Forum › Posts by Rye

Rye
Anime season 19 Jan 04:40
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I'm watching Little witch academia, heck! I'm telling other people to watch it.
I just...well haven't had much time for research because life sucks, etc Anyway! I'll try those 2 first, then any non-het that I can find-oh yeah Gintama is on again...I may watch that too.

Rye
Image Comments 19 Jan 03:55
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
60827469_p0

Ah...there we go! OT3

Rye
Anime season 19 Jan 03:48
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Ok...
Urara Meichirou is really fun and borderline yuri. Keeping it.

Kobayashi-san is fine and you guys were all worried lol.

I don't know what else I should watch, I'm kinda lost atm...I tried Schoolgirl Strikers but the 1st ep was awful and don't feel like watching the rest.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

4 freaking Fire emblem games? Damn! I'm a little worried...quality-wise, but I'm quite happy with the direct.
Looking forward to that FE gaiden remake. It seems to run on fates engine...I really hope they fix the rng lol.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Oh shit! They ARE making a FE warriors game? I had that idea in my head for months...now let's see if they actually put Anri in the game, his story seems fitting for this style of game.

And another No more heroes? Lol fuck yeah!

So...Zelda is the only game that'll be ready by launch?

That and the 1.2. switch thingy iirc.

Edit: I forgot to mention how much I hate the fact Nintendo joined the darkside by making us pay to play online, like the other 2. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck!

last edited at Jan 13, 2017 2:28AM

Rye
Image Comments 11 Jan 02:44
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
60327282_p0

That reminds me...I really wish the alolan starters were...well better in general. Ended up dropping mine on the second island.

Also, I demand some Lana x Mallow just because.

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 2:45AM

Rye
Image Comments 11 Jan 02:28
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014
60551778_p0

...That's an interesting epilogue to the Santa episode...

Rye
Anime season 11 Jan 02:26
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Little witch academia!! yes! this will alleviate the pain that the other cute witches anime will give me when it ends.

Haven't watched anything else yet, so first impressions...next week?

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

GAIS! GAIS! I just came back from HELL! I don't think I've experienced such a difficult task in my entire life. I could feel my sanity slowly saying goodbye in a cute voice. I had to do some crazy stunts like ...playing outside and ...socialize with family and friends ...ugh I think I threw up a little.

What the heck am I talking about? brace yourself brave reader of this post: The internet was out for a week....yeah crazy stuff...I killed...so many on my way back..............what do you mean it was only out for 4 days?! it felt like an eternity to me!
I think I'll be ok now...I don't think I even need therapy.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Alright! favorite 2016 doujin right here.
Oddly enough, Mayumi has sexuality has been questionable as of late.

last edited at Dec 30, 2016 1:27AM

Rye
Anime season 30 Dec 01:10
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

FlipFla: Sweet final episode, can't wait for the next precure spin-off seaso-wait...
Anyway - 12/10 would watch again! All those almost kiss moments and yet no kiss? ffffffuuuuuu

MTPrecure: I forgot to mention how gay Kana and Mayumi have been lately, they are almost as close as the Cures...it's kinda amazing since Mayumi is supposedly het

Can we make something like Yuri of the year? cast votes or something hahaha and disregarding how awesome flipflapper was

I'm ok with this idea +1 as long as ppl don't get salty about the result

last edited at Dec 30, 2016 1:10AM

Rye
Anime season 26 Dec 02:00
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

ahem WHERE'S MY JOJO PART 5 PREVIEW?!

Rye
Upload request status 21 Dec 01:25
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Hi! I made a request for the Show by rock!!'s BVL manga some time ago. The link is down at the moment and I can't find a new one, sorry for the inconvenience(?). Ch 1 is adorable...why didn't I make a backup!?

The original jap version is online if anyone is interested. I can probably do the editing if someone else wants to translate.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I want to see Tracer'sGFxTracerxWidowmaker now

Rye
Anime season 21 Dec 00:05
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Arc-v: So they finally became one huh...oh I can already see the yaoi fan-art coming. Zarc got pretty hyped up, so I hope he delivers!

