Forum › Posts by bombus

bombus
Pulse discussion 12 Nov 04:52
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Well that was a lovely end to a great story <3 :) As for the contract, breakup and Sue : although it seemed weird Lynn was the kind of person who tried her best to not let others get in trouble becouse of her. Here with showing Sue the relationship was "just a game". After all that with Sue Mel understood why Lynn broke up with her - she tried to protect her. Ofcourse they talked about it. Would be nice to see it but still ok :) And Sue - after all the psycho moves her bubble burst. Her power rush attitude backfired in the end. The last conversation with Mel was a good closure. Sue realized she can't "win" and broke down. Did she learn from all of this who knows. Hehe I knew she was special to Ratana cos she just went to jail but could be dragged to a mental hospital screaming :)

All in all would be great with an extra episode or two (magic 69 :D ) to see some things that were left to our imagination but it was still wrapped up nicely :) After all can't read a story like watching a movie where we see every detail and even there things are left to imagine :D Thank you Ratana and the 3M team for this wonderfull story :D

bombus
Pulse discussion 26 Oct 17:07
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Episodes 64,65,66 - That was so sweet :) Cute Mr. Buns with a surprise <3 And a lovely idea :) The heart thingy finally got it's "five minutes of fame" hehe. And ofcourse Mel wouldn't just leave as Crystal tried to tell Lynn :) Oh Crystal, such a cool girl. As we got to know her a bit she is kind of a mix between Mel and Lynn (character wise) and damn that rare kind of lesbian who looks great in anything she wears :) So now the grand finale - will it go smoothly who knows :)

bombus
Pulse discussion 30 Sep 09:41
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

episode 62,63 - Now that was tense. Total emotional rollercoaster :) I was 99% sure Mel was ok with that 1% of doubt that a great story would end in a bad and inconsistent way like WDTFS lol. Ofcourse Mel had to be ok cos otherwise Lynn would totally be torn apart by guilt and sadness and that just wouldn't fit with the rest of the story. We can relax a bit now. But it's not over yet. I also hope we will get to see a bit of their future or at least some time together after they are reunited. Not all in one episode like: I missed you, I'm sorry, I love you, the end. I so don't like such quick endings. A picnic with Mel, Lynn, Crystal and her gf would be cool. With Crystal and Mel bickering and the other two laughing :D

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Oh well. Another interesting story but the ending just doesn't fit this story :/ From so called "healing" I too was at first hoping for "true love conquers all" and through the story I became sure it would bring Sumin back to Seju. With overcoming their lack of communication, excepting their flaws, ending the toxic relationship and finally putting the past behind and starting over. Not just going back to how it was before the cheating but knowing that all they went through means something and is worth another chance.
But instead I saw a hurt Sumin that got overly vengeful torturing Seju for 10 years then finally admitting she still loves her but ofcourse it was easier to totally bury and run away from those emotions to a teenager like relationship where everything can be solved by sex and the partners don't really know each other in depth. Sumin/Sungji were not together for long but still their relationship was just shallow more than anything else. More like a fling than a "proper" relationship even in a short time.
All of the three have their flaws, did bad, rushed or stupid things. Nobody is a saint. I thought that with Sungji , Seju /Sumin toxic relationship would end and they would slowly become friends again. Sumin/Sungji would seem happy but Sungji would realise Seju will always be more than a good friend.They break up but Sumin doesn't go back to Seju..Then maybe a time skip of one year Seju/Sumin still working together , we learn that Sungji quit after breakup, Seju/Sumin go on a friendly trip together and it brings back all those strong emotions and they give it another chance :) That would be nice.
Ofcourse TG blew it all. So many WTF moments and inconsistencies in the story. For what ? :/ Where is the shocking plot twist ? Did I miss it somewhere ? >:/ Must be great living in a house full of memories of your ex and again working with your GF for your ex rubbing your happines in her face everytime she sees you. Kind of masochistic :/ . The plot twist would be Sungji at the wedding telling Sumin what is really in Sumin's heart - Seju. And that she should be true to herself no matter how hard it might be. And after some time Sumin and Seju would meet again. But this was total dissapointment. Whatever the ending couple this should be done in a better way. And reading the story even with the slight interest it does seem a bit that the ending was not intended like this and was perhaps changed towards the end of the story.
Cheating is the biggest no no in a relationship.I know how it hurts and can push you into pure hatred. The circumstances though can make it worse or in rare cases less bad. Here I think it was "blown up" way too much.

