Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Feb 8, 2016

ieeheh

I gotta say Seol-a and No-rae's characters are so well developed by Ssamba, and they're continuing to grow more. That just opens a lot of ways for us to write 'believable' fanfics.

Why is no one writing anything? lol. I'm so interested in reading FF fanfics (rather than my own lame writing)

I think it's a little similar to the situation with kdrama fandom where there's hardly any fic. Western TV is generally plot-driven and so a lot of fanfic comes out of the need to explore/fill in characters and relationships in more depth that what's given in canon. Meanwhile, for kdramas which are generally more relationship-driven, that characterization is already there in canon, so 1) there's less of a drive to write in the first place, and 2) fic writers end up having a lot less wiggle room before running into OOC territory so it's actually harder to write good fic.

Of course, I'm not really involved in kdrama fandom, and I'm not a fic writer (though I've made some embarrassing attempts in the past) so perhaps none of the above is actually true haha.

Finally someone said it! I've always wondered why there aren't any fanfics of FF floating around...although there are a few good fanarts.

Let's face it, with how ssambasoul is the queen of tease when it comes to storytelling...I think the fandom would appreciate a few fanfics to keep us distracted before the next chapters. We should really start some kind of fanfic week going on. I'd especially like to know different interpretations of what Seola and Norae thought about the almost kiss and the guitar scene.

PS. It's my first time quoting and just my second time posting on this thread. So I hope I didn't make any mistakes in doing so and if I did, go easy on me.

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 11:32AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It's Korean so it should be left-to-right...(I think...)? The reading order seemed vertical rather than lateral, so maybe it doesn't matter. I'll do away with the tag for now, and see later.

Korean is left to right yes, but I think you're right, Korean comics are usually vertical so I don't think direction really matters.

But it is left to right
And I think you mean webcomics in general?
Usually vertical lmao, you're funny
As if you don't usually read things from top to bottom

joined Jun 10, 2015

recommended BGM as you read this: Colors by Day6 one of the members resigned from the band though T T WHY... but that's beside the point.
So umm... if someone ever comes up to me and ask "hey have you ever written any fanfics" it would be a lie for me to answer no. So here... I guess? A little guide: the black parts are scenes from the manhwa.
Dear Yuji...
It has been a long time since the last time we talked.
Why were we so terrible at communicating? A simple conversation could take months...
"Have you been well?"
That question had been gnawing on my silence, over and over.
Countless times I tried to say a word, but... nothing came out.
"W-were you being serious? Were you actually being sick of me?"
"............"
"If there's something I did wrong, just tell-"
"Seol-a..."
"............"
"It's just... I was being terrible..."

Looking back, we don't exactly have the happiest story... do we?
We were young... and pride was what parted us from a simple sorry and early forgivings.
It's no use of dwelling in the past, but...
If you could hear me...
Can I pretend that we're okay, just for a little while... and tell you my story?
"Can't you tell what I'm trying to say? I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore..."
"No-rae-"
"So leave me alone."

What, you think pretending is a laughable lie?
Life is full of lie, anyway... maybe starting from those 'nice to meet you's.
Little sister, my ass.
Yuji-ah, can I ask you something?
Let's pretend I can...
Have you ever loved someone in a way you never think you could?
I have no idea what these feelings are...
When I look at her, I get anxious somehow...
It's a little weird...
That's why I'm frustrated...

Have you ever loved someone... that their silence at you starts to leave a scar?
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Ah! Let go! Let go of me-"
"And if I do... are you gonna run away again?"
"............"
"Didn't you promise me...? That you would never leave me alone..."
"............"
"Don't make this so hard for me..."

Have you ever wanted someone to be the happiest when they're with you?
The unsure me, who can only snoop around...
This isn't like me... I'm being stupid.
If it wasn't a coincidence...
Then... what should I do?

Have you ever wished to be with someone a little longer...
A little closer...
A little more...
Your hands are cold.
Mine too... so scientifically speaking, there's no use of me to reach out for your hand and envelope them with mine.
But it's you... excuses aren't needed.

Have you ever fallen too deep,
that you finally understand-
how you don't need water to feel like you're drowning...
how your reason to smile is also your reason to cry...
how someone becomes your most aching pain,
but you know, somehow...

