Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Jun 10, 2015

I wonder if they considerd making FF a tv drama ! Like omg like coffie prince it will be something really different in kdrama world
I wonder which actors will suit norea and seola best
I think fx krystal will be a great seola or maybe snsd yoona with black hair cuz i think they kind look alike
But norea can be alittle hard maybe iu ?! Kkkkk
Or maybe short hair park shin hye ahh i really dont know !?

An adaptation? Manhwa adaptations to this day seem to be filled more by let downs, though... like CITT or Orange Marmalade._.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I wonder if they considerd making FF a tv drama ! Like omg like coffie prince it will be something really different in kdrama world
I think fx krystal will be a great seola or maybe snsd yoona with black hair cuz i think they kind look alike

Isn't IU a bit too beautiful. If they cast IU as No-rae, then it's hard to believe that No-rae's not a well known popular girl.
Anyway, I don't think they will consider making FF into a drama. I think their culture is strict, gays are not that welcome there. Are there any Korean yuri dramas?

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I just noticed on the last panel of chapter 65 that Seol-a has long red nails on her hands. We all know that there is going to be no sex till she cuts that. Hurry Seol-a cut that nail.

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 12:18PM

joined Feb 19, 2016

Isn't IU a bit too beautiful. If they cast IU as No-rae, then it's hard to believe that No-rae's not a well known popular girl.
Anyway, I don't think they will consider making FF into a drama. I think their culture is strict, gays are not that welcome there. Are there any Korean yuri dramas?

I feel like Ji hyo might be a good no-rae, and I got someone on the tip of my tongue that would also be a good no-rae but can't remember

As far as Korean yuri drama goes, there aren't any that i know of but! there is a Korean web series on youtube called Lily Fever, that's a fun watch imo

There's also Seonam Girls High School Detectives, it has a side yuri couple (I think), It is the first k-show to have a yuri kiss shown on National TV

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 12:22PM

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

There was a one-hour drama special called "Daughters of Club Bilitis" a few years back (Club Bilitis is the name of the lesbian bar in the drama). I haven't watched it myself but here's a synopsis:

The Daughters of Club Bilitis is a one episode drama special which premiered on KBS on August 8, 2011. Billed as Korea’s first lesbian-focused special, it explores the lives of three lesbian couples, from two schoolgirls trying to figure out who they are and what (and who) they want to two thirty-something women who’re concerned their respective needs don’t mesh to an older couple who’ve stability and happiness with each other but a somewhat contentious relationship with their relatives.

It was notable because this wasn't on some minor cable channel, KBS is one of the major national broadcast networks in Korea. Apparently there's zero kissing, despite the 19 rating, and some angst along the way, but the ending is happy-ish. At the very least no one dies (sorry @ the 100 fans, you have my sympathy)

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 8:32PM

joined Jan 3, 2016

The side yuri story in Seonam is really touching and for a korean kiss, it's quite amazing. I mean, kdramas are known for their stiff cardboard cutout kisses but this yuri kiss is not. Like. That. At. All. And the whole drama itself is funny. It might take some time to get used to though.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

thatotherhobby nailed it again with another MMV. This time it's from Seol-a's point of view.
http://thatotherhobby.tumblr.com/post/140504572509/if-it-killed-me-by-jason-mraz-the-lyrics-remind

If It Kills Me by Jason Mraz

Hello, tell me you know
Yeah, you figured me out
Something gave it away
It would be such a beautiful moment
To see the look on your face
To know that I know that you know now

And baby that's a case of my wishful thinking [ *ouch* ]
You know nothing [ *ouch* again]
Well you and I
Why, we go carrying on for hours on end
We get along much better
Than you and your boyfriend
[ *haha* definitely ]

Well all I really wanna do is love you
A kind much closer than friends use
But I still can't say it after all we've been through
And all I really want from you is to feel me
As the feeling inside keeps building

And I will find a way to you if it kills me
If it kills me

How long, can I go on like this, [ yeah, how long Ssamba? ]
Wishing to kiss you,
Before I rightly explode? [ we readers might explode too ]
This double life I lead isn't healthy for me [ not for me neither ]
In fact it makes me nervous
If I get caught I could be risking it all [ fuck that fearful feeling ]
[...}

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

The side yuri story in Seonam is really touching and for a korean kiss, it's quite amazing. I mean, kdramas are known for their stiff cardboard cutout kisses but this yuri kiss is not. Like. That. At. All. And the whole drama itself is funny. It might take some time to get used to though.

