Forum › Pulse discussion

joined May 7, 2016

I am now thinking that another love triangle will take place :3 that Bee-bi*ch...

Don't forget about Red Hair nurse... I have a feeling she might be a problem too...

On this episode of "Lynn plays lezzie whack-a-mole"... Is the final boss someone Mel actually dated in the past? Dundundunnnn

I think so. Maybe she dated a guy once or whatever.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Why Dr. Mel so pretty and cool lol xD Am I becoming a les or someting xD

Yes. Go get a cat and some flannel shirts.

Is that the official starter pack? No kidding xD

You'll be expected to pick up a U-Haul eventually, but those are rentals.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I am now thinking that another love triangle will take place :3 that Bee-bi*ch...

Don't forget about Red Hair nurse... I have a feeling she might be a problem too...

On this episode of "Lynn plays lezzie whack-a-mole"... Is the final boss someone Mel actually dated in the past? Dundundunnnn

Nah, for SURE she didn't date a guy before

joined May 7, 2016

Nah, for SURE she didn't date a guy before

Good grief! I don't want a guy to be involved :3

joined May 7, 2016

Why Dr. Mel so pretty and cool lol xD Am I becoming a les or someting xD

Yes. Go get a cat and some flannel shirts.

Is that the official starter pack? No kidding xD

You'll be expected to pick up a U-Haul eventually, but those are rentals.

I'm sorry I don't get it. I can't keep up western talks xD

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

This is definitely my favorite piece from Ratana! I read Mentality but was overall ambivalent. I checked out Lily Love and it is a nice fluff story, however, I didn't really feel attached to any of the characters. Pulse is refreshing to read thanks to it not being a stereotypical cute/short-lived high school romance.

Worth the coin expenditure~

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

^ That isn't like, stressful at all
Seems like ch 9's gonna be a wonderful time

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Hahaha , that little bet /game made me smile from ear to ear. Things are getting interesting. I Wonder how "the game" will go with Lynn's weak heart :)

joined Jan 16, 2016

Ow... so sad lezhin takes only creditcard :(
Would love to read this, after watching this thread for a while. Bad luck for people who're not living in a "credit card is standard"-area :(

Any other place this comic is released and that takes paypal?

last edited at May 27, 2016 3:17PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Unfortunately no :( it's only on lezhin. I heard they are working on some other payment methods. I hope they will figure it out soon :(

joined Jan 16, 2016

Guess I just have to wait then. Cause getting a credit card just for the 2~3 comics which interessts me there... not gonna happen :/

Thanks for answering me so fast :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Guess I just have to wait then. Cause getting a credit card just for the 2~3 comics which interessts me there... not gonna happen :/

Thanks for answering me so fast :)

if you are using iphone/ipad you can check this post :) there is a way to buy coins via app and Apple stuff http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/144718431541/if-you-get-the-lehzin-app-you-can-buy-coins-with

(and if you don't know Korean - because app is in Korean xD - check this http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/144001390856/how-do-you-purchase-coin-in-the-app-of-lezhin )

last edited at May 27, 2016 4:01PM

joined Jan 16, 2016

Thanks for the advice.
But sadly I'm still very old-school when it comes to the modern technical stuff. ^^"
So I only can hope they make it a lil more non-credit-card friendly at some point.

last edited at May 27, 2016 4:07PM

12079104_177422205932344_3449372537968036989_n
joined May 27, 2016

I'm curious... Miss Lady Doctor is all strictly sex, and indicates those are her terms of the bet...but I wonder if Lynn's heart can handle sex? Often patients with certain heart conditions are advised to limit their sexual activity (though...I don't recall Ratana Satis specifying Lynn's pathology). With Lynn's condition being so precarious at this point...I wonder if that concern will be addressed? It'd certainly make things interesting in their relationship. Mel believes love is motivated by sex (or money, or power), but Lynn couldn't have sex which would take that concern out of the equation. That'd make their falling in love much more sweeter imo, and might help Mel open up to the idea of love. Just a thought.

joined May 7, 2016

I can't figure out still if Dr. Mel is already in love with Lynn this time, oh wait, she does not believe in Love in the first place.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Sep 21, 2014

LMAO
THERE'S A CHART SPACE JUST FOR THE SEX FRIENDS xD
They're all making the same faces except for the first girl haha

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Here :P now all have this face :D

joined Sep 21, 2014

That would have been quite fitting tbh, to show how generic and unimportant they really are :P
Lmao they're all using the same flirty moves
Smile + Staring at an angle + Hand moving hair sometimes

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 3:57AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Maybe I will edit this picture with next update xD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And they almost all have a bad case of Schlafzimmerblick.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yay for consent! \o/

12079104_177422205932344_3449372537968036989_n
joined May 27, 2016

Mel with her hair down is so hot imo. It seems to be her post-sex hair. If she's wearing it around Lynn, I wonder what it could mean... ;)

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 10:34PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.