Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

...when I told him that I thought Fate/Stay Night was boring as fuck. Oh well lol.

dofudofu
I completely agree with you. That anime is so boring I stopped watching the 1st season halfway through. It's half baked.

joined Sep 15, 2015

You've seen that post too ?? Lol. No dropping of names here but I didn't know you actually follow that same person too. Haha. I do think a lot of people know that person. I mean, who wouldn't, right ?? They actually look for that person here, especially the new members that just started reading WDFS. Lol

Yup, saw it by chance. What I small world, didn't know you were following them either hahaha.

Right, right ?? Lol. If a lot of people here are following that person, then we don't have to try hard as to giving hints & clues. But oh well. I too think that it's better to come out and tell us their own rants about someone else's opinions.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

dofudofu
Lol very true. I have very few friends I can discuss mangas and amines with. I have found that I actually have more in common with my friends friends lol I've had very long awesome discussions with them.

So edit: this is what I get for trying to multitask. I end up quoting my own post instead of someone else's.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 2:03PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

You've seen that post too ?? Lol. No dropping of names here but I didn't know you actually follow that same person too. Haha. I do think a lot of people know that person. I mean, who wouldn't, right ?? They actually look for that person here, especially the new members that just started reading WDFS. Lol

Yup, saw it by chance. What I small world, didn't know you were following them either hahaha.

Right, right ?? Lol. If a lot of people here are following that person, then we don't have to try hard as to giving hints & clues. But oh well. I too think that it's better to come out and tell us their own rants about someone else's opinions.

I think most of the readers here are following that person haha, and yes it would be nice if they would come out and just say what they want to say, right?

joined Sep 15, 2015

I think most of the readers here are following that person haha, and yes it would be nice if they would come out and just say what they want to say, right?

If they do come out, I'll be eating popcorn and drinking pop while Thiaguinho-sama and that person are going at it and argue or whatever lol lol lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Martian

Who would have the heart to dis that cinnamon roll Sungji, I don't think you can throw someone out of the TeamBlonde ship due to Sungji's sweetness hahaha.

Haha I guess I can't then. I think it's more disappointing for me, because it's probably someone I'd agree with on some stuff just by virtue of shipping the same couple.

GraciousLlama
At least you've met some :) Too many closeted otakus out there lol. It's tough with relationships, too. I've dated women with similar hobbies which was really nice, but then they were terrible in a lot of other ways. Ones that I have fonder memories of actually mostly just saw manga and comics as "That's your thing that you like and I don't understand at all."

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

dofudofu the people I've dated have usually been into animes and mangas however they were always ones that I haven't been into lol but I do know a lot of people that just don't understand the awesomeness of mangas and animes. They tend to give me weird looks whenever I bring them up.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If they do come out, I'll be eating popcorn and drinking pop while Thiaguinho-sama and that person are going at it and argue or whatever lol lol lol

Have no idea who she is, but I don't think she will ever beat Thiaguinho-sama in comment battle. Really looking forward to seeing it.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

GraciousLlama
Can't have it all (T_T).

sia ue
It's already pretty clear they're scared to take on Thiaguinho-sama face-on lol. I don't blame them though; have to roll up those sleeves and dig your heels in to face those "walls of text" hehe

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 2:24PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Have no idea who she is, but I don't think she will ever beat Thiaguinho-sama in comment battle. Really looking forward to seeing it.

They might end up with a draw if that happens. Oh and that person is not easily swayed by someone else's views and opinions. Lol. They're not gonna waver and lose all that easily. Not that I'm taking sides. I just know since I'm active in reading their posts/blogs.
And knowing Thiaguinho-sama, it's gonna be fun if we look forward to that battle royale. Lol

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

They might end up with a draw if that happens. Oh and that person is not easily swayed by someone else's views and opinions. Lol. They're not gonna waver and lose all that easily. Not that I'm taking sides. I just know since I'm active in reading their posts/blogs.
And knowing Thiaguinho-sama, it's gonna be fun if we look forward to that battle royale. Lol

Yeah I have no idea who this person is but the way everyone is talking about is making me anxious to see what is going to happen lol

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I don't know if they're planning to come out any soon to take on a fair discussion, but that person might be lurking here somewhere, probably while writing a "wall of texts" of rants again lol.

