Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

joined Feb 28, 2016

I just hope both Sungji and Seju are happy by the end of this story, never really liked Sumin and this chapter certainly didn't help.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

KitKat101
Well, I was not sure that's why I replied, so I prefer to reply just to be safe, it's not cool to ignore people, some of my posts here were ignored before, I didn't pay that much attention cause I knew people probably didn't see cause the thread moves too fast sometimes.

As for letting it go, girl (or you was a guy?), I'm the type who can discuss for hours about anything if I have enough to say about it, even if it doesn't go nowhere, I like to discuss things just for the sake of the discussion. xD

Have you ever heard the saying "beating a dead horse"? I think it's time to just let that whole thing drop and move on. There is no use in running around in circles it's just going to create frustration in the thread.

I agree with you GraciousLlama
Building frustrations in the thread is not healthy. That's why I agreed to let go of the discussion about that bc it's not worth it. If it doesn't go anywhere, why bother talk about it ?? I don't see any merit regarding that. =_=

Moving on, are you srsly going to see a doctor ?? Whyyy ?? Bc your butt hurt like hell ?? You need a massage ?? XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

I just hope both Sungji and Seju are happy by the end of this story, never really liked Sumin and this chapter certainly didn't help.

aidan
We hope they'll both be happy in the end. But don't hate Sumin so much (T^T)

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Newp
Would you feel better if I made you some cookies? And don't forget people was already frustrated from lack of Team Blonde, though after seeing Sumin like this I guess some will give up on this ship.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Moving on, are you srsly going to see a doctor ?? Whyyy ?? Bc your butt hurt like hell ?? You need a massage ?? XD

Lol it's not for my butt XD although I will take you up on that massage ;)
It's for my kidneys, about every 6 months I need to get an ultrasound done on my kidneys to make sure they are functioning well and I'm not dying. I've had kidney issues since I was like 3 and a few years ago apparently they almost shut down. So yeah this is just to make sure everything looks all fine and dandy ^.^

It already has.. @___=
- is slightly annoyed -

Aww sorry Newp :(

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Newp

Been meaning to ask this for a while, where is your avatar from?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp

Its not from anything, its just a drawing of a random girl xD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

It already has.. @___=
- is slightly annoyed -

Llama Why are you sorry xD

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 1:49PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp
Would you feel better if I made you some cookies? And don't forget people was already frustrated from lack of Team Blonde, though after seeing Sumin like this I guess some will give up on this ship.

Nah this frustration isnt geared towards the chapter.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

It already has.. @___=
- is slightly annoyed -

Why are you sorry xD

I'm just sorry in general XD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Newp

Is it your drawing? It's just the drawing itself, and the girl in the picture is really beautiful that I can't stop staring at it haha.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I have to agree with Martian, it's pretty nice, you have link for the original image? I would like it, any idea who is the artist? And I guess you didn't want my cookies...

joined Sep 15, 2015

It's for my kidneys, about every 6 months I need to get an ultrasound done on my kidneys to make sure they are functioning well and I'm not dying. I've had kidney issues since I was like 3 and a few years ago apparently they almost shut down. So yeah this is just to make sure everything looks all fine and dandy ^.^

Oh my god. Don't die on me babe. Not until i give you that butt massage xD

It already has.. @___=
- is slightly annoyed -

Me annoyed too. SMH

joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp

Is it your drawing? It's just the drawing itself, and the girl in the picture is really beautiful that I can't stop staring at it haha.

Now you see how artistic my wifey is xD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

KitKat101
Do I need to make cookies for you too? Anyone else wants it?

joined Sep 15, 2015

No thanx. I'm ok with GraciousLlama's jar of cookies. ;)

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hahaha don't worry apparently everything looks good. However at one point she went "hmmmm" like wth is that?? Don't say hmmm >.<

And just gonna throw this out here
KitKat only eats mine and Newps cookies...

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

No thanx. I'm ok with GraciousLlama's jar of cookies. ;)

Hahahahaha XD ooohhh yeah ;)

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hahaha don't worry apparently everything looks good. However at one point she went "hmmmm" like wth is that?? Don't say hmmm >.<

Yea !! Wth does "hmmm" mean ?! Can't she be more specific than just going hmm about it ?? Ugh

Your cookies
XD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Newp

O_O holy guacamole...That's amazing. Your wifey is really talented, and I like her style.

I'm sorry, but I think my mind wandered too far reading this xD

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 2:03PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yea !! Wth does "hmmm" mean ?! Can't she be more specific than just going hmm about it ?? Ugh

Yeah like what the heck??

Your cookies
XD

Wait wait I should rephrase that to say my cookies ;)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp

O_O holy guacamole...That's amazing. Your wifey is really talented, and I like her style.

Woah woah woah wait a second. This isnt mine XD. Its from an artist who isnt too well known atm. I dont have a link to the original either. But her name.. I know her name but do I want to share her.. hmm :P

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Newp

Woah woah woah wait a second. This isnt mine XD. Its from an artist who isnt too well known atm. I dont have a link to the original either. But her name.. I know her name but do I want to share her.. hmm :P

I see, I thought it was really yours..But, still, O_O whoever that artist is, she is really talented. It's okay if you don't want to share her name xD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp

I see, I thought it was really yours..But, still, O_O whoever that artist is, she is really talented. It's okay if you don't want to share her name xD

Haha yeah I dont really do a lot of digital art atm. And Im just kidding, her name is edit: Okay sorry guys his/her name is Snnns. So sorry! Completely was thinking of the wrong artist XD.

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 1:35AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Newp

Haha yeah I dont really do a lot of digital art atm. And Im just kidding, her name is Wataboku. Its probably going to be hard to find this exact picture though because she tends to delete pictures.. Im not sure why though. But her other stuff is amazing too :)

I know that artist! Her works are amazing, but I've never seen the one you're using as your avatar, maybe she deleted it. So, you're more of a traditional artist? Would love to see your art...maybe if I find a way to bypass imgur xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.