All I wanted to do was to be with her...
But why are there so many obstacles in the way...

You know, somehow, that...
...she's a pain you can't give up.

*I like you,
Kim No-rae.

Ah... I've written too much. I'm sorry, Yuji.
Don't worry about these blotches of ink... it's just raining here...
Well, it's not raining indoor but...
The sky outside isn't all that cheery...
But anyway,
thank you.

Sincerely,
Baek Seol-a.

there you go. I'm sorry if it's lame. It's just that this scenario has been haunting me lol I need to write 'em down, even more because it's been long since I appeared in this thread! (+ sorry for any grammar mistakes; English isn't my mother language uwu)
runs away before people coming with bricks in their hands

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 12:36PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@overdaline, WELCOME BACK!!!! Can you just stay forever? lol
We've missed your comics as well xD

that you're finally understand-
but you know, somehow...

This part got me so much crying
Sometimes I don't even want to be reminded of how achy it was to fall in love

joined Jun 10, 2015

@ieeheh

WELCOME BACK!!!! Can you just stay forever? lol
We've missed your comics as well xD

This part got me so much crying
Sometimes I don't even want to be reminded of how achy it was to fall in love

HIIII
Oh welp my comics... I'm drowning in the sea of college's assignments TvT my hands are full with drawing graphs and all that Physics phenomenons sobs

I'm sorry to remind you of the ache, I'm currently suffering through it so those words just typed themselves HAHA

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 12:40PM

joined Feb 8, 2016

recommended BGM as you read this: Colors by Day6 one of the members resigned from the band though T T WHY... but that's beside the point.
So umm... if someone ever comes up to me and ask "hey have you ever written any fanfics" it would be a lie for me to answer no. So here... I guess? A little guide: the black parts are scenes from the manhwa.
Dear Yuji...
It has been a long time since the last time we talked.
Why were we so terrible at communicating? A simple conversation could take months...
"Have you been well?"
That question had been gnawing on my silence, over and over.
Countless times I tried to say a word, but... nothing came out.
"W-were you being serious? Were you actually being sick of me?"
"............"
"If there's something I did wrong, just tell-"
"Seol-a..."
"............"
"It's just... I was being terrible..."

Looking back, we don't exactly have the happiest story... do we?
We were young... and pride was what parted us from a simple sorry and early forgivings.
It's no use of dwelling in the past, but...
If you could hear me...
Can I pretend that we're okay, just for a little while... and tell you my story?
"Can't you tell what I'm trying to say? I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore..."
"No-rae-"
"So leave me alone."

What, you think pretending is a laughable lie?
Life is full of lie, anyway... maybe starting from those 'nice to meet you's.
Little sister, my ass.
Yuji-ah, can I ask you something?
Let's pretend I can...
Have you ever loved someone in a way you never think you could?
I have no idea what these feelings are...
When I look at her, I get anxious somehow...
It's a little weird...
That's why I'm frustrated...

Have you ever loved someone... that their silence at you starts to leave a scar?
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Ah! Let go! Let go of me-"
"And if I do... are you gonna run away again?"
"............"
"Didn't you promise me...? That you would never leave me alone..."
"............"
"Don't make this so hard for me..."

Have you ever wanted someone to be the happiest when they're with you?
The unsure me, who can only snoop around...
This isn't like me... I'm being stupid.
If it wasn't a coincidence...
Then... what should I do?

Have you ever wished to be with someone a little longer...
A little closer...
A little more...
Your hands are cold.
Mine too... so scientifically speaking, there's no use of me to reach out for your hand and envelope them with mine.
But it's you... excuses aren't needed.

that you finally understand-
but you know, somehow...

All I wanted to do was to be with her...
But why are there so many obstacles in the way...

You know, somehow, that...
...she's a pain you can't give up.

*I like you,
Kim No-rae.

Ah... I've written too much. I'm sorry, Yuji.
Don't worry about these blotches of ink... it's just raining here...
Well, it's not raining indoor but...
The sky outside isn't all that cheery...
But anyway,
thank you.

