Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

This thread has been lonely without you.

It's generally getting lonely in here. xD Really now, barely anyone comes here these days. I bet it'll be at least a week before we reach page 309, lol.

last edited at May 12, 2016 1:43PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

It's generally getting lonely in here. xD Really now, barely anyone comes here these days. I bet it'll be at least a week before we reach page 309, lol.

Lol. It's prob bc a lot of us became so busy this month. Plus there's no new chapter yesterday which really broke my heart. Lol. Not really but yeaaaa~~

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

@Hey kitkat!!!!!! How have you been? This thread needs you.

This thread needs me ?? Why ?? Lol. I can see y'all are doing juuuuuuust fine. Ahahaha
I'm okay btw. Better than ever. And you ??

Yeah...it needs need. This thread has been lonely without you. It has not moved much. I ended up reread the beginning of our posts. I had a good laugh again.

Seriously ?? You reread the beginning of our posts in this thread ?? Man, I don't think I can do that xD
At least you had a good laugh though lol

I was just here everyday working and peeking this thread to check on you. Hahaha...

Peeking whoever pops in eh

What were you up to with your life? Still going to school?

No, I don't go to school anymore. Just been busy with work life and stuffs so yep.

Cool. I only reread until page 20 or so. Not half of the total pages lol. And i skipped many posts too. Hahahaha...i won't tell u which posts i skipped.

joined Sep 15, 2015

This thread needs me ?? Why ?? Lol. I can see y'all are doing juuuuuuust fine. Ahahaha

Yeah...it needs need. This thread has been lonely without you. It has not moved much. I ended up reread the beginning of our posts. I had a good laugh again.

Seriously ?? You reread the beginning of our posts in this thread ?? Man, I don't think I can do that xD

I was just here everyday working and peeking this thread to check on you. Hahaha...

No, I don't go to school anymore. Just been busy with work life and stuffs so yep.

Cool. I only reread until page 20 or so. Not half of the total pages lol. And i skipped many posts too. Hahahaha...i won't tell u which posts i skipped.

I bet you skipped those walls of texts xD
It's what I did before. Honestly speaking HAHAHAHAHA

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lol. It's prob bc a lot of us became so busy this month. Plus there's no new chapter yesterday which really broke my heart. Lol. Not really but yeaaaa~~

If i win the powerball lottery i will create Seju's story with me to be drawn as the lead with her. Hahaha... she is so hot. I'll pray to win that $400 million lottery.

joined Jan 13, 2016

I don't think we will ever reach page 1000.

joined Jan 13, 2016

I bet you skipped those walls of texts xD
It's what I did before. Honestly speaking HAHAHAHAHA

Who knows! I read the interesting posts. So much talking at those first 20 pages.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I know it's because people are busy, but still. xD The only "regulars" here lately have been mvl and Rainy. Well, and Su, but she'll be out of the equation for a while. I just hope Llama and Faylicia are doing okay. They haven't been here for quite a while.

joined Sep 15, 2015

I know it's because people are busy, but still. xD The only "regulars" here lately have been mvl and Rainy. Well, and Su, but she'll be out of the equation for a while. I just hope Llama and Faylicia are doing okay. They haven't been here for quite a while.

Lin
Ahaha. I do think they are doing okay. Well, that's what I think anyway. I'll try and tell them to make an appearance here if I catch them on the other side xD

mvl

Who knows! I read the interesting posts. So much talking at those first 20 pages.

Yeaaaa ??
Maybe I'll try rereading those first 20pages once I'm not that busy anymore. Lol
Seems fun to do it anyways xD

last edited at May 12, 2016 2:06PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Heyyyyyy XD

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hey Llama, how's it going?

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hey Llama, how's it going?

Everything is going pretty good :D how are things going with you? I just saw that Su's surgery went well so that is great!! How is she doing now?

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Everything is going pretty good :D how are things going with you?

That's good to hear. ^_^ I'm trying to juggle taking care of my kids, progressing with my theses and dealing with some personal issues right now. I think I'm doing good so far, but I might need a vacation soon. xD

I just saw that Su's surgery went well so that is great!! How is she doing now?

