Forum › Pulse discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why Dr. Mel so pretty and cool lol xD Am I becoming a les or someting xD

Yes. Go get a cat and some flannel shirts.

Girls und panzer
joined May 14, 2016

You could have made a statement post on why your not uploading the series WITHOUT teasing us with the first two chapters.

Hahahahahhahahaha and you think people would read it? :D That statement? I don't think so. People usually are more interested in images than text that's why I made it in this form. Also it's as same as zensunni said:

They posted the first two chapters because they are free on Lezhin, so it isn't a problem posting them here, I would guess. That is all that is available on Lezhin right now anyway.

Another reason why I posted it here is to inform people about new Ratana's story because I know they are interested in it.

Ty for the info..it was good one..I learned something that I did not know,
and I think we really have no reason to be angry at Alex..

Girls und panzer
joined May 14, 2016

Why is locked episode 3-7

Girls und panzer
joined May 14, 2016

I understood..

joined May 7, 2016

Why Dr. Mel so pretty and cool lol xD Am I becoming a les or someting xD

Yes. Go get a cat and some flannel shirts.

Is that the official starter pack? No kidding xD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

ah, a universe where every single hot chick is a lesbain, such originality, as i thought - nothing but a nice art, im outta here

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

ah, a universe where every single hot chick is a lesbain, such originality, as i thought - nothing but a nice art, im outta here

Well it seems fine so far, don't have to be so salty about it cus it doesn't suit your tastes, it's as if you took this personally

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Must be a hidden downside I'm not seeing, but this all sounds great to me!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Teaser time :>

joined May 18, 2016

You wont upload anymore of this manga???? Then close it than making your readers wait for nothing

joined Sep 21, 2014

You wont upload anymore of this manga???? Then close it than making your readers wait for nothing

Readers... don't read it here? Or at least officially, don't read it illegally.
You're making it sound like they're working on a manga that they'll never publish.

joined May 18, 2016

If you wont upload anymore why cant you just closed this manga so that your readers wont hope anymore ongoing chapters

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Seriously, don't do this. It's not cool at all.

joined May 18, 2016

You're making it sound like they're working on a manga that they'll never publish.

But readers want a free manga that wont cause any dollar or any bill

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Dude, are you five?

joined May 18, 2016

Nope why

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That sounded really sarcastic, right? That's not just me, right?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That sounded really sarcastic, right? That's not just me, right?

Well, it's either sarcasm or childish entitlement. Either way, it should end here.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I think they're a troll, or just very ignorant.
Nothing to do here

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

It's funny how WDTFS fans can talk about newest chapters in discussion thread normally and Pulse thread has trolls...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined May 7, 2016

I am now thinking that another love triangle will take place :3 that Bee-bi*ch...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

It's funny how WDTFS fans can talk about newest chapters in discussion thread normally and Pulse thread has trolls...

The early parts of the WDTFS thread are riddled with complaints about the teaser aspect here on Dynasty and not wanting to pay and things of that nature. Now it's mostly people who already are committed to reading the series where as Pulse is still new. Also WDTFS has largely been unpredictable even in the presence of tropes, and I think for Pulse it will take some time before we know if there's a big twist instead of just "love is for suckers. Oh this dying girl just makes me all dokidoki, let me deny my feelings for multiple volumes and then finally break out the U-Haul." I actually wouldn't mind either way, but there's more to talk about if the readers are constantly guessing.

Only was able to skim chapter 8 before having to leave for a wedding, but I think Lynn's combination of smugness and jealousy of Mel's collection of women pretty cute and funny. Will have to give it another read once I'm home tomorrow ^^

last edited at May 21, 2016 5:50AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I am now thinking that another love triangle will take place :3 that Bee-bi*ch...

Don't forget about Red Hair nurse... I have a feeling she might be a problem too...

last edited at May 21, 2016 5:40AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Don't forget about Red Hair nurse... I have a feeling she might be a problem too...

On this episode of "Lynn plays lezzie whack-a-mole"... Is the final boss someone Mel actually dated in the past? Dundundunnnn

To reply you must either login or sign up.