Forum › Koakuma Meringue discussion

joined Aug 6, 2015

Chapter 4 is the best so far, but the little sister's speech pattern got old real fast.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Chapter 4 is the best so far, but the little sister's speech pattern got old real fast.

It's a known rule in writing that unless you're seriously confident you can make an accent recognizable and readable without getting in the way, then DON'T DO IT!

joined Aug 6, 2015

Shapter shive shish shore shove thish nonshensh. I shan't read thish mush longer...sh.

joined Feb 28, 2015

Ok this rain chapter is the most adorable thing ever.

last edited at Oct 14, 2015 11:33PM

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Ok this rain chapter is the most adorable thing ever.

+1

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I really pity Hika-nee. In Tokyo she has to put up with Luche, at home she has to deal with Renge..I think that's what you call being caught between a rock and a hard place..

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I personally like my "cute girls doing cute stuff" mangas with less MC bullying. Hopefully Piko will not be appearing too much, I got tired fast of even having to read her monologues.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Hah, that's the baby from Non Non Biyori S2 when Renge and Hikage are playing with dolls

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That chapter was hilarious. Still no yuri though.

But Haruka has one hell of a double ahoge. It looks like a palm tree.

last edited at Dec 29, 2015 6:08AM

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

This chapter reminds me of how Ren-chon would interact with Natsumi or Komachan. Great stuff

joined Aug 23, 2014

funny, i absulutely love Hikage those punchline, what a sadist thought it seem she have a soft side

To reply you must either login or sign up.