Sincerely,
Baek Seol-a.

there you go. I'm sorry if it's lame. It's just that this scenario has been haunting me lol I need to write 'em down, even more because it's been long since I appeared in this thread! (+ sorry for any grammar mistakes; English isn't my mother language uwu)
runs away before people coming with bricks in their hands

Thanks for that! :D nice songfic you got there. hopefully it would start as an inspiration. Way to get the ball rolling!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@overdaline

HIIII
Oh welp my comics... I'm drowning in the sea of college's assignments TvT my hands are full with drawing graphs and all that Physics phenomenons sobs

Lol hopefully the upcoming summer will go easy on you and we'll get to see some cute moments of Seolrae from the mind of overdaline

I'm sorry to remind you of the ache, I'm currently suffering through it so those words just typed themselves HAHA

I'm not gonna lie, love is beautiful even when it aches. I hope your love will be returned :)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nya-chan where are you? i need to feel more pain

I'm here. Just read the latest chapter (sorry, was busy this w-e)

A chapter full of nothingness. One step forward, two steps backward.

They are such good friends. Holding hands on the beach & al...

Romance? I thought there was hints of some in the previous chapters. I must have been mistaken, because they seem to have forgotten everything about it.

Honestly, I think Ssamba didn't plan how to make the relationship progress.

Some call it teasing. I call it lack of planning.

The characters currently each take a psychotherapy with random side characters, Enah, Oppa, whatever, so, eventually, they give time to Ssamba for finding ideas.

I mean, drama over graduation? Did she give back an empty career survey? Oh, right, they aren't in highschool. I don't even remember what they are studying. Were they studying? I thought they were spending their life on the beach and getting into accidents. Why talking about that now? Who gives two flying shits about it?

I notice nobody discusses this chapter anymore. Just drooling over fanfics, where SOMETHING actually happens.

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 2:29PM

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

They go to the beach where Seol-a literally drags No-rae hands out of her pocket so she can hold them. At this point Seol-needs to push No-rae against the wall and kiss her. That way No-rae realises her feelings a lot quicker. I don't think No-rae will react unless she is pushed so why doesn’t Seol-a push her physically. I understand Seol-a can't do that unless the ex-boyfriend fucks off but dammit this is pure torture.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

Imo that is the issue. At least half the authors drags the moment when main pair become a couple and/or ends the series then, because they have no idea how to write about them once they become a couple.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I don't think complaining at this point is "just for sake of complaining" or being salty with the pacing.. Chapter 65. we re already in chapter 65. And No-rae and Seol-a are still on the friend-zone stage. The heck? Isn't FF only slated for 100 chapters? The story's momentum is up. down, up, down. I don't know. It seems that Ssamba can't keep the tension building. There were so many times. It felt like Seol-a will confess already and then on the next chapter. It seems all the momentum and tension that was build up is already lost.

It wouldn't be accurate to categorize No-rae and Seol-a's relationship as to still being in the "friend-zone stage". I'd personally argue that they've never really been in the friend zone stage, because that would imply that one was intentionally trying to repress any romantic progression in the relationship due to the fact that they didn't see the other as a potential romantic interest. Being friends and being in the friend zone are two different things.

The best expression to describe their relationship, even more so after Seol-a realized her feelings, would be "썸타는 시이다"/"They're doing/in a 'ssome' relationship". There's no real English equivalent for that phrase, but it's essentially used to describe two people who like each other and flirt/whatnot, but they're not in a relationship.

FF is a slice of life manhwa. I don't expect Ssamba to reveal every detail of every character's life, especially if it isn't necessary. What, were people expecting Seol-a to suddenly confess to No-rae and suddenly progress their relationship the night they slept in No-rae's room? Or that they'd kiss and confess to each other because of the sexual tension? If it's a detail that Ssamba chose to skip, it's because it wasn't necessary for the story's development.

It literally says in FF's description that it's the story of the "ssome" of two girls who get closer without realizing it. Genres include romance, slice of life, and drama. I don't expect FF to suddenly deviate from what the author is advertising it to be.

personally I don't want FF to come to the point where our two heroine could offer more story content (than the teasing and flirting) but can't anymore because of the remaining limited chapters.

