Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hi ya'llll~ hope life is good

Hello you...Newp. i'm gotta replying to everyone to keep this thread active. How's life? Busy with school work? Can't wait to see your next art!

Haha good to see you alive and active mvl!
And yeahh man who knew going back to being a student would feel so weird xD
Yupp working on new stuff. Mostly quick figure drawings for practice though so theres not much to show atm.
Has everything been well in the thread?

Newp
We need to see your art work! Hahaha

Theyre nude models thougghh. Dunno if you guys wanna see saggy boobs hahaha

Life drawing is awesome, saggy boobs and all.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hello you...Newp. i'm gotta replying to everyone to keep this thread active. How's life? Busy with school work? Can't wait to see your next art!

Yupp working on new stuff. Mostly quick figure drawings for practice though so theres not much to show atm.

Newp
We need to see your art work! Hahaha

Theyre nude models thougghh. Dunno if you guys wanna see saggy boobs hahaha

Life drawing is awesome, saggy boobs and all.

True that . And its so important too. This is why Im back in school for it xD
If you guys are actually interested Ill show you some I did lol

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

True that . And its so important too. This is why Im back in school for it xD
If you guys are actually interested Ill show you some I did lol

I am. Pls show... ;)

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp you just helped taking us to 309.
What was so weird about it? You are still super young. Didn't you just graduated not long ago?
I am excited about you going into 3D gaming.

Dude this thread missed you. It has been very quiet, waiting paitiently you to show up.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl

kitkat i'm sure those early posts will bring some good laughs to you as well.

I'm sure it will :>

I did not realize about ever seeing MacySan. When i wen thru and found out that she was one of the early posters with us, i felt sort of bad for not remember her. Sorry MacySan. I wish i was able to talk to you.

Lol. I remember MacySan. I still look for her in this thread whenever I have the chance to take a look at this thread xD

Well ms kitkat i hope u have wonderful night. I was happy to chat with u again today....

It's 9mins past 12midnight here now. I'm still having a wonderful night :>
I hope you have a great day ahead of youuu~~

last edited at May 13, 2016 2:08AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

What was so weird about it? You are still super young. Didn't you just graduated not long ago?

Dude this thread missed you. It has been very quiet, waiting paitiently you to show up.

mvl haha yayy, onto the next milestone: 400 pages..! Lol. We might not even reach there at this rate, but never give up hope!
And hmm..I guess it just feels weird having to readjust my lifestyle again. I guess for the past 2 years I just got too used to sleeping in and doing whatever the hell I want haha. It feels weird to have a set schedule again.. but it's sort of refreshing and fun at the same time.

Rainy Ok, I will upload some tomorrow then :)

Nezchan
You seem to pop in whenever art is mentioned haha. Were you/are you an art student as well? :)

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

So we're struggling to reach 400 pages.. I'll help with this small contribution xD

Hope you guys have all been doing well !!

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hey everyone! :3

I second what everyone else said: I'd love to see some of your art, Newp. :D

@Faylicia:
Glad to hear you're doing fine so far! :-)

btw, why are you always gone when Su comes back? XD

Because we live together and we only have one laptop at home, so naturally only one person can use it at a time. xD So when Su's here and we're both home, I can't be here as well. Well, unless I'd log in with my phone of course, but why do that when I can just read what's going on on the way bigger and much more convenient laptop screen. ^_^ The rest of the day I'm just usually pretty busy these days with my job and my studies, so there usually aren't breaks long enough for me to use my phone to get here and talk for a bit.

@Azai:
First we beat the official WDTFS discussion thread, then we beat the Fluttering Feelings thread. Next up is Citrus thread!

Btw, I wonder why people are actually still reading Citrus. It feels like every soap opera I every watched had less staged drama than this manga. xD However, the psychoanalyzing people do in this thread sometimes utterly amuses me. xD

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Wow Faylicia you are back. Welcome back. You have been missed. Were u busy with school?

mlv seriously? =.= I said I've been going out because my deadlines are over =.= staaaare

Lin
Oh, I see! I would never stand sharing a laptop with someone to be honest >< Well, also because I need it for schoolwork soo ^-^''
I still read Citrus, the drama isn't what particularly bothers me, though it's related. Basically Mei; she stopped making sense as a character, no one would be that cold with the person they like... and we never get a clear reason as to why she does it other than her arriving too conclusions too fast and being a brute in general which is what causes all the drama... some jerk I know really likes it though
and... what psychoanalyzing? aren't you the one doing that? xD

last edited at May 13, 2016 6:38AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Wow Faylicia you are back. Welcome back. You have been missed. Were u busy with school?

mlv seriously? =.= I said I've been going out because my deadlines are over =.= staaaare

You bet! You r one of the wonder posters in this thread. I know i have been curious about where you went. Well, i am glad to see you back.

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl haha yayy, onto the next milestone: 400 pages..! Lol. We might not even reach there at this rate, but never give up hope!
And hmm..I guess it just feels weird having to readjust my lifestyle again. I guess for the past 2 years I just got too used to sleeping in and doing whatever the hell I want haha. It feels weird to have a set schedule again.. but it's sort of refreshing and fun at the same time.

400 huh? I'm sure we will reach it eventually but it will take at least a month or two.

