Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Awwww, this is so cuteee .< whooaaaaaa it gave me the chillsssss omggggggg, O_O

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

Oh, I thought her father died. But from Seju's expression, it's still not good news. I suppose Sehyun is a male's name, so now there's a possibility of Seju getting forced into marriage, that's if the guy is not one of her brother. Reading without translations, all I can do is guess.

Reading the Spanish version (I know Portuguese, so I can understand it quite accurately), Sehyun seems to be a woman, which only makes me even more curious about the next chapter.

I'm happy if Sehyun is a woman as I always want a woman who can make Sumin feel jealous over Seju. Nami could not fulfill that job. If that happens, it will be a perfect twist. Pink team go go.

I read the Spanish version too and understood that person to be a woman. And I also don't think Nami should be with Seju.

Then again, I just want Seju to get someone who truly deserves her. Again, my bias won't let me see it other way.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@dofudofu

Quote any image post and you will know how to post your images.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I cant wait to see Sungji take action and be on top next time

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 9:02PM

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

image from Tumblr

Truth. And these scenes that FF will never have.

NamelessPresence
joined Feb 14, 2016

I googled to see if the name was for men or women and the result was that both gender used the name. Is it already clear that it is he not she? Why does yuri story even need guys?

Vagblock would be the only reason. FF has guys for that reason.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Edit: figured out how to post the pics now, thanks sia ue

I regret telling you that. When those images were all showing, it's so hot for my eyes to handle. ><
Just kidding. You are welcome.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Oh and something I noticed about Sumin a long time ago but haven't mentioned here, among her many super-lesbian abilities, she has ambidextrous fingering skills. Sumin's a little overpowered in my opinion :P I mean I've done a double take just dating a lefty, but I've never been with someone that's done it with their non-dominant hand (not that I can remember anyway).

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 10:12PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

And I'm convinced the most unrealistic part of an otherwise relatively realistic sex scene (going by manga/manhwa standards here...) was that Sumin only put in one of her dainty little fingers...

Dude. Sungji's a freaking virgin. Like come on. Show some mercy.

Lol I'm sure that was the logic, but I still think it's funny to perpetuate the idea that one stray little finger is going to do the job...

It's her middle finger, no?

I didn't mean little finger as in her pinky, I just meant one finger, which is little, cuz she's a little Korean woman with slender hands. If she could palm a NBA regulation basketball you know maybe I'd not have mentioned anything lol...

I got it. haha. Come on, It's her first time, it sure did quite a job.

If Sungji's thing is like a black hole, then one finger might not do the job. But haha it's her first soo she'll actually feel it. Lol

Yeah for Seju she inserted 3 fingers.. ahahaha

Guys, discussing such thing is so perverted. XD

Since we're already so perverted, don't you find it surprising that Sungji was shaved? She didn't even know what tampons were at the beginning haha. So... Sungji's always been anticipating this moment all along lol

Okay so maybe you've mentioned something even more unrealistic lol. I just consider it a package deal with the genre that they've all had laser hair removal so they're bald as babies when the time comes. Sorta like how they've all gotten their certificates of professional gaydar.

It did not even fully show, how could you guys possibly say it's shaved. XD

Every girl will know if it's shaved or not. Whether it's fully shown or not. I mean, it's not like Sumin's mouth is so big she could eat the whole thing. Lol lol lol

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

If Sumin x Sungji get along well, who'll supposed to be by Seju's side ? That's gonna be interesting.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Okay, so now it's confirmed that Sehyun is a man, and MacySan guessed it correctly...Her luck in wdfs is just, never good.

I think Sehyun is Seju's brother. The one who hurt Sumin.

Tumblr_nsrn9eqhp51s7lvbdo1_500
joined Sep 27, 2015

Oh and something I noticed about Sumin a long time ago but haven't mentioned here, among her many super-lesbian abilities, she has ambidextrous fingering skills. Sumin's a little overpowered in my opinion :P I mean I've done a double take just dating a lefty, but I've never been with someone that's done it with their non-dominant hand (not that I can remember anyway).

what about her licking world record? Doesn't she run out of saliva? ahaha I just hope they keep on in the next chapter

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Oh gawddammit! How much longer is Seju gonna have to pay for having made one mistake? I feel so sorry for her. She's already a wreck and shit just continues flying her way. I swear, if Seju doesn't get out of this story with a smile on her face, I will be so pissed. I'll probably kill something. A fly or a spider maybe, I don't know. >:/

*takes deep breath

Ok. So that sex scene was sweet. Personally, I prefer emotions over kink and when Sumin finally said the 3 magic words and cried, I almost shed a tear myself. Geez, my feels. I hate when I can relate to fictional characters almost the same way I can relate to some humans. Sumin is such a case for me and it's both, kinda awesome and kinda annoying as well. XD...However, I still find myself not being able to see Sungji as more than a cute crush rather than a partner for a serious long-term relationship. :/ Again, I do hope we'll get to see more than her cuteness in future chapters, otherwise I don't think I'll ever fully support Sumin/Sungji. I still think Seju, despite everything they've done to each other, would be good for Sumin in the end - mainly because she's been shown to be able to actually deal with Sumin and not just accept her and agree with everything she says and does... Her continuous "I won't ask" and etc. is one of the main things I actually find incredibly annoying about Sungji tbh, but nevermind.

Well then. Now I'll be sitting here, anxiously waiting for the next chapter and wondering who Sehyun is, how much BS Seju's gonna have to deal with this time ... and if there's a specific reason why Sumin did Sungji almost the exact same way she did Seju. Hmmm....

