Forum › Pulse discussion

Papaya1
joined Sep 25, 2015

Yay! Waiting for chapter 3 gives me some time to prepare for coins! Real excited~

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

"i mean she's a lesbian though, so she probably isn't into serious relationships. Not afraid to break the hearts of men and women"

this line made me really angry >_> i hope we're supposed to not like this girl because everything she said was just ugh

Here's something I overheard once from a coworker, though I don't remember exactly how she said it: "She's not a lesbian, she's too pretty." So all lesbians are unattractive!? So a woman can only be a lesbian if she's ugly or man-ish!?? Translation: A woman only becomes a lesbian if she can't get a guy!!??? (And what about all the supposedly ugly girls out there with boyfriends?)

Now that one really steamed me.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

It looks promising. A shame Lehzin doesn't accept PayPal.

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 5:39PM

joined Feb 2, 2016

Have problems with lezhin is not engish so I don't understand how it work is there another way to get pulse chapter tell please I will be happy to Pay

Thank dansty scan and the musqueerteer
Best wish to the Author Ratana satis for all you hard work

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Is there absolutely no way to download a chapter on lezhin ? I'm not buying this only to see the website shut down in two years and losing everything I have on it.

PS : "LEZHIN may deactivate your account without liability to you if you have not logged in to our Service using your account for over 1 year."
Ok, I'm staying away.

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 5:40PM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Hold the fuck up.. If the average life span is 66yrs now. We bout to go extinct.

Average worldwide life expectancy is 71 years but varies from country to country of course, generally it's about 68 years for men and 73 years for women worldwide. I definitely don't think we're going to go extinct!! Modern medicine is the main reason life expectancy has increased to begin with, and it's only going to get better over time which means more old people!

That's still low. And if modern medicine has supposedly increased life expectancy than why have the years gon down by like 25. With all the crazy things going on in the environment just breathing air is gonna give you cancer XD. If don't see more old people in the future.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Seriously, now. We didn't run out of people when the life expectancy was 35, we ain't gonna do so now.

Are we done here? I think we're done here.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Went to read chapter 2 on lezhin, seems interesting.
Totally laughed when she thought about not knowing the girl's name, but left her a note saying she'd call her
Curious to see how Mel is gonna be developed
Wait, now that I think of it, for emotionally distant, "player" characters, there's the obvious "eventually warms up"/"falls in love" development, but oh well, I wonder how it's gonna happen then.

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 9:04PM

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

First let me say, I 100% support an artist making a living on their art (my wife is an artist). I have nothing against Ratana having her work on a pay site. That being said: I wish chapters like this (What Does the Fox Say Chapter 2 is in the same boat) - had a tag on them for "teaser chapter" or something like that. I know the first two chapters are free on another site, but I have no desire to sign up on another site and would like to know going into clicking on something that it isn't a real chapter on Dynasty Reader.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

First let me say, I 100% support an artist making a living on their art (my wife is an artist). I have nothing against Ratana having her work on a pay site. That being said: I wish chapters like this (What Does the Fox Say Chapter 2 is in the same boat) - had a tag on them for "teaser chapter" or something like that. I know the first two chapters are free on another site, but I have no desire to sign up on another site and would like to know going into clicking on something that it isn't a real chapter on Dynasty Reader.

THIS. So much this. I submitted a tag suggestion, but since it's not an existing tag, I don't know if it got anywhere, so if any of the mods is still reading this thread, could you please consider this request?

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Ah, 'Mentality' is by far my favourite work of Ratana's. I still feel that introspective, sexy one-shots may be her true calling, but I'm definitely hopping on this bus for a while.

joined Jun 19, 2012

Now I must decide... do I spend 75 cents on yuri or 75 cents on ramen for the night... please forgive me stomach

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

When I saw the name 'Pulse' the first thing I thought about was my local gay bar that I go to. But this is a totally different story here though.

joined Oct 2, 2014

What are their ages/how big is the age gap? Edit: nvm saw that there were character bios. 31 and 18.

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 9:05AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

What are their ages/how big is the age gap? Edit: nvm saw that there were character bios. 31 and 18.

it will be changed to 31 & 21 so Lynn won't be highschooler but collegue student (will edit that picture when I will be at home)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Lynn's bio picture updated

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 2:14PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Lynn's bio picture updated

Oh? Are the characters still being built/updated this late?
Well it's a simple detail so it should go unnoticed (altho the diff before highschool and college is large enough)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

It had to be changed if Ratana was planning NSFW scenes with them... :>

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Lezhin FINALLY wrote about Pulse’s date so I can tell you now :D

Schedule Announcement! ‪Pulse‬ will be launched on May 2nd, Monday. We were planning for our regular Friday >launch but so many people inside and out have been clamoring for a faster release. So we said “what the heck”, >let’s go Monday. The weekly release will be on Fridays. Stay tuned!

http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/143525065316/lezhin-finally-wrote-about-pulses-date-so-i-can

Also when I will be back from work, I will update first post from this thread

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 5:44AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Yay! Will see what will become of Ratana's new yuri comic.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Not 1, not 2 but 3 new chapters of Pulse you haven’t seen before!

But don’t get to used to it ;) From next week it will be 1 episode/week on Fridays on Lezhin

https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/pulse

Updates always on our tumblr: http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/143736974096/not-1-not-2-but-3-new-chapters-of-pulse-you

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Full color Ratana makes me feel very spoiled. She really has a way with drawing pretty women haha. I don't really know what to make of the plot yet, other than it has a high probability of being very predictable (I probably won't mind either way). But Lynn's a very cute brat as expected and Mel's surprisingly also cute when she's not in seduction-mode.

last edited at May 2, 2016 10:52AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Fantastic set of chapters and quite the cliffhanger. is Lynn faking it to see how Mel reacts? Is she doing a "swooning so my heart hurts" joke? or is she actually having a heartattack right there on the roof?

Can't wait for more!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I don't think spoiler tags are need here :P We can discuss all recent chapters now.

And I remember my thought when I was editing that part "I see that this romance won't be good for Lynn's heart" :P

Img_0647
joined Nov 25, 2014

So I actually join the site and bought all chapters. I honestly enjoy her art style and the story is great. I think both of her work should be made into an anime; since not much Yuri animation has been made that's great. Also the story is just to absorbing and it makes one reflect about life; at least for me it does but maybe that's becuase I'm a young professional ;-P

To reply you must either login or sign up.