Good luck with your continued education. Your arts are amazing. I hope to play one of your 3D games someday. I'm so looking to it so u have better work hard to create that amazing 3D game. Hehehehe...

I understand about your feeling going back to school. I sort of miss school times and would like to go back to but never got to do because after so many years of gap, it would be a very different feeling or hard to adjust to everthing else. Bravo to you. All the best to you....

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

kitkat i'm sure those early posts will bring some good laughs to you as well.

I'm sure it will :>

I did not realize about ever seeing MacySan. When i wen thru and found out that she was one of the early posters with us, i felt sort of bad for not remember her. Sorry MacySan. I wish i was able to talk to you.

Lol. I remember MacySan. I still look for her in this thread whenever I have the chance to take a look at this thread xD

Well ms kitkat i hope u have wonderful night. I was happy to chat with u again today....

It's 9mins past 12midnight here now. I'm still having a wonderful night :>
I hope you have a great day ahead of youuu~~

Dude it is another day going to work. Sleep and work are my daily routine. Of course peeking in this thread to check on you too...hahahaha...
It won't be long before 2017 comes.

You have a nice day too.

joined Jan 13, 2016

So we're struggling to reach 400 pages.. I'll help with this small contribution xD

Come on Azai. Where are u? This thread is missing your small contributions.
Nice to see you today. Have u been busy practicing your sword skills? Hehehe...

Now i have done my contribution for the day.
Have a nice day.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Lin
Oh, I see! I would never stand sharing a laptop with someone to be honest >< Well, also because I need it for schoolwork soo ^-^''

That might just be the important difference then. xD Neither Su nor me really need the laptop for work related stuff. It's just for entertainment most of the time, which is why we didn't bother to get a second one. ^_^

and... what psychoanalyzing? aren't you the one doing that? xD

There were pages in the Citrus discussion, especially when it came to chapters in which Yuzu cried for some reason, that some people tried to get behind it all and started psychoanalyzing the characters. According to them, Mei has abandonment issues and lacks empathy or at least can't express it properly because of those issues and Yuzu is the one slowly healing her. These pages always gave me a good laugh. xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

There were pages in the Citrus discussion, especially when it came to chapters in which Yuzu cried for some reason, that some people tried to get behind it all and started psychoanalyzing the characters. According to them, Mei has abandonment issues and lacks empathy or at least can't express it properly because of those issues and Yuzu is the one slowly healing her. These pages always gave me a good laugh. xD

why? do you think it's not true? I think in any case she still takes too long to 'heal' though >.>

last edited at May 13, 2016 8:02AM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

why? do you think it's not true?

I think people are paying Mei's mental scar of her father having left her way too much mind. xD I haven't read Citrus for a long time now, but Mei always struck me as a young girl, who suffered some pretty bad emotional abuse at the hands of her grandfather, which lead to her developing some sort of stress-related anxiety disorder, probably going hand in hand with what seemed like emotional and social detachment disorder to me. She probably has abandonment issues as well, but those don't seem like the core of the problem if you ask me. xD Then again, she is a fictional character in an equally fictional story. Chances are the author maybe really wanted to display abandonment issues (why continue mentioning her father otherwise?), but failed miserably due to lack of proper knowledge on psychology, lol.

last edited at May 13, 2016 8:56AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi hi... its been so long since i see most of u come to the thread...

How are u??

Our current topic is citrus? What chapter is the last release here?

joined Mar 8, 2014

why? do you think it's not true?

I think people are paying Mei's mental scar of her father having left her way too much mind. xD I haven't read Citrus for a long time now, but Mei always struck me as a young girl, who suffered some pretty bad emotional abuse at the hands of her grandfather, which lead to her developing some sort of stress-related anxiety disorder, probably going hand in hand with what seemed like emotional and social detachment disorder to me. She probably has abandonment issues as well, but those don't seem like the core of the problem if you ask me. xD Then again, she is a fictional character in an equally fictional story. Chances are the author maybe really wanted to display abandonment issues (why continue mentioning her father otherwise?), but failed miserably due to lack of proper knowledge on psychology, lol.

yeah, tbh that issue with her father doesn't seem that serious... she comes off a bit as having a daddy complex >.>

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Just dropping that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1KW3ZkLtuo

I should start filming Reeba. She could probably fill an entire hour of video of her being a jerk. =_=
The one at 1:29 is the best. Kitty Deepthroat Day! xD

last edited at May 13, 2016 9:56AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Come on Azai. Where are u? This thread is missing your small contributions.
Nice to see you today. Have u been busy practicing your sword skills? Hehehe...

I'm just busy, mvl89. More flexible working hours means I can get other things done :)

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Just dropping that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1KW3ZkLtuo

I should start filming Reeba. She could probably fill an entire hour of video of her being a jerk. =_=
The one at 1:29 is the best. Kitty Deepthroat Day! xD

Ahaha.. nice video.. so funny lol..
yeah u should film Reeba.. it will be hilarious lol..

Hi Azai
How r u? Hv u seen draglin new version? I m the first victim lol...

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hello everyone! :D

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi Llama..
How are u doing?

My sleeping time is coming.. see u..

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hi Llama..
How are u doing?

My sleeping time is coming.. see u..

Hahahaha I'm doing okay :) how are you? I wish I could sleep now XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYh9OdAAaCE

To reply you must either login or sign up.