Ok I vented :) Didn't say nothing that wasn't already said many times before but I just had to let it out.
Nora89 I totally feel you and share your frustration . Life goes on and so do we :)
I really hope the spinoff will bring some good closure for Seju. She deserves happiness the most <3

bombus
Pulse discussion 09 Sep 17:20
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

episode 59, 60 - I like how this was handled :) Olivia showed a backbone by stepping in and exposing Sue's actions. That took courage cos she might be questioned as an accomplice or even lose her job. And Mel kept her cool even with Sue losing her's.
episode 61 - Sue is in big trouble but somehow I feel we haven't seen the last of her crazy ass :/ Good that Mel has a friend she can talk to even though she thinks she can take on the world by herself. I still wonder why Lynn gave the contract to Sue. Hope we get an answer to that. And that cliffhanger oh my. I also believe in a happy ending here but the story sure is taking the hardest way to it :)

bombus
Pulse discussion 21 Aug 09:43
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

When Lynn says "the game is over" but has a bright face expression

For me she looks tired and exhausted cuz of her condition

Well exhausted but not sad or angry :) And the small pieces in the air might be torn up paper (wishful thinking) So this part we haven't seen yet nor the pic with Sue. And from just that one pic can't tell whether Sue says the words or someone else. Could be someone else exposing her finally (fingers crossed) :)
As for Lynn working with Sue against Mel - from what we learned about Lynn so far - especially the way she feels bad if people get in trouble becouse of her - I don't think she would do something like that. Even if Sue would promise her a new heart.

bombus
Pulse discussion 20 Aug 08:22
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep. 56,57,58 - Mel is hurting bad. It took soo long to open her heart again :( Lynn is hurting too. Mr. Buns with her for comfort :) And Sue is way to confident with herself. She is so high on power making small mistakes (papers around to see) that will "break" her in the end . But Mel giving in to Sue - why oh why :( There must be something else behind all this. Well we all have ideas how all this could be done differently but this is a drama story so of course we must hurt a bit :) Waiting now for Olivia or Crystal or anyone else to change this around :)

In ep.55 the papers Sue got. From who? I think those "terms and conditions" might be from Lynn but not the same papers as those for Mel. But more a try from Lynn like " If I leave Mel, she will keep her career" kind of terms. As if Sue would agree to the terms since she can do whatever she wants.
And don't forget about the pics from during the first hiatus. When Lynn says "the game is over" but has a bright face expression and it seems pieces of paper are in the air. And the "you will lose everything" with Sue in the pic but not sure if she says that. hmm hmm :)

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 8:28AM

bombus
Pulse discussion 24 Jul 06:21
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep.55 - A rational thing to do would be " Talk about it with Mel and then expose Sue in a legal way without any of Mel's outrages with Sue." But as we got to know Lynn she is the kind of person who gets uneasy when others "get in trouble" cos of her. Like she is uneasy with the idea that someone's death could give her new life. So I kind of understand her even though my mind is like WTF is she doing? :) Anyway another twist in the story but I'm sure it will all resolve good :)
Pulse shows a lot of realistic things that happen in yuri or any other relationships. An often example: partner gets a really great job offer abroad or very far away and is super happy for it. But a person pushes the partner away becouse the guilt of "what could be" if they don't take it would be too much to bear. Ofcourse good communication can solve a lot of things. But sadly people still lack in that department.

bombus
Pulse discussion 15 Jul 09:24
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep. 53, 54 - Sue is really starting to slip. Making a bigger and bigger "net" around herself. And making Lynn feel guilty about Mel's actions. I hope Lynn won't make any strange unrational decisions :/ Sue ruining the sexy mood with calling Mel's name was so hilarious :D Olivia likes the fun part but I think she is starting to see just how twisted Sue is and that it is all a game to her using all means necessary. Let's hope Olivia will show a "backbone" and value her career more than a bit of fun.

bombus
Lily Love discussion 19 May 16:36
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Thanks for the help Nezchan :) Wasn't sure how to do that .

bombus
Pulse discussion 19 May 15:17
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep. 51,52 - So Sue might have saved Mel's career by taking her out of the OR. Hospital boards tend to be quite strict with rules. Despite everything she cares about Mel's career. And dear Sue: You already had all of Mel. But nothing was ever enough for you and you lost her. The sooner you get that through your thick head the better. Lynn is awake and aching a bit. I think by hearing stuff in the restroom she realized Mel risked her career by operating on her. And Sue seems to wanna know what kind of person stole Mel's heart. I think she is in deep denial that it was all her fault she lost Mel.

