Forum › Her Pet by Pito (lezhin)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Read that today, art style was nice, mc is a cute, dorky mess, plot is low key kinky
10/10 would read again

Email me at nevermindthis for Her Pet 'stuff'.
Or pm @nevermindthis

links are out of date and shit, not bothering with it anymore

last edited at Sep 24, 2017 10:02PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Reminds me of Aya Fumio a little

EDIT: Oh, this is the same PITO (@pito_sh) who draws a bunch of Idolmaster stuff on Pixiv. Great to have another chance to support an artist I've been following on that site since, like, forever

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 9:46PM

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Yes, I think I'll have a crack at this. Puppy-play as a healing process? That's far too sweet for me to pass up.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

There's such a sad undercurrent to this. Despite it being light-hearted and a bit naughty, it's very much about grief, loneliness, denial and frustration, all served in a sugary wrapping. I needed something like this in my life.

Am I a sentimental drip for hoping Soha finds her dog?

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Ahhh, I was going the write about this. Amazing very nice.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Ah, episode 13's out. I do wish they had the boldness to use the leash in public! Gayoon's adorable when she's comitting to the role. I love how disappointed she was at having to hide the collar. Gayoon may be getting a rise out of playing, but it's hard not to begrudge her joy when it's making Soha this happy. There's real generosity there.

I may have to bump this whenever a new chapter's released. I'm pinning my colours to this mast. The world needs more positive role-play. Whatever shape the relationship takes, and whatever issues are resolved, I hope they hold onto that collar and leash! It would be a shame to put aside something so fun.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Heh, this one is kinda funny. But somehow sad.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ah, episode 13's out. I do wish they had the boldness to use the leash in public! Gayoon's adorable when she's comitting to the role. I love how disappointed she was at having to hide the collar. Gayoon may be getting a rise out of playing, but it's hard not to begrudge her joy when it's making Soha this happy. There's real generosity there.

Gayoon is an absolute sweetheart, filled with sexual tension <3

last edited at Nov 29, 2016 12:57AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Thanks for bringing that one to my attention.

You can't help but feel that Gayoon is in for a world of hurt.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

omg this comic is SO funny AND super weird!!!!! I mean gosh, Soha is a weirdo!!

joined Sep 21, 2014

Chapter 14's out (link is above)
Horang seems sharp
I looked up forsythias, seems that they mean anticipation

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 7:36AM

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Aah, chapter 15, and it's a good one! Gayoon's emotional defence and Soo's acceptance were sugar sweet. I swear Gayoon's expressions are growing prettier. She looks oddly mature when she's fired up.

If Gayoon has been biting, that's like, really kinky, but I've got a feeling something else may be around the corner. Soha's relationship with her brother seems potentially combative, and Horang's starting to look dangerous. I'm all set for a bit of drama, now.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I added a link for chapter 15 above
Soo finding out wasn't someting I expected, didn't think she'd be the first, if you don't count Horang
What concerns me the most is probs Gayoon's bitting, that Soha actually needs to bandage her fingers
Must be biting hard or enough to leave marks

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 10:00PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

This is one of those stories where I don't particularly enjoy it, and yet I can't help but read it...

joined Sep 21, 2014

Chapter 16 tho, this isn't going where I thought it was going

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Please get an actual muzzle!

joined Oct 10, 2015

Yes please.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Chapter 17 is out and... Gayoon is turning into a complete animal. Playing a dog is clearly having the side effect of submerging her in base instinct, and eroding her inhibitions. Gayoon's developing from a sweet, vulnerable little ball of fluff into this drooling storm of sexual threat and frustration.

I didn't see this happening. I figured it would go the expected route of romantic angst with Gayoon wanting to be seen as a human and a friend rather than a dog. Instead, we're watching Gayoon sink farther into the role to the point where she apparently wants to break her leash and nail Soha like a dog... which is damn hot, if I say so myself. I wouldn't mind a human-shaped dog like that. The little schoolgirl is becoming a red-blooded woman! Soha's bitten off more than she can chew, even if she's not the one biting.

Perhaps I'm just really depraved, but I approve of this direction. It broadens the emotional palette, and I like love stories that aren't innocent. I like it when people are sexual and aggressive and selfish and out of control. It shows acknowledgement and sympathy for the monsters we can be. I also dig a bit of sweetness and moe, and this story's attacking from both sides. Even if it's niche, I am its niche and I'm grateful.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

A friend pointed out the other day you might be able to translate the title not just as "her pet" but "her bitch" and, like, whoa.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

A friend pointed out the other day you might be able to translate the title not just as "her pet" but "her bitch" and, like, whoa.

That's likely a more telling observation than mine, that "her pet" is one turn of the alphabet away from "herpes".

That immaturity aside, "her bitch" reveals the story's kinky heart. I might have been less surprised by its eventual direction (or detour?) with such a title.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Damn chapter 17 tho, I really didn't see the story going in this direction
We saw that she was getting hot and bothered, but you know, I was more thinking of... idk romantic/sexual feelings? It felt like Gayoon would figure it out, but it kinda devolved into less about feelings and more of a physical outburst

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Yay! Chapter 18's out, and...

KAMI-SAMA, Soha's 'scary' face when she's disciplining Gayoon is to die for, and it's made even better by the fact she goes all sweet and soppy afterwards. Women who go hot and cold like that do all kinds of terrible, wonderful things to me.

This is going to some pretty rich places. We've had collars, leashes, muzzles, biting and e-stim. I think we should run a sweepstake on what kink or toy they'll introduce next. At this rate, Gayoon will soon be stark-naked except for a collar, leash, muzzle and butt-plug tail, eating dog food out of a bowl... while Soha remains cheerfully oblivious to their depravity.

joined Sep 21, 2014

^ ay noo
this chapter made me kinda sad tbh, gayoon's expression broke my heart ;___;
Soha's face was terrifying to me as well, I related to Gayoon's reactions/feelings more

joined Sep 21, 2014

It seems that there's 2-3 pages missing at the end of chapter 19 (I checked the korean raws too, and they're indeed missing) in the eng version published by Lezhin.
A friend of mine messaged Lezhin about it, hopefully they fix it

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 1:53PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.