Forum › Her Pet by Pito (lezhin)

3089135_1354253222168.89res_320_317
joined Apr 1, 2016

It seems that there's 2-3 pages missing at the end of chapter 19 (I checked the korean raws too, and they're indeed missing) in the eng version published by Lezhin.
A friend of mine messaged Lezhin about it, hopefully they fix it

Seems to be fixed already i think

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It seems that there's 2-3 pages missing at the end of chapter 19 (I checked the korean raws too, and they're indeed missing) in the eng version published by Lezhin.
A friend of mine messaged Lezhin about it, hopefully they fix it

Seems to be fixed already i think

Yeah my friend just notified me that they replied, that it should be fixed, thanks for confirming

EDIT: The uploader has updated their imgur link too, so all's good
Also, seems like Her Pet will be updated twice a week now, rad af

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 2:46PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Soo and Sol are slowly becoming a thing. That's nice, though I wonder if they are not going eventually the same path than Soha and Gayoon (with Soo becoming Sol's pet). There's been hints of that.

Soha x Gayoon keeps on worrying me. Just how far will Gayoon go in that roleplay?

last edited at May 1, 2016 3:09AM

yuri goggles
2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

Soo and Sol are slowly becoming a thing. That's nice, though I wonder if they are not going eventually the same path than Soha and Gayoon (with Soo becoming Sol's pet). There's been hints of that.

Soha x Gayoon keeps on worrying me. Just how far will Gayoon go in that roleplay?

i hope they go far but i also dont care if it stays light and fluffy

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Honestly, the real question seems to be how far Soha will let her go because Gayoon really doesn't seem to have anything in the way of inhibitions about falling pretty much wholly into the role of a pet at this point.

joined Oct 10, 2015

Sol! Just get together with Soo already she totally wants yer bod! >_<

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Honestly, the real question seems to be how far Soha will let her go because Gayoon really doesn't seem to have anything in the way of inhibitions about falling pretty much wholly into the role of a pet at this point.

I agree. I think it's pretty well established at this point that Gayoon doesn't mind the pet role play at all and is willing to go as far as Soha wants. What I'm waiting to see is if Soha will begin seeing and loving Gayoon as Gayoon and not only as Happy. I'm sure that will happen eventually.

Overall I'm liking the story so far. It's kinky, and fluffy and I really like the characters. I do hope that the chapters coming up will focus more on Gayoon/Soha than on Soo/Sol. Soo/Sol as they are right now don't really add much and their relationship is a bit stale. Maybe if they also go the pet route, I'll think differently, but I really wanna see more progress on the Gayoon/Soha side.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Overall I'm liking the story so far. It's kinky, and fluffy and I really like the characters. I do hope that the chapters coming up will focus more on Gayoon/Soha than on Soo/Sol. Soo/Sol as they are right now don't really add much and their relationship is a bit stale. Maybe if they also go the pet route, I'll think differently, but I really wanna see more progress on the Gayoon/Soha side.

Yeah, I didn't start reading a series called Her Pet so that I could follow a super vanilla kouhai/senpai pairing I am here for the pet play.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah, I didn't start reading a series called Her Pet so that I could follow a super vanilla kouhai/senpai pairing I am here for the pet play.

Exactly! Gimme that pet play! But you know it's not even the lack of pet play that makes it boring. Soo/Sol are great characters by themselves, but together, there's just no chemistry. It doesn't make me want to root for them in any way.

Also I'm kinda hoping that they make Sol asexual/aro. She sure seems like it right now and it's a great set up to make her aro. I doubt it will go that direction though.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Also I'm kinda hoping that they make Sol asexual/aro. She sure seems like it right now and it's a great set up to make her aro. I doubt it will go that direction though.

Does anything ever go that direction? Especially stuff coming out of East Asia :(

joined Sep 21, 2014

Does anything ever go that direction? Especially stuff coming out of East Asia :(

Fueko from The Feelings We Must All Endure

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I entirely forgot about that series. I was...not a fan of Fueko as ace representation just because she kinda fell into that stereotype of ace people as like detached and noncontributory when it comes to relationships.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I entirely forgot about that series. I was...not a fan of Fueko as ace representation just because she kinda fell into that stereotype of ace people as like detached and noncontributory when it comes to relationships.

Idk, I kinda assumed it was cus she was sleep half the series.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Oh yeah more Sol/Soo that's what I'm here for :\

joined Sep 21, 2014

I know that I and most ppl are more hyped about Gayoon and Soha rather than Soo and Sol, but I can't say I'm disappointed, tbh I like them too, they're pretty rad. Soo's a precious ball of awks and Sol's pretty damn chill tbh, supporting Gayoon and all (she was the one to run to get Soha the 2nd time Gayoon was getting beaten tf up too)
They're pretty interesting characters + solid character design, I'm down for these guys too

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

To be honest, I always saw Fueko as depressed more than anything else, but without any confirmation, it's all in the eye of the beholder so I'm likely projecting. We've no explanation from Amano Shuninta apart from Fueko being the representation of Sloth.

Sol strikes me as uncomfortable with the role people are placing her in. Having to fulfil someone's need as a romantic object can feel oppressive and unwelcome. I can sympathise with that. I prefer to be the one who's head over heels, rather than the one in control. I think Sol's comfortable with Soo because there's no clear intent. It would be interesting to see how Sol changes when she gets clued up.

Oh yeah more Sol/Soo that's what I'm here for :\

Yeah, I'm here for Gayoon and Soha, it's what makes the manga unique, but chapter 20's thawed me on Sol a bit, and it's nice for Gayoon to have an ally.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Sol strikes me as uncomfortable with the role people are placing her in. Having to fulfil someone's need as a romantic object can feel oppressive and unwelcome. I can sympathise with that. I prefer to be the one who's head over heels, rather than the one in control. I think Sol's comfortable with Soo because there's no clear intent. It would be interesting to see how Sol changes when she gets clued up.

CHAPTER 23
SHE DID IT. SOO FUCKING LET IT SLIP.
But holy shit was she cute tho

Btw true, Sol not comfortable meeting those expectations and sticking by it. I respect that, I like Sol

last edited at May 10, 2016 1:20AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

"Live Love" hehe. Pito's love for ll is showing.

joined Oct 10, 2015

Interesting, Soo's framing her proposed relationship with Sol as meeting Sol's needs. "I'll definitely make you happier than her". Maybe Sol might consider this one in a bit more detail?

joined Sep 21, 2014

"Her pretend character"
Lmao, harsh, Gayoon

joined Oct 10, 2015

Yesss I'm glad they're getting together. It'll be fun watching them stumble through being together, and I'm sure it will set some drama up later too~

joined Sep 21, 2014

Not gonna lie, Soo really moved me, I'm crying on the inside for her
Such an honest girl, I really like her

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm hoping it moves back to gayoon and soha after this week... (Sol better be going out with Soo by the end of the next chapter) I miss them :(

joined Oct 10, 2015

Where do you find all the translated imgur links, out of curiosity? Do you translate them yourself?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yes! Sol x Soo is happening.

Soo was very moving. Sol better take good care of her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.