So far so good. I called her today and she says now that the drugs from the surgery have completely left her system, the pain in her chest has gotten worse, but her doctor says it's normal. Tests say the new heart is working fine and she's getting painkillers to not make her feel downright terrible, so she'll be okay. :-)

last edited at May 12, 2016 2:49PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

I thought the heart machine thingy in that hospital where Su's in doesn't allow her to use any phone ?? Or whatever. I don't remember exactly what or how it is >.>
I'm prob just crazy xD

last edited at May 12, 2016 2:57PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I thought the heart machine thingy in that hospital where Su's in doesn't allow her to use any phone ?? Or whatever. I don't remember exactly what or how it is >.>
I'm prob just crazy xD

Mobile phone, yes. Because the waves a cell phone uses could possibly disturb the very sensitive mechanisms of that heart function monitoring device she is wired to. However, while she's in the intensive care unit and nobody but hospital staff is allowed to see her, her room has a personal landline phone, which can be used to at least call her. A landline, as long as it's not wireless, doesn't use any waves, so it's safe to use. :-)

last edited at May 12, 2016 3:17PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lin
Hahahaha a vacation would be so nice! And I'm glad Su is doing good and that her new heart is doing good!

joined Sep 15, 2015

I'm prob just crazy xD

Mobile phone, yes. Because the waves a cell phone uses could possibly disturb the very sensitive mechanisms of that heart function monitoring device she is wired to. However, while she's in the intensive care unit and nobody but hospital staff is allowed to see her, her room has a personal landline phone, which can be used to at least call her. A landline, as long as it's not wireless, doesn't use any waves, so it's safe to use. :-)

Ohh. That sounds good. Nice to know you can still keep in touch with Su. Coz I'm sure as heck it would suck a lot if you can't even talk to her about stuffs that you neeeeeed to know.
Anyway, regards to Su. And we're all hoping for her faster recovery coz we miss her already !! :>

last edited at May 12, 2016 3:40PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Yeaaaa ??
Maybe I'll try rereading those first 20pages once I'm not that busy anymore. Lol
Seems fun to do it anyways xD

Since you are so cute..and i like you a lot...i will be super nice to you...by recommending you to read all posts by user mvl89. Hahaha...

You know why i recommended her posts? Well with your limited of time, you should be able to finish reading her hundreds of posts in a few minutes.

Hahaha...jkjkjk...kitkat i'm sure those early posts will bring some good laughs to you as well. I did not realize about ever seeing MacySan. When i wen thru and found out that she was one of the early posters with us, i felt sort of bad for not remember her. Sorry MacySan. I wish i was able to talk to you.

Well ms kitkat i hope u have wonderful night. I was happy to chat with u again today....and wow..i just posted my longest wall of text. Congrats to me!

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Omg mlv, I thought you were re-reading wdtfs, you're actually re-reading the thread? O_o
and MacySan, I never forgot her XD This thread has many views so!! maybe she reads this XD MacySan γύρνααα πίσωωω~ :D jk, jk, ^-^''''''
Lin
I'm glad Su is fine :)
and yeah um, I'm fine ^-^'' I've been home less now that my deadlines are over... hanging out with friends and trying to solve financial troubles ^-^''
btw, why are you always gone when Su comes back? XD

last edited at May 12, 2016 9:55PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Wow Faylicia you are back. Welcome back. You have been missed. Were u busy with school?
I think i rready wdtfs 20 times but that was before the author decided to add a lot of drama to it. Then i stopped reread it. If i do i will only reread up to chapter 45.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hi ya'llll~ hope life is good

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hello you...Newp. i'm gotta replying to everyone to keep this thread active. How's life? Busy with school work? Can't wait to see your next art!

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hello you...Newp. i'm gotta replying to everyone to keep this thread active. How's life? Busy with school work? Can't wait to see your next art!

Haha good to see you alive and active mvl!
And yeahh man who knew going back to being a student would feel so weird xD
Yupp working on new stuff. Mostly quick figure drawings for practice though so theres not much to show atm.
Has everything been well in the thread?

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yupp working on new stuff. Mostly quick figure drawings for practice though so theres not much to show atm.

Newp
We need to see your art work! Hahaha

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp
We need to see your art work! Hahaha

Theyre nude models thougghh. Dunno if you guys wanna see saggy boobs hahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.