Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Okaaay, let's just talk about the bechamel!

oh yeah, I added 3 cups of semi skimmed milk so maybe you're right!

Yeah use something with more fat.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I've been drunk for over 12 hours I think so you're just going to have to put up with whatever right now lol

I'm okay with food talk, but how swollen does my hand need to get before I should consider going to the hospital? I punched someone in the face last night (it was self defense) and my hand is huge right now.

O_O wow! what? that's kinda cool... er... I mean, I'm sorry about your hand ^-^'''

joined Mar 8, 2014

whole milk?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

whole milk?

At least whole milk, or cream.

joined Mar 8, 2014

whole milk?

I added 2 eggs as well so I guess that didn't go so well... >.> okay... next time more butter and whole milk! I've got it... probably...

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 5:18PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

whole milk?

I added 2 eggs as well so I guess that didn't go so well... >.> okay... next time more butter and whole milk! I've got it... probably...

Oh that's your problem. No eggs in bechamel lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

whole milk?

eehhhh? But bechamel in pastitsio needs eggs T_T like I made sure not to break them I poured the bechamel on the eggs slowly and whisked but the oven was at 200C/400F sooo... maybe that's one of the problems... won't it break if the temperature is high?

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 5:20PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I've been drunk for over 12 hours I think so you're just going to have to put up with whatever right now lol

I'm okay with food talk, but how swollen does my hand need to get before I should consider going to the hospital? I punched someone in the face last night (it was self defense) and my hand is huge right now.

Can you move your hand in pretty much all directions? Or does it hurt to the point of being unable to move to one specific direction? Maybe you should go to a doctor. Fractures of one metacarpal bone may happen after punching something in a wrong way (boxer's fracture).

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

whole milk?

eehhhh? But bechamel in pastitsio needs eggs T_T like I made sure not to break them I poured the bechamel on the eggs slowly

Hm, well, most bechamels don't have eggs. Definitely have to temper them carefully into the sauce if that's the case.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Seeing random people's privates is kind of gross... Honestly I haven't ever really strongly felt like I wanted to see anyone's privates, technically... is this normal? '-'
^ answer my questionnnn pleaseeee, I'm worried about thissssssssssssss >///<

joined Mar 8, 2014

whole milk?

eehhhh? But bechamel in pastitsio needs eggs T_T like I made sure not to break them I poured the bechamel on the eggs slowly

Hm, well, most bechamels don't have eggs. Definitely have to temper them carefully into the sauce if that's the case.

yeah that's what I did... I mean it was perfectly fine until I put it in the oven seriously!, in the oven it just broke and turned into a crumbly mess T_T

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Can you move your hand in pretty much all directions? Or does it hurt to the point of being unable to move to one specific direction? Maybe you should go to a doctor. Fractures of one metacarpal bone may happen after punching something in a wrong way (boxer's fracture).

I can wiggle around my fingers enough to type, but it hurts a bit. And I can't make a fist right now. I'll see if I can get an appointment tomorrow. I'd rather not go sit in an emergency room over this.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Seeing random people's privates is kind of gross... Honestly I haven't ever really strongly felt like I wanted to see anyone's privates, technically... is this normal? '-'

Don't worry about it. Most people look better clothed anyway.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

y-yeah >.> it's a bit cringy... I'm glad Azai, is not a perv... I read stuff on forums about gynecologists getting turned on and even having erections when there was a pretty girl visiting them >.< yikes!
I'll never go to a male gynecologist... shudder
But why do you not want to remember it? What is disgusting? I bet it might be, I'm not sure... '-' Seeing random people's privates is kind of gross... Honestly I haven't ever really strongly felt like I wanted to see anyone's privates, technically... is this normal? '-'

I wouldn't say it's disgusting, because it was my job back then and I was there to take care of women's health. But imputing sexual connotation to that is just a NO.

Don't really sweat it about no wanting to see people's private parts. I mean, that's not what sexual attraction is about. I assure you feeling sexually attracted to someone is much more than wanting to see their private parts.

joined Mar 8, 2014

ummmm... what if they don't??

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Put them on your list of potential mates.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I can wiggle around my fingers enough to type, but it hurts a bit. And I can't make a fist right now. I'll see if I can get an appointment tomorrow. I'd rather not go sit in an emergency room over this.

Try to get an appointment. Until then, get ice, since it helps with the swelling (5-10min with ice, rest for 20 min, repeat). If possible, try not to move that hand too much (yes, you should abstain from using it for now :P)

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 5:34PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

y-yeah >.> it's a bit cringy... I'm glad Azai, is not a perv... I read stuff on forums about gynecologists getting turned on and even having erections when there was a pretty girl visiting them >.< yikes!
I'll never go to a male gynecologist... shudder
But why do you not want to remember it? What is disgusting? I bet it might be, I'm not sure... '-' Seeing random people's privates is kind of gross... Honestly I haven't ever really strongly felt like I wanted to see anyone's privates, technically... is this normal? '-'

I wouldn't say it's disgusting, because it was my job back then and I was there to take care of women's health. But imputing sexual connotation to that is just a NO.

Don't really sweat it about no wanting to see people's private parts. I mean, that's not what sexual attraction is about. I assure you feeling sexually attracted to someone is much more than wanting to see their private parts.

Phew, okay, women are safe as gynecologists. I'm never going to man after what I read on the internet though honestly...
And yeah! I know that, I'm not that innocent but like I never feel very much of a strong sexual attraction to someone... I can I have felt it a bit (sparsely) when I had this strong crush but for every other crush it didn't go beyond wanting to hug them and maybe thinking about kissing them...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

O_O wow! what? that's kinda cool... er... I mean, I'm sorry about your hand ^-^'''

I wouldn't romanticize violence. I'm a pacifist at heart. Just a good night went bad when we were having a bachelorette party and we all got drunk and a friend of the bride came on to me really aggressively and wouldn't stop when I told her to stop verbally. It's going to be an awkward wedding.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Put them on your list of potential mates.

that wasn't the question but ok >.> they must have a lot more attributes than just that thought.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Try to get an appointment. Until then, get ice, since it helps with the swelling (5-10min with ice, rest for 20 min, repeat). If possible, try not to move that hand too much (yes, you should abstain from using it for now :P)

Okay thanks. And yeah it's my good hand, too -_- kanojo's not happy for many many reasons.

joined Mar 8, 2014

I wouldn't romanticize violence. I'm a pacifist at heart. Just a good night went bad when we were having a bachelorette party and we all got drunk and a friend of the bride came on to me really aggressively and wouldn't stop when I told her to stop verbally. It's going to be an awkward wedding.

what? why would she do that?

joined Mar 8, 2014

Okay thanks. And yeah it's my good hand, too -_- kanojo's not happy for many many reasons.

aww... don't worry! I bet you can use your other hand ^-^

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

And yeah! I know that, I'm not that innocent but like I never feel very much of a strong sexual attraction to someone... I can I have felt it a bit (sparsely) when I had this strong crush but for every other crush it didn't go beyond wanting to hug them and maybe thinking about kissing them...

It's still ok. Don't ask yourself if you are normal for being like that. Don't question yourself like that. Each of us experiences sexuality in a way, there's no right or wrong about that.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

what? why would she do that?

Well I mean, think of any assortment of reasons why a drunk person would go into someone else's bed and grope them.

aww... don't worry! I bet you can use your other hand ^-^

The other one isn't nearly as useful. But I suppose it's a good excuse to practice.

It's still ok. Don't ask yourself if you are normal for being like that. Don't question yourself like that. Each of us experiences sexuality in a way, there's no right or wrong about that.

This.

To reply you must either login or sign up.