Forum › Posts by Shine

Img_0821
joined Aug 3, 2017

momonosuke

Btw sumin is so freaking cute in this chapter. This looks almost melt me. Phew.
https://imgur.com/gallery/967ZQ

I agree with ya ;D and the drawing is so wonderful and unique ^~^

last edited at Aug 19, 2017 10:19PM

Img_0821
joined Aug 3, 2017

Orange

Maybe? I find it's really wonderful how she is. Don't get me wrong, I would immediately open my arms, if I could find someone like Sungji xD

I would too. I would want to protect her from harm. XD

Yeeah same here ;) In the end i'm probably more jealous than she is >.<

Noooooooo more competition! Arghhh lol

I would too. I would want to protect her from harm. XD

I like how you think XD

No worries :p since i really like all three characters so .. x3

Img_0821
joined Aug 3, 2017

mpgpeg

You are unique, Shine. I don't think many people think this way, most have already chosen a side they'd prefer more.

thank you for the compliment :p?.. I like all three of them, everybody has their own tic and unique behavior :)

WDTFS is the only story that comes to mind that blatantly states that there is a "plot twist" in the description. I wonder why...

Thaaank you! I thougth the same exact thing xD!

Haha, so she seems a little too nice to you?

Maybe? I find it's really wonderful how she is. Don't get me wrong, I would immediately open my arms, if I could find someone like Sungji xD
but in this world I think everybody has a small darkside..

That's great. :) Way more than me.

Could be hm.. :p i completed around 145 mangas at the moment.. and 70~ still reading (waiting for new chapters..)

Arghh.. sometimes that doesn't work either :(

Interesting... That's all I could really help with. XD

But thanks for the effort to help me ;p

See Shine, your english is not bad. I would even say, fluent. ;)

Hey my Foxy lady :)

I can't handle compliments! :P but thank you very much, I try my best and the english dictionary is a lot of help x3

Img_0821
joined Aug 3, 2017

Shine

When I think of "plot twist," I think of something shocking. I guess how Sumin got the scar could be considered that? Not sure.

mpgpeg
Hm.. maybe for TG this can be a shocking plot twist you may have right.. For me is the scar accident not huge enough maybe i just expect too much xD but don't ask why i find the scar not a huge issue.. :p

Your dream seemed to have an unhappy ending for all three. XD Is there a particular ending you are hoping for? You don't have to say if you don't want to.

Yeah it seems so;) Hm.. good question, I don't know, everyone is happy?
SejuxSumin / SungjixSumin either way is somehow fine for me, even SungjixDawoon (but i think this don't gonna be happen)
One thought I had was SejuxSungji,they ploted the whole thing behind Sumin, had an act and played her role to fool Sumin. For her entertaining? :p They are the foxes nd Sumin the little sheep xD I don't know how I come to this conclusion maybe this could be MY huge plot twist..? But i think this is just a wishful thinking:3

Another option is as my dream:p a little dark but yeah not a cliché ending, we don't know how Sungji really is(or just myself) maybe she hide her crazy side xD

What are your favorite mangas? :D

phew... too much xD common as like detective conan,dragonball, death note etc.
The not so well known (in my country i think) kamisama no iutoori nii, welcome to the ballroom, Beck and many mores, so ..you can see i read everything :)

Haha, just click "Create Post" every time. :)

Arghh.. sometimes that doesn't work either :(

last edited at Aug 17, 2017 8:15PM

Img_0821
joined Aug 3, 2017

Shine

It's okey, i'm just happy you and mpgpeg responded to my comment (and to mpgpeg your question..i don't know why I dreamed such a dream.. :p Sometimes my fantasy goes through with me.. so..)

Your comment was very amusing. XD Mostly because I could never picture Sungji actually doing that. But I like your subconscious imagination. :)

Yeah I'm glad I entertain you mpgpeg :p the truth is i'm still waiting for this "huge plottwist" (description from the manhwa) because i dont think the scar or even the end from season 1&2 as a plottwist .. maybe i expect too much x3 or maybe i'm just too dull because i readed soo many mangas etc.

(Sorry for the late response .. i have some comment error issues)

I'm not an expert on how Dynasty works, but do you click "Preview Post" usually? I found when I do that, the system thinks I'm a bot, so I just click "Create Post" instead. You can edit it later.

it appears at "create post" and "preview post" :/ i'm a newbie i never talked in a forum like that xD
Now it worked straigthaway.. argh xD ..

last edited at Aug 17, 2017 5:24AM

Img_0821
joined Aug 3, 2017

Hi, Shine! Sorry for this very late response. I was meaning to but mpgpeg already answered you and we have the same opinion at that time. But I will answer you in detail later. :)

Before I answer in details, one question. Why did you write only one long post?

Hi Foxy Lady!

It's okey, i'm just happy you and mpgpeg responded to my comment (and to mpgpeg your question..i don't know why I dreamed such a dream.. :p Sometimes my fantasy goes through with me.. so..)

So now to my foxylady..Why? Because I don't know i just wanna share this with somebody (maybe i was still in my delirium:p)

And i prefer to read all your posts because i can't express my thougths/opinions very well.. so.. i hope this answered some question of yours :)
(Sorry for the late response .. i have some comment error issues)

Img_0821
joined Aug 3, 2017

Hellouu everyone!
First of all sorry for my bad english, i gave my best:3 .. but here it comes..! I read this discussion thread for so long,many months and i think it's really interesting, all your different opinions, angel etc. All your perception was helping me understand this story, sometimes i totally disagreed with people's statemant(sometimes i even get annoyed) but thats normal.. the world would be so boring :p
Why i am even writing this now.. i just wanted to share this with somebody >.< so just a little sidenote : I was the whole week very sick, fieverish etc. So I was in a delirium and i read this thread and the last chapter from WDTFS and than i slept and the dream began,

I saw panels, in the first you saw Sumins wardrobe and top of that on a rack you saw this little black notebook (from the chairman/ with the tickets to america etc.) You saw Sungji she looked for something...

The feelings i had was very scary, discomfort...

The next 3-4 panels you saw a landscape, a very angry sungji(of course she found the notebook and saw this america-arrangement)

Another panel You saw Sungji with cold eyes.. (so cold, i had goosbumps)

Next panel... You saw Sumin and Sungji. Sungji had a knive and stabbed Sumin in her stomache, one, two,three... so many times

Next panel
Sejus faces was pale and in shock
But Sungji was detatched, maybe relieved? (I couldn't understand her facial expression)

And than i woked up..
And asked myself.. was that now real!? It's WDTFS over? I was 100% convinced that this dream wasn't a dream so i looked on lezhin and saw chapter. 87 and for god sake.. it was really just a dream. But i had to share this with somebody, i was so agitated,it was to surreal just to be a dream.

So guys i know it was really long and i hope i didn't bothered you too much>.< i was also really nervous to write this even down here..now i ask myself is this a possible crazy choice to end this manhwa? What do you think?
Sorry for the long post but now i'm a quiet little fox again :p