Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Ohh. Back in Philippines, you can get into bars & nightclubs even if you're not in legal age yet. I mean, Philippines is not a country that always abide the laws. Lol
And not a lot of those places looks for an ID. They just let you in and there you go, you can party all you want, drink all you want, hook up with someone after, but they'll kick you out of the place of course when you're out of control.

Im a part time Bartender/Barista its fun but can be emotionally taxing when dealing with people who are just to full of themselves. In america "the customer is always right" and some take this a little to far..

Omg I absolutely hate 'the customer is always right' bullshit. Like you can just do me a favour and go fuckyourselves into the never ending pile of assholes that should have never been born to begin with. huff puff

yea I give them my best Restingbitchface and keep it moving. but as a queer woman dealing with drunk men is the worst especially if for some reason they find out im queer. Its like my sexuality has nothing to do with u, and NO theres nothing you can help me figure out fucktart #endrant

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp

Oh wow.. that sounds totally awesome XD

It is awesome. There's a lot Koreans there too. I get to dance with one of the Korean guys but the guy I was dating back then just fricking pushed him away. So I'm like, wtf XD

Its okay, korean guys arent all that great anyway :P 85% of them are pushovers that get whipped by their girlfriends. The ' cool' guys you see in kdramas cease to exist. XD

I kinda get that vibe last time xD
I'm sorry but I think Korean guys are really afraid of their girlfriend. I can't date someone like that.

joined Jan 4, 2016

Well, at least for you its just 2 pages. While I get to see 4 pages added after a 4 hour shift. So I already knew I missed that much fun already. Sigh. Life.

ummm when i opened my laptop and refreshed it jumped from page 38 to 59........................(8-(

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Back in Philippines, you can get into bars & nightclubs even if you're not in legal age yet.

In Germany, 16 is legal drinking age. xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

yea I give them my best Restingbitchface and keep it moving. but as a queer woman dealing with drunk men is the worst especially if for some reason they find out im queer. Its like my sexuality has nothing to do with u, and NO theres nothing you can help me figure out fucktart #endrant

This is the worst thing ever. When people judge you or became rude to you just bc they found out about your sexuality. It's just so unfair. It makes me wanna dig a hole for them and bury them alive. Ugh

joined Jan 4, 2016

Back in Philippines, you can get into bars & nightclubs even if you're not in legal age yet.

GERMANY!! i MISS U! i was just there for two weeks visiting my Ex and i almost became an illegal immigrant! #truestory

i was in Berlin to be specific. LE SIGHHHHH.

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 3:35PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

wow, do they really touch you inappropriately? does your boss do something about it? :/ like do they actually grope you? I might be interested in working in a bar too some day but not any time soon.
I don't nice those nice guys at all, I have had some try to pursue me but I always rejected them... I don't like them, of course being whipped is annoying, they put you in this pedestal or basically it feels like they don't have a personality and would just go along everything you do... -.- of course they can make you feel safe but... I wouldn't really go for one just for that... they kind of annoy me, some of them also have this "nice guy" syndrome >.>
Also the jelly in England, yuck! why is it so sweet?! it was expensive too -.- apparently eating jelly here is not a thing... -.- I told my mom to send me some from Cyprus, we have lots of flavors :D kiwi, berry :D
do you eat jelly in the summer??

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 3:39PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hello everyone!! ^.^
Ugh I've had such a horrible day at work so I got off early before I threw a stapler at someone lol
There are so many new pages I'm gonna have to go back and read everything so I'm not so lost lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

GERMANY!! i MISS U! i was just there for two weeks visiting my Ex and i almost became an illegal immigrant! #truestory

i was in Berlin to be specific. LE SIGHHHHH.

I got relatives who live in Germany. I dunno where exactly tho. Never interested in asking them anyways.

joined Jan 4, 2016

This is the worst thing ever. When people judge you or became rude to you just bc they found out about your sexuality. It's just so unfair. It makes me wanna dig a hole for them and bury them alive. Ugh

ugh yea ive gotten asked to join so many threesomes by drunk dudes.. its so gross.. Im like NO THANK U!! Im into girls and dont wanna be anywhere near you and your penis

joined Mar 8, 2014

ugh yea ive gotten asked to join so many threesomes by drunk dudes.. its so gross.. Im like NO THANK U!! Im into girls and dont wanna be anywhere near you and your penis

I'm so glad no one's ever asked me that!

