Forum › Posts by Nezraddin

Nezraddin
Pulse discussion 30 Sep 09:01
joined Jan 16, 2016

First of all a long: Pheeeeeew!
Happy to see that all the worries are blown away now, hehe.

Now it looks alot like next time we see some kind of time-jump and see where Lynn and Mel meet again a few month/years later. (considering that Lynn has to stay in the hospital I just don't see how she could still stop Mel's plans). Can live with that and looking forward to see it's going in direction of the ending :)

Of course I 'do' hope that the end is not just seeing them meet again and then it's finished... want to see at least a lil glimpse of their future together. crosses fingers

last edited at Sep 30, 2017 9:02AM

Nezraddin
Pulse discussion 31 Aug 13:01
joined Jan 16, 2016

For me the picture looks more, like Mel's hand is injured... kinda worried that either Sue did something to get it hurt or that Mel kinda did it herself to get rid of Sue's continued "You destroyed my possibilities as surgeon!" :(

Nezraddin
Pulse discussion 27 Aug 05:11
joined Jan 16, 2016

Well, Sue 'did' try to go this way. The one scene where she said something about "You want to kill me? You already did when you injured my hand" - well more or less in this direction - but then still saw that Mel was happy with Lynn despite her words.
And not to forget that Mel said something along the lines that she would sacrifice herself for Lynn without hesitation. The feeling that Sue wanted Mel to feel for her and noone else.

I guess Sue already been quiet a crazy person, but being put together with Mel somehow broke some barrier so she went completly crazy. Especially seeing her happy again with another woman.
Not to defend Sue, she is a horrible person and deserves to be punished for what she did. But for me the storyline did make sense. Even though at some times it really felt a bit rushed. On the other hand, I'm happy about some rushing. Actually I prefer it at some points. Like that we do not see the next couple of chapters how Mel gets abused more and more while Lynn still blaming herself for what she did to Mel.

Though my point of view might be a bit influenced, too. Started reading too many stories which are now on hiatus or simply vanished from the screens without anyone knowing if they're actually continued or not... so seeing a story actually moving forward steady is great :]

Nezraddin
Pulse discussion 22 Aug 18:40
joined Jan 16, 2016

I just hope this stepping-in will happen fast... don't want to see the next 2~3 chapters of how Mel gets abused while you see only at the side what the others might or might not plan to do :(
(I kinda knew after chapter 57, that I should have made a break for seeing the next 3~4 chapters all together but my will to resist was too weak sigh)

last edited at Aug 22, 2017 6:56PM

Nezraddin
Pulse discussion 29 Jul 14:13
joined Jan 16, 2016

I also believe in a happy ending. However there is always a problem with dramas and happy endings: How much worse does it get before it gets happy... :(
At the moment I have so many things in my head that could go wrong before they finally can move towards a happy ending and I hope that most of that will never happen.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 2:14PM

Nezraddin
joined Jan 16, 2016

Hrm... kinda reminds me of another manga of this sort.
Though the other started pretty much with "You dated all these guys just to get my attention? Well have fun, I find someone else and don't want to see you ever again"

Trying to seduce her to make the first step is one thing. Dating other people just to make her jealous... well it makes you hope that a third person comes into the story and snatches the manager away.

Nezraddin
joined Jan 16, 2016

I'm always amazed how so very stupid the teachers are shown in these situations.
"Shake hand. Now everything is forgotten and good again" ... which person with a bit of intelligence would seriously think that actually works in these things.
(and it's not only this story, wish there would be finally a bully story where a teacher actually seriously steps in for once x.x)

last edited at Nov 3, 2016 11:07AM

joined Jan 16, 2016

Hrm... looks like Minato is really in a bad situation, I hope it kinda ends well for her. Looks like she it toyed around by some of the other characters.
I especially don't like the lil talk between Iku and Asami... :/

Nezraddin
joined Jan 16, 2016

This chapter is the ultimate sad ending and no happiness at all. What a pain.

Hrm... usually I'm a pessimist, but when I see such one-shots I kinda turn 180° around.
So for me it's more the "possibility for her to find the one who truely loves her". Not the one who just missunderstood her own feelings and used her.