And there we go. You don't enjoy FF's slow pace because it's not something that you personally want. You're expecting it to be something different than what it's always been/what the author has been doing for the past year. Would it be nice if we had faster development and more exploration into No-rae/Seol-a's relationship after they're officially together? Yeah sure. But it's not an expectation that I'm needlessly pushing onto Ssamba, because if that isn't the story that they're trying to tell, I'm more than okay with that.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@Nya-chan, hope your w-e was as good as mine lol

Lol I woke up this morning and saw a tumblr post from sasha-andherpotatoe

I think sasha-andherpotatoe might've paraphased the description's translated text from a long time ago and made that picture lol, because it's not there anymore. But it does sound familiar as I've usually had my Chrome browser "translated" the Comico page.
If it's true, it makes sense lol. Brace for more "torture" hahaha.

The characters currently each take a psychotherapy with random side characters, Enah, Oppa, whatever, so, eventually, they give time to Ssamba for finding ideas.

I have no problem with it at all. I think it all comes down to personal taste.

I notice nobody discusses this chapter anymore. Just drooling over fanfics, where SOMETHING actually happen.

Now that's trolling lol. We've discussed the chapter plenty well.

FF could make some frustrated while others head over heels with it. But in the end, I think it's hard for anyone to hate it.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Lol I woke up this morning and saw a tumblr post from sasha-andherpotatoe

I think sasha-andherpotatoe might've paraphased the description's translated text from a long time ago and made that picture lol, because it's not there anymore. But it does sound familiar as I've usually had my Chrome browser "translated" the Comico page.

It's almost like half the people here never even bothered to read the description smh

Thanks for posting this screenshot tho

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@halmoni, thanks for confirming it :)

It literally says in FF's description that it's the story of the "ssome" of two girls who get closer without realizing it. Genres include romance, slice of life, and drama. I don't expect FF to suddenly deviate from what the author is advertising it to be.
[...]
Would it be nice if we had faster development and more exploration into No-rae/Seol-a's relationship after they're officially together? Yeah sure. But it's not an expectation that I'm needlessly pushing onto Ssamba, because if that isn't the story that they're trying to tell, I'm more than okay with that.

Well said. I'm enjoying this story because i think it's quite unique and it's not like any others at all. I fell in love with Ssamba's through 65 chapters of FF and I'm more interested in getting to know the story she's trying to tell, instead of the story I or others want her to tell. It's more charming.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I think it's a little similar to the situation with kdrama fandom where there's hardly any fic. Western TV is generally plot-driven and so a lot of fanfic comes out of the need to explore/fill in characters and relationships in more depth that what's given in canon. Meanwhile, for kdramas which are generally more relationship-driven, that characterization is already there in canon, so 1) there's less of a drive to write in the first place, and 2) fic writers end up having a lot less wiggle room before running into OOC territory so it's actually harder to write good fic.

Of course, I'm not really involved in kdrama fandom, and I'm not a fic writer (though I've made some embarrassing attempts in the past) so perhaps none of the above is actually true haha.

Finally someone said it! I've always wondered why there aren't any fanfics of FF floating around...although there are a few good fanarts.

I think a very important reason for no FanFics is what cipp said. Because their feelings and emotions/motives are very well developed, so there is no room to write much about it without going OOC, or making up a whole different genre/parallel universe with them. So the story itself is kinda limitating the room for fanfictions.

Only thing I could think rn would be maybe some extra stories of their daily life that is heavilly based on the original chapters, or Seol-A and No-Rae in the future when they start dating. But honestly, I think Ssamba would make a better job at it.
In some Anime/Manga the artists left plotholes and this is when a lot of fanfictions get inspired by.

Also fandoms are not used to making fanfictions about manhwas or manhuas in general. They usually do when they see an anime.
The only manga I've seen (at least from yuri) getting some fanfictions without releasing an anime is Citrus so far.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@Nya-chan, I think you just added the following or I just missed it at first read

I would never ever call it that. It might've not gone well with your standards, but it's quite disrespectful to judge a creator's intentions and efforts as lack of planning.

I mean, drama over graduation? Did she give back an empty career survey? Oh, right, they aren't in highschool. I don't even remember what they are studying. Were they studying? I thought they were spending their life on the beach and getting into accidents. Why talking about that now? Who gives two flying shits about it?

When I was college, my group of friends (Asians) often joked that Business Admin major was for those who sucked at science and didn't know what to do with their life. That was us. Sad but true. And I think it's a social issue nowadays. College is the new highschool. Degree inflation.
Anyways, we might not be reading the same series, because their conversations were oftentimes school-related. Their college background was already intertwined throughout the story of this manhwa. So I do give some flying shits about it.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Quick aside:

I can't post it (because mobile) but the 2nd to last panel screams Dadddy Soul-a. Dadddy with three dees. Dadddy who...nvm.

