Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

dofudofu & GraciousLlama
I work at a clothing store and well, girls keep coming wearing shorties and you know, leggings since spring is warmer compared to how it's supposed to be. And so, there's this one girl who came in with her big nice ass that keeps jiggling right in front of me. And my eyes. can't. look. away. XD

Azai
Shush. Don't be so loud. They might hear you. I actually look like an innocent, teenager asian girl. But in fact, I'm the opposite. And I'm in my twenties so yea. Sad life lol

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KittoKatto
Oh my gosh haha. I have worked in a grocery store before and there are definitely some hot girls that will show up. It's incredibly distracting XD
Also I'm almost 22 and people constantly think I'm like 15 which is so sad lol

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

My god i was so bored at work today. Staring at two computer monitors and doing nothing was so bored.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I also have so much trouble at not being able to cry in front of others. My childhood friends never saw me crying once and they all think I lack empathy. But the last time I cried in front of someone was at the hospital. There was this old lady in respiratory failure trying to catch her breath and we all knew she just wouldn't make it. I started introducing myself as the intern who would be responsible for her care. She didn't even let me finish it, just held my hand tightly and said she was afraid. I was totally caught off guard and I had no words for her. I just sit there beside her and she started crying. Eventually I started crying too. To me it was mortifying.

That's probably a good thing for you to experience as an intern. I admire you and anybody who works in medicine or around sick and dying people, don't have the stomach for it personally.

Yeah, and sorry for sharing something this personal, it's uncomfortable for me and it may be for you too. Usually I just deal with this things by myself and I'm okay with it. But I've kept that incident to myself and I guess all this talk about not crying in front of others just made me really want to tell someone about that. But I've already started regretting it lol
Also, I hope Lin isn't doing her psych thing and analyzing me right now.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Oh my gosh haha. I have worked in a grocery store before and there are definitely some hot girls that will show up. It's incredibly distracting XD
Also I'm almost 22 and people constantly think I'm like 15 which is so sad lol

Saaame~~
I'm turning 22 this year and they're like, can I see your ID for blah blah blah whenever I come inside a bar, or buy a cigarette at the smoke shop lol

And yes, it is distracting when you see sexy girls with that fine ass too. Like srsly it's hard. But oh well, at least my eyes are full with what they saw earlier. Heaven lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

KittoKatto

I work at a clothing store and well, girls keep coming wearing shorties and you know, leggings since spring is warmer compared to how it's supposed to be. And so, there's this one girl who came in with her big nice ass that keeps jiggling right in front of me. And my eyes. can't. look. away. XD

I thought you'd say something more sweaty with yoga pants at the gym but that works too. I've never worked in retail and now regret not having the opportunity to help strangers in dressing rooms.

Shush. Don't be so loud. They might hear you. I actually look like an innocent, teenager asian girl. But in fact, I'm the opposite. And I'm in my twenties so yea. Sad life lol

You'd be surprised how many lesbians are into petite little things like you. There is a market for it lol

Azai
No shame in sharing :) I'll shed a non-existent tear for you whenever you need it.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 4:48PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

I also have so much trouble at not being able to cry in front of others. My childhood friends never saw me crying once and they all think I lack empathy. But the last time I cried in front of someone was at the hospital. There was this old lady in respiratory failure trying to catch her breath and we all knew she just wouldn't make it. I started introducing myself as the intern who would be responsible for her care. She didn't even let me finish it, just held my hand tightly and said she was afraid. I was totally caught off guard and I had no words for her. I just sit there beside her and she started crying. Eventually I started crying too. To me it was mortifying.

That's probably a good thing for you to experience as an intern. I admire you and anybody who works in medicine or around sick and dying people, don't have the stomach for it personally.

Yeah, and sorry for sharing something this personal, it's uncomfortable for me and it may be for you too. Usually I just deal with this things by myself and I'm okay with it. But I've kept that incident to myself and I guess all this talk about not crying in front of others just made me really want to tell someone about that. But I've already started regretting it lol
Also, I hope Lin isn't doing her psych thing and analyzing me right now.