One of the one-shots I always feel which deserves a nice lil series about the one who is able to open the closed heart and so. (Yes I know these happenings are almost cliche already, but well... I love such happy-ending-cliches snickers)

Nezraddin
Kase-san discussion 29 Aug 07:56
joined Jan 16, 2016

Hey, wait a second! There weren't any crepes at all in this chapter!

There are crêpes at the first page... and they look so yummy...
I want one! :(

Nezraddin
Kase-san discussion 17 Aug 22:31
joined Jan 16, 2016

Hrm... poor Yamada, still thinking Kase and her senpai dated.
I really doubt it, since I don't think Kase would be so insensible to speak about her ex with a smile infront of Yamada.

So I'm waiting for the big "What?! You thought we dated?"-moment smirks evilly
(at least I hope it ends like that... well not 'end'-end, I hope the manga will move on a bit longer, really love it!)

last edited at Aug 17, 2016 10:32PM

Nezraddin
joined Jan 16, 2016

Hrm... oh well... I kinda get the "They break up and maybe meet again in x years"-feeling for this story, seeing on the manager of them and how difficult the whole "She has a girlfriend"-situation seems, seen on their debut and building up a career as band.

sigh Really hope my feeling is wrong there, but looks like alot more problems are coming their way now.

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 4:53PM

Nezraddin
joined Jan 16, 2016

Seeing how fast the chapters came out so far:
Is this already completed or still quiet in the middle of all? (seen on how fast new chapters come out)

Started so many series in the last months which then suddenly stopped in the middle and seem to have gone into hiatus... sigh

Nezraddin
joined Jan 16, 2016

Phew... as more I read as more I think it would be best if these four just break up all contact to each other and everyone starts a new life xD
This is just so messed up about who is hurting who (knowingly or not).

mumbles I really need to read some more drama-romances which don't overdo it with how dramatic it tries to be :D

Nezraddin
joined Jan 16, 2016

I really really wish I would have a stronger will, once I start such mangas... I should wait a year and hope it's finished then, but I still read every chapter once they're out sigh

Still hoping this will end happy somehow, but I get the feeling it will first be alot of awkward drama before they finally get together to hopefully become happy :(

Nezraddin
joined Jan 16, 2016

Well... after looking at least through some of the chapters on this site where it's released in it's orginal language, it seems the only chapter that is totally out of any sense. After that it seems to go back to it's beginning story again.

Wait, you don't mean the very beginning do you?

Sorry, when I mean "the beginning" I mean the story about the two main characters. That it goes back to actually telling a story about them and not some totally out of place weird situation like chapter 9.

But well, I only looked at the 2~3 following chapters. I just hope it's not one of these mangas which runs from one drama into the next without ever really solving anything.
Just read too many of these mangas, where you at some point wonder if the story's red string was burned down at some point :/

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 9:56PM

Nezraddin
joined Jan 16, 2016

Well... after looking at least through some of the chapters on this site where it's released in it's orginal language, it seems the only chapter that is totally out of any sense. After that it seems to go back to it's beginning story again.

Nezraddin
joined Jan 16, 2016

Well, that sure escalates fast.
Kinda feels like the author just wants to get over with doing the manga as fast as possible O_o

From the last chapter the whole "Girlfriend to keep this stalker-maniac away"-tactic seems to make no sense at all anymore. Like the whole meaning of Petai being in the story got thrown out of the window.
Wonder how this will move on to - probably - come back to where it started.

[edit]
And to not be missunderstood. I kinda like the manga (though the last chapter was... well one maniac and one who turns into a maniac smirks).
But it really feels like... "Who cares what happened chapter 1 to 7, throw it all out and let it escalate!", which is a bit sad after such a nice start for telling the story.

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 4:33PM

Nezraddin
Pulse discussion 27 May 16:06
joined Jan 16, 2016

Thanks for the advice.
But sadly I'm still very old-school when it comes to the modern technical stuff. ^^"
So I only can hope they make it a lil more non-credit-card friendly at some point.

last edited at May 27, 2016 4:07PM

Nezraddin
Pulse discussion 27 May 15:56
joined Jan 16, 2016

Guess I just have to wait then. Cause getting a credit card just for the 2~3 comics which interessts me there... not gonna happen :/

Thanks for answering me so fast :)

Nezraddin
Pulse discussion 27 May 15:16
joined Jan 16, 2016

Ow... so sad lezhin takes only creditcard :(
Would love to read this, after watching this thread for a while. Bad luck for people who're not living in a "credit card is standard"-area :(

Any other place this comic is released and that takes paypal?

last edited at May 27, 2016 3:17PM

Nezraddin
Pulse discussion 03 Mar 22:04
joined Jan 16, 2016

Weird question at this point, but I hardly find any informations about how to buy coins:
I found an older information, that paypal no longer can be used for buying coins, anyone knows if that is still in effect?

