Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I'm almost done guys..!!! Sorry I got hungry and had to take a food break

Lmao it's okay XD as long as you bring me food..

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I'm almost done guys..!!! Sorry I got hungry and had to take a food break

:* take your time.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lin

You guys are getting further away again. xD

bcoz she also delivers ANYTHING

If one of you decides to send me a video of a couple having wild sex in front of a doctor's eyes or something and expects me to "deliver" that, the answer is NO. u_u

What?? U pretty sure u dont skip a thing?
Omgee... i give up... bring me sleeping pills... xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I've decided to call it the Draglin xD

Lmao the Draglin XD

Azai
I can't wait to see what yours is going to be hahahaha

Llama
It's gonna be legen... Wait for it!

Thiaguinho-sama
Lol yes. And don't tease Team Blonde so much. Team Pink had more opportunities to learn how to deal with the pain.

Anyway, lunch time is over. And my job calls me. See ya!

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 11:41AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Llama
Are u okay? Do you need any massage down there?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Llama

Oh my, Rainy, you lewd nugget.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 11:43AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

MacySan and Faylicia
Forgot to say before, but seens like you two had a pretty big jerk in your lifes, kind of hard to keep track of all talks in the thread, sorry not saying something before, I was going to say more, but I kind of forgot about it...

Azai
A little suffering and teasing will be good for Team Blonde, maybe then they'll be read in case their ship sinks xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

U pretty sure u dont skip a thing?

Yeah. xD Fay got close with Rosa lina , but you others were pretty far off. xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Llama

Bahahahaha Yes by KitKat jk this is so much fun

Llama
It's gonna be legen... Wait for it!

The suspense it killing me! And I'm so tempted to post a meme of that XD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Lin
Do I need to get a list of all possible names and try one by one until I get your name? xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

And it's not Rosalinda?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I don't understand why all of them start with Rosa lol... Analina, Alina, Catalina/Katalina, Melina...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Is it maybe Roseline or Rosaline?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I don't understand why all of them start with Rosa lol... Analina, Alina, Catalina/Katalina, Melina...

I was just going along with the Rosa thing because I thought that was what it started with XD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Thia:
Feel free, lol.

Analina

There we go. Big step closer. ;)

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Wait, so does that means that the lina is right but the Rosa is wrong?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Llama

Oh my, Rainy, you lewd nugget.

Whattt????
Am i loosing my cool side?????
I must be infected.. xD

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 11:53AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

@Thia:
Feel free, lol.

Analina

Alina, Aline, Adelina?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

MacySan and Faylicia
Forgot to say before, but seens like you two had a pretty big jerk in your lifes, kind of hard to keep track of all talks in the thread, sorry not saying something before, I was going to say more, but I kind of forgot about it...

Mine was a hell and lasted for 2 years. Never doing the same mistake again, also this is why I don't care if the person has a reason to act like a jerk or not. Sometimes this is a big trap if you start empathising with them and thinking they act like that because there is something bothering them.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Okay, seriously now. TeamBlonde is not over; definitely. I mentioned it before but if Sungji ends ups being unrelated to Sumin/Seju this story could not work... Sungji can't just disappear from the picture or take Seju's place and have her own "side-story" going on because she was the protagonist and related to Sumin from the start. Also can we just forget the healing story thing? I think the author changed there mind, I don't see one healing this about this.
Honestly, both TeamPink was never in a good position and TeamBlonde is going downhill... This might go TeamPink route for a while but I doubt it'll stay like that.
Likely scenarios according to moi :P (ordered from less likely to more likely(the letters are in the same likelyhood))
1. Either Sumin will be cheating on Sungji; so Sungji won't be irrelevant.
2. Sumin won't cheat. She will decide to choose Seju in the very last chapters so Sungji will still remain relevant.
3. Sumin will break up with Sungji because of Seju. Sungji will somehow end up in Nami's hands and might show a bit of a less innocent side.
3a. the same but Seju will also not want Sumin and will befriend Sungji which might lead to some sort of planned or unplanned revenge. (involving Nami)
3b. Sumin will realize she still has feelings for Seju. Sungji will decide to help her reconcile with Seju instead of pursuing her (Sungji, don't be a Mary Sue, please).
3c. Sumin will realize she still has feelings for Seju. Sungji will pretty much turn into another Seju who doesn't care about what sort of relationship she has with Sumin as long as she has one so they break up but they still are fwb. Polyamory sort of ending but not exactly.
3d. Sumin breaks up with Sungji because she has feelings for Seju. Sumin will realize she can't get back with Seju because their relationship is broken but can't be with Sungji either because she doesn't love her enough and it's not fair to her. Sumin has been healed of her past wounds but feels lost deep inside. Sungji decides to stay by her side as a friend and they decide they might get together again when Sumin gets over Seju for good. In the meantime Sungji also befriends Seju and decides he friendship with her is more important than Sumin's love. Also Nami could be involved in this scenario, sleeping with Sungji and confusing Sumin at first or sth.
3e.(yay, my first name letter, this is a good scenario XD) Sumin realizes she hasn't let the past go yet and she still has wounds from when Seju cheated on her and that's why she can't leave her alone. Sungji takes notice of Sumin's relationship with Seju and gets really hurt; Sumin realizes her mistake and feels that even though she hasn't cheated on Sungji is likely hurting her as much as she was hurt. She slaps herself and runs to Sungji and pleads forgiveness. Nami getting involved with Sungji is also possible in this scenario >.> Sungji getting jealous of Sumin being bottom when she did it with Nami and feeling like Sumin has a delicate side she is not able to cater to or sth (drama basically)
if an approximation of these doesn't happen, gosh, I bow to TeamGaji. They will have a very vivid imagination or pull some ending that will destroy us all.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

@Thia:
Feel free, lol.

Analina

Adalina, Amalina, Abalina, Anelina, lol...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

MacySan
I think it does matter if they have a reason to act like a jerk, I think the problem is that just because some have a reason a lot of people just endure it instead of doing something to help them change or something like that, it's okay to empathise with people, the problem is when people basically suck up all the shit they do because they pity them, that always end up bad.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

@Thia:
Feel free, lol.

Analina

Adalina, Amalina, Abalina, Anelina, lol...

What about Angelina?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Faylicia
I don't think we need to forget this is a healing story, just because things are bad that doesn't mean they won't be healed, that's the basic plot that before things get better they will first get a lot worse, but by the end everything will be fine.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Fay throws down the first wall of text but I just don't have the will to read it at the moment. Sorry, so tired right now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.