*still hugging my precious little bubble

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 12:41PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Just to be safe, i might as well drop this series right now, knowing how talented korean are for shitty drama plot...

You could've dropped this series right from the start then, seeing how the first tag of WDTFS actually is Drama.
That aside, generalizing much? Lol.

last edited at Mar 5, 2016 12:29PM

Picsart_03-06-05.19.17
joined Mar 6, 2016

hello, im new here. got into this manhwa from TaeNySic tag in Instagram. lol. and i cant read w/o picturing Sumin as Taeyeon, Seju as Tiffany and Sungji as Jessica. hahaha.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Just to be safe, i might as well drop this series right now, knowing how talented korean are for shitty drama plot...

You could've dropped this series right from the start then, seeing how the first tag of WDTFS actually is Drama.

OK i might've sound really harsh but this wasn't my intention, sorry if i offended you.
I like Drama in general but i don't like it when the scenario becomes too messed up, that's why i talked about dropping it. And for the "shitty drama plot" of course i was generalizing way too much to put on a joking tone :)

PS: sorry for my bad english

I wasn't offended. Your comment just didn't seem to make a lot of sense to me and I felt like pointing it out. Friendly piece of advice though: Just for the sake of not making a bad impression or provoking an unnecessary argument, I suggest avoiding making generalizations and combining them with insults (eg. >koreans and their talent for "shitty" plots<) I don't think a lot of people think that is as funny as you think it is.

joined Sep 15, 2015

OK i might've sound really harsh but this wasn't my intention, sorry if i offended you.
I like Drama in general but i don't like it when the scenario becomes too messed up, that's why i talked about dropping it. And for the "shitty drama plot" of course i was generalizing way too much to put on a joking tone :)

PS: sorry for my bad english

Scenarios in Drama genres are usually messed up tho. Otherwise, you can't call it Drama at all. Lol lol lol

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Scenarios in Drama genres are usually messed up tho. Otherwise, you can't call it Drama at all. Lol lol lol

“In the first act get your principal character up a tree; in the second act, throw stones at him; in the third, get him down gracefully.”

joined Sep 15, 2015

“In the first act get your principal character up a tree; in the second act, throw stones at him; in the third, get him down gracefully.”

I think we're getting close to the third part of that quotation in this series.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think we're getting close to the third part of that quotation in this series.

Fortunately it's unlikely to be The 100 school of drama, where in the third act they just burn the tree down.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Finally seeing Sumin's blushing smile in present day time was so oddly satisfying. Glad to see the story is finally starting to move again huehue.
Wrote up another translation for chapter 44 for ya'll. Enjoy.

Sungji: mm..
Sumin: "Ah, you're awake already?"
"I didn't want to wake you up so I washed up quietly"
Sungji: "Where are you going?"
Sumin: "I'm leaving to get my car. I just left it there on the road like that in a ditch"
Sungji: "Ah..."
Sumin: "Is your body hurting anywhere?"
Sungji: "No.. I'm okay."
Sumin: "I'll call you when I get home"
"You should also go home before your parents wake up"
Sungji: "Okay"

Sehyun: "You're the same as always"
Sehyun: "Driving righthanded is dangerous"
Seju: "Doesn't matter."
Sehyun: "Your careless attitude towards your life is also not good."
Seju: "I don't have any intentions of it being good"
Sehyun: "How unfortunate."
"I hoped it would be good since we're driving a boat-like blood colored car.
Seju's father: "Yes. You did well preparing this"
Sehyun: "It might not work as planned right"
Seju's father: "..."
"If that's the case then I guess I'll never want to see Cha-hue's face even until I die"
(I'm guessing Cha-hue is that green eyed pink haired woman we saw.. aka Seju's real mom)
Sejus flashback
Sumin: "Tada~"
Seju : "Congraduations"
Sumin: "Now that I have my drivers license I can boldy ask to buy a car!"
"It seems like my dad doesn't trust me"
"Even yesterday he said to bring my license to him before we start talking about getting one..."
Seju: "Here. A congrats gift"
"You left the catalogue at our house. You even folded the page and left marks."
"Wasn't that you saying you wanted me to buy it?"
Sumin: "No, I..."
"Thanks. Ah..."
"Now I can really go anywhere with you"
Seju: "Are you just saying that?"
Sumin:"Should we go right now?"
present day

Sumin: "Sungji-ssi."
"You already arrived? You came here as soon as you arrived?"
Sungji: "Yes. Because I missed you"
Sumin: "Still you should have left your luggage at home at least"
Sungji: "I told my brother that I was going to sleep over at a friend's house and come back tomorrow"
Sumin: "Don't tell me I'm that friend?"
Sungji: "Am I not allowed?"
Sumin: "No Im okay with it but."
Sungji: " Team leader"
Sumin: "Hm?"
-smile smile -
Sumin: "Come in for now"

And then Seju's look of despair.. hue.
I'm team blonde but sometimes I do feel really bad for Seju..

Anyway, looking forward to next week!

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 5:37PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

thanks alot for that newp! aww seju's face. same, im team blonde. but i can feel the heart ache. :(

joined Aug 18, 2015

Thank you for the translation Newp.

So Sumin accepted an expensive gift from Seju? Not cool!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

that's a flashback.. and well, her current blue car is from Seju. (birthday present)

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 9:19AM

joined Aug 18, 2015

that's a flashback.. and well, her current blue car is from Seju. (birthday present)

It makes sense now. I was wondering why Sumin has been been driving w/o a dl.

I think Seju is going to discover Sungji is different fr other girls Sumin had gone out before

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 1:04PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.