Forum › Pulse discussion

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Don't post links to the damn free versions geez. We all know it's going to happen; doesn't mean you should make it easier for people. It's released in English, so it's not even like a matter of getting a translation. At least attempt to support the author.

last edited at May 2, 2016 10:12PM

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

@ekw79 thanks for posting that! I've been trying to read them but I can't afford to pay for the chapters right now :D

Kimberly__25
joined May 3, 2016

Can someone please tellen me were i can read the chapters I really want to support the author butt you can only buy coins with a creditcard and sadly I dont have one but I Do want to read the next chapters the first 2 were GREAT!!! Finally a New kind of yuri story and it isnt similar to other yuri storys so can someone help me please

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

unfortunatelly credit cards are the only option so far :( I heard that lezhin is trying to add new payment methods but no one knows what and when (if) it will happen :(

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

I have added to the rules that unauthorized translations of material on Lezhin should not be linked to from here. I'm sure there are other places you can get the information, but we're not going to be one of them.

Not to mention, it is particularly disrespectful to do so in a forum that the author herself is known to read.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Aah a Doctor x Patient story, this seems promising. Lynn is a bright, playful one, and Mel's just so smooth and straight faced. Liking them already.
With Lynn's heart condition, I can just smell the drama coming up

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Love the story so far. And in colour yupee :) Think it has great potencial to be a good yuri story with adult characters.
Just one wish ; whatever happens through the story pleaseee no tragic events . My lonely bruised heart needs more happy yuri :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

whatever happens through the story pleaseee no tragic events . My lonely bruised heart needs more happy yuri :)

it has "drama" in tags so we won't promise anything xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Re-reading before the new chapter tomorrow and wondering if there's a reason why after chapter 2 Mel's hair usually looks like it's been dipped in sunshine lol? It seems very intentional so I'm curious if she got it dyed some time during chapter 3, or if it's just that once Lynn comes into her life she gains a magical lesbian halo.

last edited at May 6, 2016 1:03AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Re-reading before the new chapter tomorrow and wondering if there's a reason why after chapter 2 Mel's hair usually looks like it's been dipped in sunshine lol? It seems very intentional so I'm curious if she got it dyed some time during chapter 3, or if it's just that once Lynn comes into her life she gains a magical lesbian halo.

I love this interpretation xD but I think it's just how Ratana's idea of Mel character evolved. You can see that on bios she had brown hair for example ;)

last edited at May 6, 2016 3:43AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I love this interpretation xD but I think it's just how Ratana's idea of Mel character evolved. You can see that on bios she had brown hair for example ;)

Ah okay so it's just that we're getting closer to what the characters will look like in the rest of the series. Until proven otherwise, I'll pretend like it's a physical manifestation of her love for Lynn. By the time they finally get it on, Mel will be a blonde xD :P

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ah okay so it's just that we're getting closer to what the characters will look like in the rest of the series. Until proven otherwise, I'll pretend like it's a physical manifestation of her love for Lynn. By the time they finally get it on, Mel will be a blonde xD :P

Hahahha Mel will be like Super Sayian xD

Also she can't be blonde xD it would ruin "blonde x brunette" trope xD

last edited at May 6, 2016 7:41AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Update!! https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/pulse

last edited at May 6, 2016 9:03AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Hmmmm... will the girl who should avoid getting her heart racing make the coldhearted doctor's heart begin to race for once? Can't wait for more!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hahahha Mel will be like Super Sayian xD

Also she can't be blonde xD it would ruin "blonde x brunette" trope xD

Lol now I'm trying to think of a blonde x blonde couple in a manga or anime of any kind... might be here awhile hahaha...

Lynn looks extra pretty in chapter 6 ^^ Ratana draws hair and eyes way too well >///< Also she should draw something with a redhead as the protagonist. My girlfriend is a redhead and she complains that redheads are always "the other woman" (not necessarily manga/manhwa) lol.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Also she should draw something with a redhead as the protagonist.

I think there is high chance for that in the future...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

٩(♡ε♡ )۶ Yay

Img_0647
joined Nov 25, 2014

All I know is that I'm fascinated by her work and the story line is sooo freaking good. Any possibilities of an anime being made of her work? If I had the means and the talent+dinero, I would so do it! Awesome work all around; I have read almost everything of her work that I have access to here in the states; and yes I do support creative artist that I love to indulge myself with from manga to music I pay for their amazing gift of creating such things like in this case Pulse and everything she does; that I have access to in the U.S xD

joined May 7, 2016

Oh deym!
I can't even work normally now without thinking about this...
I've just read the first chapter of the manga and was fascinated the way the author or mel described the chemistry of Love, and that's where my the author captivated my heart >///< Doctor Mel, too bad we are not in the same medical field but you've just explained clearly why can't I fall in love with someone :3.
(ohhh I can't show to my patients I'm reading this xD) ~back to work~

last edited at May 7, 2016 9:21PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

"Look who is on top now!"

Foreshadowing reversal ofc

Plus It's kinda nice that 3 out of the top 5 is yuri

last edited at May 8, 2016 8:14PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

5 out of 10 are tagged GL in the top 10 on Lezhin. There's a trend here.

The future of yuri isn't in Japan it seems.

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

I hope so. Redhead was sexy af.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined May 7, 2016

Why Dr. Mel so pretty and cool lol xD Am I becoming a les or someting xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.