Yes, I liked that drama and that yuri story, it was really nice and realistic. I suggest watching it.
I always joke about having a FF kdrama, and if it happened I'd totally watch it, but I personally dont like kdramas (the interactions are pretty cheesy), Seonam is like an exception. I dont know if a kdrama adaption would be as good.

But, I would love to get an animation, this is probably impossible but I can hope.

This reminds me that I always find sad that we didnt get a girlfriends anime ;~;

About the 100, cipp I think you should spoiler that
but thank you, it hurts a lot ;~; Im still sad and angry

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 7:24PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I am starting to get concerned, not because I am unhappy with the pacing, but because I am beginning to get worried that Ssamba may have trouble pulling off the ending. I'm eager to see a step forward because the longer we do not have it the more I become concerned that we won't have it.

I want to see Ssamba succeed, but the quality of the ending can make or break a good story. So here's to the next chapter coming out soon and I hope all goes well with whatever type of ending we get.

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

This reminds me that I always find sad that we didnt get a girlfriends anime ;~;

Omg yes~ I'm still hoping for more MariXAkko to this day~><

Only a little more than 7 hours left!
I successfuly occupied myself with "Kindred Spirits on the Roof" this week so I won't have any expectations

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

thatotherhobby nailed it again with another MMV. This time it's from Seol-a's point of view.
http://thatotherhobby.tumblr.com/post/140504572509/if-it-killed-me-by-jason-mraz-the-lyrics-remind

If It Kills Me by Jason Mraz

Hello, tell me you know
Yeah, you figured me out
Something gave it away
It would be such a beautiful moment
To see the look on your face
To know that I know that you know now

And baby that's a case of my wishful thinking [ *ouch* ]
You know nothing [ *ouch* again]
Well you and I
Why, we go carrying on for hours on end
We get along much better
Than you and your boyfriend
[ *haha* definitely ]

Well all I really wanna do is love you
A kind much closer than friends use
But I still can't say it after all we've been through
And all I really want from you is to feel me
As the feeling inside keeps building

And I will find a way to you if it kills me
If it kills me

How long, can I go on like this, [ yeah, how long Ssamba? ]
Wishing to kiss you,
Before I rightly explode? [ we readers might explode too ]
This double life I lead isn't healthy for me [ not for me neither ]
In fact it makes me nervous
If I get caught I could be risking it all [ fuck that fearful feeling ]
[...}

This is really gooddd~ O.O the song fits perfectly with the scenes in the video

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I stayed up quite late last night and my brain is dead now. But I still managed to wake up on time on my own. FF DAY!!! Anyone's on board today? Lol

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@ieeheh Yo. o/

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Been awake for 19 hrs and will not sleep until I get the update.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I stayed up quite late last night and my brain is dead now. But I still managed to wake up on time on my own. FF DAY!!! Anyone's on board today? Lol

i'm here in hope for your #66 prediction to come true ^__^

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@ffins07 ^_^ lets get it staaaaaartedddd

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I'm refreshing...almost as hard as I can. >>__>>

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015
Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

My predicting skill sucks hahahahah. But!!!! It looks like a very good chapter with cute thoughts and conversations lol

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Those ears!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Wow... I'm full of feelings, yet I understand nothing.

What I got out of this (just impressions, obviously) is that something's culminating in Seol-a...and she's frustrated.

ha-ha-hah-a

No-rae is not present.

On a different note, Seol-a's hair looks different, and I like it. Ssamba's drawing style in this chapter just seems different. The lines around the hair of the brown-haired girl--is that Seol-a's one friend again?--are pretty heavy. The technique reminds me more of the early chapters of FF--but just on the girl. The other thing I'm appreciating is that the random girl with the guy Seol-a looks at (imagining herself and No-rae in that position) has a distinguishable face.

And finally, I'm really wary of the scenes with Seol-a and the guy. Why?! What is that?!!

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

It seems like its a chapter with a lot of information?

joined Apr 3, 2012

I really don't know what to make of the ending to this chapter. It just kind of...ended? Lol. First time in a while I just have no idea what to expect from the next chapter. At least not without a translation.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I'm also wondering how much of a time skip this is. We are clearly in a different place now.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lawl... nothing happens. As usual.

To reply you must either login or sign up.