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Welp...that's the end of Maho Girls Precure! for reals this time. And wow! ep 49 was a pretty satisfying conclusion, I'm not really sure why they decided to make a 50th ep, but it was pretty silly and REALLY weird: Are they f*cking immortal now or is it like Koucho-sensei? And Holy sh*t! the new cure showed up! like wtf?! Is the new anime going to be in the same world?! but the girls are still cures! how will that make sense? is it a notsequel-sequel?!. Well, I'm a precure fan now so...yeah...looking forward to the next one.

Anyway! I recommend this thing to all yuri fans even if you don't care for the magical/precure stuff, you can just skip it I guess, it is an entertaining gay-adventure. This is probably as canon-yuri as any Precure will ever get. DokiDoki doesn't count

Final end card:

Rye
Image Comments 27 Jan 04:27
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
61057942_p0

The whole scene played like a romance movie. It was awesome!

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

RE7 ending spoilers: wtf!? That's Chris? Like, our Chris "boulder hater" Redfield? PLOT TWIST! more like dlc bait lol

Rye
Anime season 23 Jan 00:43
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

First of: MTK Precure: the romance movie: Part...lost count - gay harder: I'm so tough I only cried for 10 minutes and stopped the episode like twice. It was a great episode and a fantastic conclusion to my favorite 2016 anime, the gay levels were very high and the tropes were played straight...heh...
...................wait there's one more episode!?

Youjo senki: is pretty good! holy crap, I wish Izetta had such a good setting. That shinigamiorwhatever is a dick!

Arc-v: Dang...I thought Sawatari would bring Yuya back R.I.P. the best gril.

Gabriel Dropout: is funny. I'll probably check the manga when the anime ends.

Rye
Anime season 19 Jan 04:40
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I'm watching Little witch academia, heck! I'm telling other people to watch it.
I just...well haven't had much time for research because life sucks, etc Anyway! I'll try those 2 first, then any non-het that I can find-oh yeah Gintama is on again...I may watch that too.

Rye
Image Comments 19 Jan 03:55
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
60827469_p0

Ah...there we go! OT3