(I'm from europe and credit cards are not really "everyone has one"-stuff, so I would like to know if I can use paypal for the english lezhin site before I make an account just to see that I cannot buy coins anyways)

Nezraddin
Teach Me discussion 03 Feb 08:54
joined Jan 16, 2016

Really like this so far... just dislike that it's not updated so long, hope it's not another abandoned project :(
(I remember sometimes why I used to prefer reading only completed mangas... but so many which are ongoing which are so good, but always hoping they don't get stopped at some point :( )

Nezraddin
joined Jan 16, 2016

To Cleowill:

I don't think that Hotaru meant the relationship to "this guy" serious at any point. (if I remember correct in one of the chapters she didn't even want to kiss him when he tried to kiss her). He was just a distraction for Yuma, like "Hey see I have a boyfriend, no reason for you to suspect me of being in love with you and getting disgusted and leave me".
That's at least what I think, that the whole boyfriend-thing was just one way for her to make Yuma not leave her. As twisted as this thought might be.

And not to be missunderstood: I havn't written what I did to totally exuse Hotaru's actions, some of them are quiet unfair towards Yuma and Takeda aswell. But I think it's just quiet more complex as what I have read here about Hotaru, that she just has fun messing around and such.
I think Hotaru simply did alot of wrong things in attempt to make the one person she cares about happy. But when Yuma suddenly got a boyfriend, she just noticed just how much she doesn't want let go of Yuma.

As yuzichan said: Hotaru was just so scared to get rejected and loosing the one person she cares about, that she simply messed up big time, with alot of wrong decisions. And these decisions haunt her now while she - probably for the first time - really tries to actually follow her real feelings. (which she does in not the best way, but probably the only way she can think about to make Yuma understand what she feels)

So while Hotaru looks always so smart and scheming, I think she is super-clumsy (and probably scared) when it comes to actually follow her heart.

Nezraddin
joined Jan 16, 2016

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I fully understand what you are saying.
Yuma is cheating on Takeda with Hotaru. The fact she doesn't have romantic feelings for Takeda doesn't change that it is infidelity.
And if Hotaru just wanted to make Yuma jealous, she could date any other boy. She doesn't have to be with someone who is violent towards her and is a complete jerk.

About the cheating, yeah that's bad for Takeda. That happens when people go into a relationship just cause there was someone who confessed to them :/ (so before being clear about their feelings first)

About Hotaru:
I think the important thing is what she said this chapter, that for true love you're willing to suffer just so the one you love can be happy.
What I think:
I think she went into a relationship with [add insulting name here] ( :P ) because she knew he had many girlfriends and she just needed a "distraction" that Yuma doesn't see her real feeling and probably puts distance between the two of them. Just when Yuma actually got a boyfriend herself her true feelings just couldn't keep up the thought that she would actually loose her chance to have Yuma for herself.

That the whole turn-around with [add the name if this horrible jerk here x.x] that their pretty much fake relationship turned into a physical one, pretty much already started with a blackmailing. The chapter were they were skiing and Hotaru seemed to have slept with him.
There was this scene were "this guy" whispered something to Hotaru and her face went a bit to the surprised-side. I think now it makes alot more sense, this horrible person blackmailed Hotaru into sleeping with him, or he would have blown up the truth to Takeda.
While I think Hotaru doesn't care about Takeda, she wanted to protect Yuma and with the "suffer for the happiness of the one you truely love" she went into this mess.

So I think Hotaru just wanted to "do the right thing" to make Yuma happy, but at the same time she totally struggled with her true feelings for Yuma which just bursted out at some point and maybe she saw the tiny chance she probably had to make Yuma turn her way and that's why she didn't stop.

I don't think this idiotic-guy will get along with what he wants, but I kinda fear that Hotaru might try to do something stupid again to protect Yuma. So I just can hope Yuma finally understands all this and start protecting Hotaru... like with beating up the "deserves to be beaten up"-guy. x.x

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 1:09PM