That's all.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

I notice nobody discusses this chapter anymore. Just drooling over fanfics, where SOMETHING actually happens.

true and true. cause there's really nothing to discuss, it is in fact a chapter of nothingness. haha.
ssamba's really not gonna suddenly change the pace of the story.
we're probably get an ending where they'll walk into the sunset, holding hands or something, something completely random, with a new character being brought into the mix. (looks like the sister's coming home)

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 6:47PM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Nya-chan where are you? i need to feel more pain

I'm here. Just read the latest chapter (sorry, was busy this w-e)

They are such good friends. Holding hands on the beach & al...

Romance? I thought there was hints of some in the previous chapters. I must have been mistaken, because they seem to have forgotten everything about it.

LOVE IT!
Nya-chan:
You bring balance to the force, or farce, however anyone sees it.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Phew, I'm finally stepping down from fluttering heavens to earth and ready to post some thoughts about the chapter. The MCs got so much development all of a sudden. Truth be told, I was waiting for the night skip. Fangirling was awesome, but realistically I didn't expect anything but a night skip. Seola cooled her head down outside. Norae too. And the girls went to beds like they did the night before in the hotel. Probably fantasising about one another but scared to show it any further than they had done already.

Norae delayed graduation.
Really loved this part about Norae's character. I think this kind of attitude really suits her character. This is so her to lose track of her grades and studies. Not that she's dumb or stupid. Not at all. She lacks the willpower to plan her life and career, accepts whatever's heading her way, absorbs it with her cosiness and cuteness. She definitely needs someone to give her the impulse in the right direction.

And Seola takes the lead.
Although what really bugged me was the fact that Seola didn't realise Norae was in trouble with her studies. I mean, girls, weren't you studying together for a while now? And never had a chance to discuss the plans and next steps? That felt somewhat unrealistic to me. One could of course say that Seola is not a will-driven, but an emotional-driven character... I wonder though, so far I perceived her as the former, which would actually suit Norae's personality so much more.

The ocean scene.
Anyway, the good part was the ocean scene where Seola grabbed Norae's arm and thus became the guide in their relationship. I mean it was a pretty obvious symbolism. After everything Seola heard from Hijin, she simply had to take care of Norae - her studies, her life, her everything. Norae had to become HER groupie after all haha.
I expect a lot of studying together now. I think the girls will quite literally start to live together. Norae needs guidance and Seola's help with studies. And I bet Seola will use this chance. Especially now that she's aware that Norae can easily lose track of her studies once she's in love. It's such a win-win for the two. That sounds like a possible huge delay for the kiss though. Hehe... Which is yet so hard to imagine given they've almost kissed already and were really conscious about it. On a positive side, that sounds like rumours in the uni how the two are too close.

Ssamba and her ocean.
Oh, have you noticed? This is the second ocean scene in the manhwa. The first one was the MT trip in chapter 19. Both are very romantic. Both refer to being just the two of them. In both scenes Seola makes a hidden confession. In chapter 19 she hasn't realised it herself though. But it's obvious as hell that when Seola says how ocean is so beautiful, she's actually talking about Norae. And I bet the reason why Norae was blushing so heavily is partly because she understood what Seola actually meant.
By the way, I don't know if it really is the intended metaphor, but having read the last chapter, I like thinking about Norae being the ocean, and Seola being the sun who shines at the ocean at the dawn. Seola brings light to Norae, guides her through the darkness of daily life and studies. And Norae the ocean cutely sparkles with light in return.

Ssamba about herself
Really loved Ssamba's monologue to the readers about taking things at comfortable pace. She's clearly giving us the message, that she's going to draw the story the way things work out for her. And I was really happy to read that! Don't listen to anyone, Ssamba, just enjoy your work and learn form it.
...I still want a kiss in the next chapter LOL

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I think little stuff in FF really gets me. Whenever I think about small parallels in FF, I can't stop smiling by myself at work thank God i'm in my own office. It's how much I love this series.