bombus
Lily Love discussion 19 May 14:35
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Since on Ookbee , now on Lezhin I finally understood the conversations :D
Patiently waiting for the extra chapter but as for Mew and Donut this is sadly the end (teary eyes) :( Perhaps they will pop around to say hi in Ice and Ploy's story. Fingers crossed :D
This last chapter was sweet and emotional. Though I missed like a hug at the airport between them and a nice sweet kiss when they met again :) That would be "the cherry on top" :D And perhaps a few extra pictures after the rings.Two years is a very long time to wait to hold your loved one again :) But all in all for me this was a very nice mostly easy going yuri story with really lovely art :D <3 On a side note: Australia is closer to Thailand than like Europe or USA . So a visit or two would be quite possible :) Let's imagine that they spent a whole lot of time on skype to keep their love strong :D
Many thanks to Ratana and The Three Musqueerteers for this lovely manhwa :D :**** <3

last edited at May 19, 2017 3:27PM by Nezchan

bombus
Pulse discussion 08 May 15:55
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

episode 49,50 - We all just wanna smash Sue like a nasty bug. The procedures with organ transplants are always risky and stressful. And in Lynn's case Sue is enjoying every setback to the fullest. She could ofcourse help out with her connections but she much rather sees Mel suffer and "crawl" under her command. She crashed into the OR probably with an excuse that Mel isn't Lynn's doctor or something like that. Sue is going from annoying to full on psycho crazy. Something major would need to happen to change her ways. Otherwise she will really have a mental breakdown or worse. Mel just needs to stay strong and not let Sue push her too far. I wonder if she will redeem herself or "go down in flames" of hate .

bombus
Pulse discussion 27 Apr 07:27
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

ep.47,48 - Lynn is struggling with the fact that a new heart for her means someone else's life was lost. And Sue with her mental problems. Damn that woman. Being a surgeon for her was a kind of control .But losing that over an accident that she provoked and blaming someone else just out of spite is totaly immature and psychotic. I think the heart going to someone else was just unlucky circumstances but she ofcourse enjoyed it so much. It wouldn't surprise me if she ends up in a mental hospital >:)

bombus
Pulse discussion 09 Apr 16:27
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

ep.45,46 - Cute talk about having kids.They would make great moms but like Mel said "Kids don't necessarily make a family". Grace and Mel get a nice closure. Though I wonder if Grace will appear again. As for Lynn I don't think she knows she had a heart attack and that is why she must stay in hospital a few days. Judging by how dr. Adam and Renny don't really say it. I like how Renny feels about Mel and Lynn :) Lynn has better chances for transplant now but remember the spoiler pics from during the hiatus "The game is over" and Sue's "You will loose everything". Drama coming. BTW where is Crystal ? I miss her. She should pop around to check up on our couple :)

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 4:31PM

bombus
Pulse discussion 24 Mar 18:11
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep.44 - No,no,no Lynn won't die. Come on people be a bit more positive :) I highly doubt it. Specially becouse of all they have been through. I think Lynn's death would only cause Mel to completely shut down and lose all faith in the world . So no. Not in this story :)
I think the name Pulse maybe something like getting pulse back after almost dying during operation. Or our pulses going crazy with every episode lol . It's a good name for this story :)
Sue fantasizing about Mel. Well that's all you gonna get from her >:( And I wonder how Renny will react to the relationship. Grace came by. Maybe she can lift Mel's spirit a bit .As a friend ofcourse :)

last edited at Mar 24, 2017 6:13PM

bombus
Pulse discussion 20 Mar 17:37
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep.42,43 - Sue's fake marriage idea and cheating resulted in an accident and breakup. Such feel of guilt and a broken heart would make most people give up on love like Mel did. But evil b***h ex just can't move on. If I understood right Mel was the only person /"thing" she couldn't completely have control of . And that is the thorn in her psycho ass. David surprised me a bit :) Though I think the new fondness of power and control gave lift to Sue's dark and vengeful side :/
I'm happy Mel opened up to Lynn. Communication is so important and foundation for trust. They are fully aware of ever nearing struggles and now their love is the extra help for taking on anything <3

bombus
Pulse discussion 03 Mar 10:41
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep.41- First confrontation of Mel and Sue in the hospital. Probably not the last .Maybe Sue will cause trouble by making Mel look bad or even try to destroy her career or something. I don't think she would go that far to not allow Lynn's operation but more like not let Mel do the operation. There is also the worry of cutting costs :( As for the scar - it looked like an accident. But ofcourse Mel feels the guilt and Sue gladly rubs it in. She is one resentful bitch >:( We still need to know what caused the argument - did Sue cheat or what exactly happened.

bombus
Pulse discussion 25 Feb 08:34
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

