Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp and KittoKatto

∑(゚Д゚)
All that kyaaa kyaaa thingy was just... Disturbing. xD xD

Newp
Not anymore. Faylicia left me for a supermarket.

Loool what she left you for a supermarket?? XDD

It was just an emotional rollercoaster for Azlicia shippers this morning

Yes, she left me for a supermarket. I will never get over this. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Well, can you blame Faylicia ??
Supermarket has everything she needs. Like every food she wanted to eat.
XD
What can you offer to her that the Supermarket can't give ??

The magic of human touch? <3

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Newp
Not anymore. Faylicia left me for a supermarket.

Loool what she left you for a supermarket?? XDD

It was just an emotional rollercoaster for Azlicia shippers this morning

Yes, she left me for a supermarket. I will never get over this. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Well, can you blame Faylicia ??
Supermarket has everything she needs. Like every food she wanted to eat.
XD
What can you offer to her that the Supermarket can't give ??

Realistic doctor-patient play.

cough cough >////////////////////////////< wh-what?!?!?!!?
Also it was Waitrose to be precise, the supermarket... I mean...

joined Mar 8, 2014

soooo I made pastitsio... the bechamel kind of crumbled and the whole thing fell apart, also I burned my finger... T_T But it's good... it's just not... pastitsio... TT_TT I wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp

I understand that they're upset because they didn't get their weekly dose of FF, but they shouldn't be all angry about it :(. I myself am a little upset that the hiatus was extended but definitely not angry, because there's nothing you can do about it. She got sick and can't draw, for now, and that's that. I will be angry and disappointed though, if she just decides to drop the manhwa (Which I'm hoping she wouldn't), or like you said, she's using her sickness as an excuse for not getting it done, because, maybe she's running out of ideas of how to finish it lol.

Team Gaji took a break for one month after the end of the first arc, so we can probably expect the same thing to happen after the end of the second arc D:

Martian omg I know... 1 whole month of no wdtfs.. I will die.. :(
But well arc hiatus' are more understable since their chapters are arranged more into seasons. Speaking of arcs though.. seems like the 2nd arc is coming to a close soon.. sobs

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Why does the thread always start to get fun when Im about to leave for work.. goddammit.

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 4:43PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

soooo I made pastitsio... the bechamel kind of crumbled and the whole thing fell apart, also I burned my finger... T_T But it's good... it's just not... pastitsio... TT_TT I wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

How does a bechamel crumble? You let it dry out?

joined Mar 8, 2014

I don't know I think it broke or sth... It was fine when I made it but when I added it to the pan and put it in the oven it turned into a mess... ;_;
I think maybe the over was too high... TT_TT ugh... I might try to redo the bechamel tomorrow or I don't know.. gosh I'm supposed to be working not making bechamels!

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 4:46PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

But well arc hiatus' are more understable since their chapters are arranged more into seasons. Speaking of arcs though.. seems like the 2nd arc is coming to a close soon.. sobs

Probably another 5-6 chapters and there will be a long hiatus again :(

joined Mar 8, 2014

I also made a bunch of it so I'll have to eat it for a long time... T_T I hate eating food that doesn't turn out well.. gosh... oh well... I'll do it better the second time...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Probably another 5-6 chapters and there will be a long hiatus again :(

Yup, 6 chapters left before the long and painful wait begins Dx

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I don't know I think it broke or sth... It was fine when I made it but when I added it to the pan and put it in the oven it turned into a mess... ;_;
I think maybe the over was too high... TT_TT ugh... I might try to redo the bechamel tomorrow or I don't know.. gosh I'm supposed to be working not making bechamels!

Make sure to keep the heat low when you simmer the bechamel. Dairy will break if it's at very high heat or boiled.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Make sure to keep the heat low when you simmer the bechamel. Dairy will break if it's at very high heat or boiled.

oh, okay, it was fine when I was simmering it. It just broke in the oven, what do you suggest for that?

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp

Why does the thread always start to get fun when Im about to leave for work.. goddammit.

Nooo~~
Wifey don't leeeeave~~
I'll miss youuuuuu~~

dofudofu

*coughcough*realisti- what ?! Damn. That play would be great to have (☆ω☆)
I spilled my coffeeee
(T^T)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

oh, okay, it was fine when I was simmering it. It just broke in the oven, what do you suggest for that?

Well, probably not enough fat. What kind of milk did you use? Easiest thing might be to turn down the baking temperature.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I spilled my coffeeee
(T^T)

I suppose it really would depend on the type of doctor play, right? There's no way to make "geriatric physician administers an enema" sexy.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

dofudofu

I spilled my coffeeee
(T^T)

Somehow this makes me cringe even more than the whole kyaaa kyaaa onee-sama thingy...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

dofudofu

I spilled my coffeeee
(T^T)

Somehow this makes me cringe even more than the whole kyaaa kyaaa onee-sama thingy...

You're welcome, sensei.

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 4:59PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I spilled my coffeeee
(T^T)

I suppose it really would depend on the type of doctor play, right? There's no way to make "geriatric physician administers an enema" sexy.

Please, don't make me remember my gynecology internship (>_<)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I spilled my coffeeee
(T^T)

Oh you've done a gynecology stay as well. You really have seen a lot more pussy than I have then.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I spilled my coffeeee
(T^T)

Oh you've done a gynecology stay as well. You really have seen a lot more pussy than I have then.

This. Is. Just. Wrong.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I spilled my coffeeee
(T^T)

This. Is. Just. Wrong.

I've been drunk for over 12 hours I think so you're just going to have to put up with whatever right now lol

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 5:03PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I spilled my coffeeee
(T^T)

This. Is. Just. Wrong.

I've been drunk for over 12 hours I think so you're just going to have to put up with whatever right now lol

Okaaay, let's just talk about the bechamel!

joined Mar 8, 2014

I spilled my coffeeee
(T^T)

This. Is. Just. Wrong.

y-yeah >.> it's a bit cringy... I'm glad Azai, is not a perv... I read stuff on forums about gynecologists getting turned on and even having erections when there was a pretty girl visiting them >.< yikes!
I'll never go to a male gynecologist... shudder
But why do you not want to remember it? What is disgusting? I bet it might be, I'm not sure... '-' Seeing random people's privates is kind of gross... Honestly I haven't ever really strongly felt like I wanted to see anyone's privates, technically... is this normal? '-'

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I'm okay with food talk, but how swollen does my hand need to get before I should consider going to the hospital? I punched someone in the face last night (it was self defense) and my hand is huge right now.

joined Mar 8, 2014

oh yeah, I added 3 cups of semi skimmed milk so maybe you're right!

To reply you must either login or sign up.