I love how Seol-a was usually quite sharp (considering chapter 54 when she was at the interview with Ina, making such a funny face at Ina's "climbing mountain" joke and thinking No-rae an idiot lol) but then got so serious listening tentatively whenever it's about No-rae, thus completely missed Heejin's jokes in this chapter and became an idiot herself lol.

I also love how Seol-a was disappointed in chapter 64

I completely forgot that they were from the same town... I thought it was gonna be just the two of us...

Then spoke up her determination at the end of chapter 65

Let's come again next time, just the two of us. Okay?

Just little stuff

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@MacySan posted:

I think a very important reason for no FanFics is what cipp said. Because their feelings and emotions/motives are very well developed, so there is no room to write much about it without going OOC, or making up a whole different genre/parallel universe with them. So the story itself is kinda limitating the room for fanfictions.

Only thing I could think rn would be maybe some extra stories of their daily life that is heavilly based on the original chapters, or Seol-A and No-Rae in the future when they start dating. But honestly, I think Ssamba would make a better job at it.
In some Anime/Manga the artists left plotholes and this is when a lot of fanfictions get inspired by.

Also fandoms are not used to making fanfictions about manhwas or manhuas in general. They usually do when they see an anime.
The only manga I've seen (at least from yuri) getting some fanfictions without releasing an anime is Citrus so far.

@MacySan beat me to it. I've also observed that fanfiction tends to be light around character-driven stories wherein the characters are well developed. So pretty much what she said.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Wait, people are dissatisfied with the latest chapter? How? What happened in the final scene happened with them both very aware of the fact that they've already nearly kissed. Despite that, they are both taking steps to get even closer with the other, instead of either of them backing off. Indeed, after I heard "No-rae's grades went down during dating" I half expected Seol-a to back off of the pursuit due to that.

That didn't happen though; on the contrary, we basically got a tacit acknowledgment from both of them that they know what's happening and are still going to push forward with deepening their intimacy. To call this a lack of progress would be absurd and disingenuous, and I can't help but be confused by people's continued complaints about the pacing this far in.

Surely you should know the tone of this work by now? Surely its moods and movements should be comfortable and familiar at this point? Yet still the whining and condemnation goes on, week after week, over this beautifully drawn, thoughtful and gentle work - that you get to consume weekly, for free - simply because it isn't giving you your goodies fast enough.

It is far from being the manhwa I'm disappointed in, but rather its supposed "fans".

My sincerest thanks to you as always for your efforts, Halmoni and Thatanon.

last edited at Mar 1, 2016 1:48AM

joined Aug 29, 2015

@Halmoni
it all comes to preferences. there are many readers who wants a slow-pace story. so slow pace story. and there are some at this point. who are just getting frustrated with what's happening with the characters. like I've said before. we are already at Chapter 65. I would have love this kind of pacing up until now. if FF is slated for 200 chapters but it's not. I know FF is a slice of life and it's also on the romance genre. but what does it have to do with the pacing? (I've watched many slice of life anime or read mangas) and btw, I love FF because the beginning was really good. there were so many things happening and so many progression with Seol-a and No-rae's character and relationship. but lately. it seems that we're seeing the same situation again and again. FF is like in a cycle where two or five chapters look like it's going to lead to something and after that arc. it's like we're back to square one again.

yeah, I should have read the description of FF. and it seems like nothing is really going to happen (at this point). No-Rae and Seol-a have mutual feelings for each other but isn't dating yet. when will the confession and dating will happen? maybe chapter 80 or something. or maybe they will just end up being friends for life. slow torture for the readers. maybe we are all masochist. there were so many moments in FF that we're like. "it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen" our anticipation and excitement is building up while we're scrolling down the webpage. and in the end "Uhhhhhh, no kiss or confession happen maybe next time" our weekly FF reader moments.

but like I've said before. let's enjoy FF while respecting each other's opinion.

last edited at Mar 1, 2016 3:06AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Ssamba and her ocean.

yeey, and I thought I was seeing things since I always look for metaphors to enjoy xD
So probably the third scene on the shore will be near the end of the series, at sunset, when on the distant horizon the sun and the ocean, melting in a firy picuresque dance, would merge together in celebration after a whole-day of separation. As in the foreground, Seol-a and No-rae would embrace in the long awaited passionate kiss, a prophetic symbol of the lived happily ever after.

To reply you must either login or sign up.