I can't work in the field of medicine where you see people die. I can't. It's impossible for me.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

The Asian genes be strong.. heh

joined Sep 15, 2015

I thought you'd say something more sweaty with yoga pants at the gym but that works too. I've never worked in retail and now regret not having the opportunity to help strangers in dressing rooms.

Well, we also have like an affiliated underwear and bra store where I sometimes work at. And like wow. I just catch myself imagining things that I shouldn't imagine. Like groping them to know their size or whatever. Oh my god. I'm so gay XD

You'd be surprised how many lesbians are into petite little things like you. There is a market for it lol

Ehh~~
Don't sell me. wink wink

joined Sep 15, 2015

The Asian genes be strong.. heh

Let's raise a flag for Asian genes market xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Well, we also have like an affiliated underwear and bra store where I sometimes work at. And like wow. I just catch myself imagining things that I shouldn't imagine. Like groping them to know their size or whatever. Oh my god. I'm so gay XD

Horny lesbian alert.

Ehh~~
Don't sell me. wink wink

I'd get you so much ass.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

KiKat101

You're not alone lol. People never believe my age unless I show them my ID. #justasiangirlproblems

joined Sep 15, 2015

Horny lesbian alert.

I'm sorry for sharing TMI xD

Ehh~~
Don't sell me. wink wink

I'd get you so much ass.

Yes pleaaase. I would love to have that much ass. XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Ima be honest here and say I thought it was dofudofu who wrote that XDD. Had to do a double take hahahha (sorry dofu xP)

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 4:58PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

You're not alone lol. People never believe my age unless I show them my ID. #justasiangirlproblems

Right. With my petite little body and my 153cm height, who would think that I'm almost 22 ?? XD
You should've seen my co workers' faces when I said I was 22. They're like (0.0') hahaha

joined Sep 15, 2015

Ima be honest here and say I thought it was dofudofu who wrote that XDD. Had to do a double take hahahha (sorry dofu xP)

I think dofudofu got me infected with her horny and perverted ass. Is it really that confusing now ?? Hahahaha

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Right. With my petite little body and my 153cm height, who would think that I'm almost 22 ?? XD
You should've seen my co workers' faces when I said I was 22. They're like (0.0') hahaha

. I always imagined what the world would be like in a petite body haha. I think it would be fun.. and I could ask everybody for piggy back rides without having them die under my body weight 8)

And lool I think dofudofu has brought out the inner pervertedness in all of us

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 5:03PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

You should see when patients meet for the first time. They never take me really serious. And the kids of pediatrics wanted to play with me (at least they wouldn't cry like there's no tomorrow).

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Horny lesbian alert.

I'm sorry for sharing TMI xD

I might be able to forgive you, some day.

Ehh~~
Don't sell me. wink wink

I'd get you so much ass.

Yes pleaaase. I would love to have that much ass. XD

No worries, now that we're all old and in long term relationships, my friends and I have nothing better to do but help our single friends get some action. They seemed a little too excited about the prospect of helping me meet someone new lol...

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 5:05PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

. I always imagined what the world would be like in a petite body haha. I think it would be fun.. and I could ask everybody for piggy back rides without having them die under my body weight 8)

I can carry you. I'm pretty strong XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I think dofudofu got me infected with her horny and perverted ass. Is it really that confusing now ?? Hahahaha

Like a proud mama.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Im sure you could.. I actually dont weigh that much for my height.. but at the same time I think itd be more fun piggy backing YOU 8)

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 5:10PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

And lool I think dofudofu has brought out the inner pervertedness in all of us

It's actually fun. When I go to concerts and music festivals I always end up in someone's else shoulders heh.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Im sure you could.. I actually dont weight that much for my height.. but at the same time I think itd be more fun piggy backing YOU 8)

Why don't you two wrestle to see who gets to be the piggy. I'll be the ref.

joined Sep 15, 2015

No worries, now that we're all old and in long term relationships, my friends and I have nothing better to do but help our single friends get some action.

Meh. I'm too shy to go and meet new people. And I'm so bad at flirting ok ?? XD
Like a 100% laaaaaame~~~ lol

Like a proud mama.

Yea, you should be proud. I'm so shameless now. It's bc of that jiggling ass. She's just walking but it looks like she's already twerking the way her ass was bouncing. Like damn. Srsly. You should've seen it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.