I think the two terms give the characters a bit of gentleman style elegance :)
Ep.39- That was some damn hot action :D It's a pleasure to see a dominant girl give in completely. It's almost magical :D I love how Ratana draws the sex scenes. They come out so beautiful no matter if gentle or a bit rough and hard-core <3
Ep.40- Another glimpse of the past. But still not the whole story. Darn it :) So Sue cares more for bussiness than patients. That not gonna be good for Lynn :/ And Mel can "smell" there's something "fishy" going on. She probably rushed of to confront Sue about it .Tension coming in next episode :/

bombus
Pulse discussion 11 Feb 07:17
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep.37- I wonder when Mel will tell Lynn about Sue or will Lynn find out some other way. Lynn will probably need a new heart or a miracle operation :( But I think that will come in the last few episodes. So not just yet. Sue's scar - for sure something to do with Mel (remember ep.35) I wonder if the scar also affects her being a doctor, like not being able to do surgery. That side view of Sue's face is really beautiful :) And Olivia is "poking the beehive". For the sweet nectar she might get stung badly if not careful lol .

Love the reversal. We need a sub Mel every once in a while :3

I totaly agree <3 :) Ep.38- Hubba hubba that was super sexy. Lynn knows what she wants and is learning fast :) Yes Mel - giving and receiving is always better than just giving :) I can imagine that for more dominant girls this might be a bit uneasy cos of losing control even if just for a moment and feeling kind of exposed or vulnerable when being pleasured. Especially with "just for fun" girls. Perhaps easier to do in a real / serious relationship.

bombus
Pulse discussion 28 Jan 14:57
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep.36 - Hot glimpse of the past :D Damn sexy Sue. Demanding, possessive and controlling. Cool for bed fun but not the loving relationship type. We still have to find out how Sue hurt Mel. The emergency was just Lynn's trick cos she got a bit jelous with the new nurses buzzing around Mel :)
On a side note: Saying "I love you" during sex. Not before or after but during. I noticed this also in Wdtfs . I think a lot of people don't really like this during sex. Cos when having sex you're all high and not exactly thinking straight. So you can't be sure if the person really meant it or just said it in a rush of emotions or excitement. On the other hand the no response from the other person can show that they don't feel the same way. See, it can cause confusion :)

bombus
Pulse discussion 23 Jan 14:27
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep.35 - Cute funny cuddle times <3 Mel is back to work and then booyaa Sue's big entrance. She is the new director at the hospital so her new boss. I thought she might be some medical bigshot but that still shocked me. Why does that evil meanie have to look so damn hot :) Poor Mel almost got a heart attack. Looks like their past was quite turbulent . With Sue around ,a delicate situation with Lynn's condition and her relationship with Mel , an emotional rollercoaster ride is coming.

bombus
Pulse discussion 21 Jan 05:45
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

jtt - Check with your tracking number on any package tracking site to see when it was shipped. Tracking numbers are here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17QThiWKekS5yacnNfIcGN_6vxA9IIqjuxhIcwXQgAgI/pubhtml?gid=1029505969&single=true

I'm also still waiting for mine in central Europe. Hope it comes soon :/ Fingers crossed :) Perhaps the New Year holidays caused the delays.

bombus
Pulse discussion 18 Jan 15:06
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep.34 - Very important stuff happened. Lynn stepped up and claimed her girl in front of professor Jule - one of Mel's sex friends. You go girl :) Then Mel told Jule that Lynn is the one. I'm glad Jule was happy for Mel. Jule is cute minus the cigarette :) I noticed that emergency thingy was on and off and on again during their talk :p By the way Jule with glasses totally looks like and older Donut :) And in the end Mel finally fully embraced her emotions for Lynn and confessed her love, aaaawwww :D
As for "the game" Lynn kind of won, only the surgery left. For sure complications are on the way regarding the hint pics we saw during hiatus. Lynn's heart is ok for now but soon she will probably need at least a check up.
The story is evolving quite nicely :) I wonder how far along the story is ? How many episodes will there be ? Alextasha a hint please :)

last edited at Jan 18, 2017 3:22PM

bombus
Lily Love discussion 08 Jan 12:41
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ch.30 - So cute and funny :D Quickly get ready or you'll be Mew's breakfast :) Interactions between Ice and Ploy are so amusing. Sparks all over :) They need their own story or a one-shot at least :)
Ch.31 - Lol cought smooching. Party now and fun time for dessert :D So Donut finds out she totaly misunderstood that "kiss" on the beach while Mew promises that the only lips she want's are Donut's. Hmm will Donut confess her kiss with Ice in the last chapter ? She probably feels even worse about it now. A lot happens in the last chapter. We'll have to wait for the translate :)