Aaaaaaaaaaand Show by rock is also over, aaaaaaaaaand I'm still not watching it .-. how weird, I'm watching izetta... Chapter 6 now, GG glasses guy.

If you liked the 1st few episodes, I can recommend the rest. It does get a little...uh...less fun? for a bit, but I think it's worth it. Retoree's final scene almost broke my heart

Rye
Anime season 18 Dec 00:31
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Geez, Keijo lol. That's two/four razor sharp nipples now! Asstack on Titan!

Izetta: So...genki-dama finish?...The whole clones thing was so pointless! Oh, and fairy tale ending...gay...I think? The fact that the only good/memorable male got a red shirt death is also really annoying.

Vivid Strike: was SO GAY 2:00 min mark! AND an I love you/daisuki from Rinne! holy shiet! the episode was incredibly heart-warming too!

What is wrong with your hair!

Seriously! It's like a Ryoga x Yuma EX- fusion...wait a minute...

last edited at Dec 18, 2016 1:41AM

Rye
Anime season 14 Dec 01:51
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

So table tennis is now about Agari getting over her ex.

I wouldn't say her ex, but there's definitely something going on there, especially on Bear-chan's side.

Why isn't this open yuri?

Because we don't live in that hypothetical perfect world.

Rye
Anime season 12 Dec 01:39
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Oh **** Izetta was actually kinda...good this week! even the doc became a little more interesting. Implied kiss?! wha-!

Vivid strike: was decent, slightly odd animations but it was fun FUUKA! WIFE GET!

SB69A: poor cute, innocent, and gay Queen of darkness. Her story was short but effective...and dark.

Rye
Anime season 10 Dec 01:45
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

FlipFla: AAAND I give up trying to make sense GG.

Keijo was fantasstic once again. Aoba is like a Stand user (from JoJo) with her Gates of Bootylon.

I actually thought sharingan right away. Keijo is one of the best action anime ever lol, abilities get more insane as it goes on.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Japan has bad taste. I think Yumi from Senran Kagura (same seiyuu as Mana) is also very popular there, and I find her veeeery boring and annoying. All the interesting characters get pushed aside in favor of "perfect (boring) wife material".

I'll defend Yumi a bit because she supports/ships AsuHomu.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Thanks!
and DAMMIT!

Rye
Anime season 28 Nov 01:36
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

? I would have appreciated an epilogue, but I thought the events of the episode were fine

That's exactly what I mean, it feels like a lot is missing. I also thought the whole whoops! we died- Nope! we back lol, has been done too many times. Not to mention the supposed OP Ruks Ex Machina only did a couple of ORA ORA's b4 getting beaten by the last minute powers. I wanted a cooler final boss fight is what I should probably say.

I think what was going on there was the stone was crystallized mana, letting Zophie ignore the dead spots, rather than shutting down Izetta. Still bullshit, though

But Izetta said: there weren't any dead spots around or something like that either that or I wasn't paying much attention to the exposition...which is quite possible lol.

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Why can't I find Koharu x Viola fanart?! damn it!

And now, edited thanks to awesome anons at /u/

lmao

Rye
Anime season 28 Nov 00:42
Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

Ok...
Regalia's ending was a lame...damn...there really was no way to make ALL that work in 1 ep huh?

Izetta is disappointing as well...I mean really? a mcguffin that negates the MC's ability and a clone? there's no way we'll get a satisfying conclusion to all that! gimme a break!

SB69# continues this week's disappointing chain by having Ailane purified so easily, but hey! silly plot...I guess. Also, yeah the preview totally confirmed she's Aion's imouto

Long riders gaaaayyyyyyy! XD

Whoa. I've seen the other image before, but this one is new to me. Is it from Danbooru?
I like the new girls so far, Nipa especially is adorable. The cameo this episode was a nice touch.

Straight from the wiki just to prove my point!

MC is Lelouch which means he's not dead

GODDAMMIT!

Cureuprapapa%202
joined May 10, 2014

I got a ps4 now...f*cking irresistible black friday deals, how could I not? RIP wallet.

Pokemon pairing: FeMC x Lillie links: pixiv1 pixiv2