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hello everyone!! ^.^
Ugh I've had such a horrible day at work so I got off early before I threw a stapler at someone lol

Ohh~~
So you're one of those people who won't calm down unless they throw something at someone. Lol. My ex gf (who is a 27y/o teacher btw) loves to throw things at someone when she's mad. She won't calm down unless she do that. Sigh

There are so many new pages I'm gonna have to go back and read everything so I'm not so lost lol

You'll realize you've missed out on a lot of fun. Story of our lives lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

oh really? in Cyprus it's 17 but everyone starts drinking (and going to clubs) much earlier (because no one cares to ask you ID most times) ^-^'''' same as in Greece, at least in Thessaloniki, though the legal drinking age is 18 there.

joined Sep 15, 2015

No one's ever asked me to do a threesome with them but a guy asked me to at least have a one night time with him but naaaaah. I don't dig having sex with men. I'd rather sleep with a girl XD
Wait, does that make me a lesbian and not bisexual ??

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 3:43PM

joined Jan 4, 2016

Faylicia ive only had two instances where a guy touched me in an uncomfortable manner bothonmylowerback and both times they have been thrown out by bouncer.. that was at a bar i worked at two summers ago, now though i work at a chill spot. decent locals and theres a ladies night needless to say its my favorite.lol

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hello everyone!! ^.^

Ohh~~
So you're one of those people who won't calm down unless they throw something at someone. Lol. My ex gf (who is a 27y/o teacher btw) loves to throw things at someone when she's mad. She won't calm down unless she do that. Sigh

Lol I actually don't throw things when I get mad but today would have been an exception, my manager took a presentation I had been working on for so long and apparently used it in a meeting today. My bosses loved it which is awesome but she told them she made it herself which made me so mad.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Hello everyone!! ^.^

Ohh~~

is she the crazy jealous one? did she throw things at you? >.>
btw, one of my roommates invited some friends over and I saw a girl who was kind of my type. Basically she was kind of boyish and I liked her face :P I'm feeling so like "Hallelujah~", finally!! I see someone whom I'm mildly attracted to, it's been AGES!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

It sucks living in a country that loves to ban and block sites...I can no longer access Yuri-ism *sigh...Now I'm just hoping they won't block this site. *back to lurking

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

No one's ever asked me to do a threesome with them but a guy asked me to at least have a one night time with him but naaaaah. I don't dig having sex with men. I'd rather sleep with a girl XD

I have been asked twice before to have a threesome, both times it was me, a guy and another girl. I never went threw with it because I could not deal with the guy being there too hahaha

joined Jan 4, 2016

Hello everyone!! ^.^

Ohh~~

Lol I actually don't throw things when I get mad but today would have been an exception, my manager took a presentation I had been working on for so long and apparently used it in a meeting today. My bosses loved it which is awesome but she told them she made it herself which made me so mad.

Thats so disrespectful! im sorry to hear that. Did u ask her about it?

joined Mar 8, 2014

I don't think so? I'm the same? ah but... I wouldn't have sex if a girl asked me either... so I don't know but... um, I think it's normal to have a preference :D

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hello everyone!! ^.^

Ohh~~

Ohmygod. That's sooo not cool. Wtf is wrong with your manager ?? Owning something they didn't even made. They should at least give you the credit of getting acknowledge as the one who created that presentation !! Ugh. That's sooo fucked up.

joined Mar 8, 2014

It sucks living in a country that loves to ban and block sites...I can no longer access Yuri-ism *sigh...Now I'm just hoping they won't block this site. *back to lurking

omg, really?!?!?!?!?!?!?! that's horrible!!! I can't even imagine :< that's... ugh... I hate governments like that!

joined Mar 8, 2014

Hello everyone!! ^.^

Ohh~~

Ohmygod. That's sooo not cool. Wtf is wrong with your manager ?? Owning something they didn't even made. They should at least give you the credit of getting acknowledge as the one who created that presentation !! Ugh. That's sooo fucked up.

what type of company do you work aaaaaat exaaactly?
and yeah that was so disgusting... how could they even do that? how can a normal adult do this? -.-

joined Sep 15, 2015

Faylicia

is she the crazy jealous one? did she throw things at you? >.>

Yep. She's that same crazy jealous ex. She didn't throw things at me buuuuuut she slapped me twice before. We got into a fight and it was aaaaaaall my fault.

GraciousLlama

I have been asked twice before to have a threesome, both times it was me, a guy and another girl. I never went threw with it because I could not deal with the guy being there too hahaha

Threesome with girls would be soo soo hot. But with a guy, nah uh. I don't dig for that kinks xD

Martian
Don't lurk around !! Come join the fun XD

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 3:51PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.