That's true, that person will defend their grounds to the end of the world. And there will be a lot of cursing and dissing as well.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 2:38PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Yeah I have no idea who this person is but the way everyone is talking about is making me anxious to see what is going to happen lol

Not that we're sure that something's really going to happen. It's just fun to think that that might actually happen after they quoted Thiaguinho-sama's posts into another blog. Ohh man. If you only knew who we're talking about. It would be a lot more fun HAHA

joined Sep 15, 2015

That's true, that person will defend their grounds to the end of the world. And there will be a lot of cursing and dissing as well.

This. This is exactly the reason why I soooo~~ look forward to the battle royale. Lol
I'm sorry I'm a fan of bad language HAHAHAHAHA

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Not that we're sure that something's really going to happen. It's just fun to think that that might actually happen after they quoted Thiaguinho-sama's posts into another blog. Ohh man. If you only knew who we're talking about. It would be a lot more fun HAHA

Hahaha now I really wish I did! XD it would be interesting to see if anything does happen on here though. However I find it kind of creepy that this person is just lurking around here lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Thiaguinho-sama's post that they quoted, was it a post about defending Seju? Is that person bias against Seju?

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 2:49PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hahaha now I really wish I did! XD it would be interesting to see if anything does happen on here though. However I find it kind of creepy that this person is just lurking around here lol

That person just visited the thread a while ago. They might not be here for a while again bc they're busy. Well, unless Thiaguinho reacts bad with that person's blog, I don't think we're gonna see more actions in the future.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

sia ue

It was this post, and yes that person is pretty bias against Seju.

But I do agree that Team Gaji seens to be making Seju look somewhat psycho, but even so, Seju never did anything wrong, if anything I think that can be a sign that Seju is getting desperate or stressed because she knows she might lose Sumin this time, but besides the issue of the redhead which we can argue how bad or good it was, she never did anything actively malicious against Sumin and her relationships, just because her intentions are not completely good that doesn't make her actions bad or wrong, just questionable at best, so until she really do something that is definitely to hurt Sumin we can't call her evil yet, buut of course we don't know what will happen later, she really didn't do anything we can really discuss about besides the redhead and now maybe sleep with Nami, but I do agree that she might try something more direct, then I do agree that it will be wrong.

GraciousLlama

Back then that person usually shows up and just say what they want to say here, but they now just lurk around without posting here.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 2:55PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

sia ue
It's hard to assume that this person is bias against Seju. They might be or might not be. They might also be standing neutral since they're soooo~~ involved in the series from the past up to now tho they're not posting comments here anymore
And yes, the quoted post was about Thiaguinho's post defending Seju.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

That person just visited the thread a while ago. They might not be here for a while again bc they're busy. Well, unless Thiaguinho reacts bad with that person's blog, I don't think we're gonna see more actions in the future.

Like they actually made a post here? I don't know how I missed that. However it's possible I'm not that observant lol

By the way it took me 3 tries to spell observant the correct way without my phone changing it

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 2:59PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

sia ue

It was this post, and yes that person is pretty bias against Seju.

But I do agree that Team Gaji seens to be making Seju look somewhat psycho, but even so, Seju never did anything wrong, if anything I think that can be a sign that Seju is getting desperate or stressed because she knows she might lose Sumin this time, but besides the issue of the redhead which we can argue how bad or good it was, she never did anything actively malicious against Sumin and her relationships, just because her intentions are not completely good that doesn't make her actions bad or wrong, just questionable at best, so until she really do something that is definitely to hurt Sumin we can't call her evil yet, buut of course we don't know what will happen later, she really didn't do anything we can really discuss about besides the redhead and now maybe sleep with Nami, but I do agree that she might try something more direct, then I do agree that it will be wrong.

GraciousLlama

Back then that person usually shows up and just say what they want to say here, but they now just lurk around without posting here.

Martian
It was this line that ticked them off:
Seju never did anything wrong

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I'm almost positive I know who it is now haha, but don't want to make any false accusations about the people here. Unnecessary conflict (not the same as healthy, long-winded debate), actually gives me the hives. In real life, if I feel the need to confront someone about their actions, they back off quickly -- not so much on the internet lol. I'll probably approach the whole thing with equal parts sarcasm, very intentional ignorance, and silence.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 3:02PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Like they actually made a post here? I don't know how I missed that. However it's possible I'm not that observant lol

They did post a lot in the past. But the post they recently made was in the other social media site. So unless you're following them, then you might not actually know who they are :>

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yes, back in the day, you can find their post somewhere on the earlier pages.

KitKat101

Yes, it was that line. To them, everything Seju did is wrong, and she's not showing any remorse about what she did 10 years ago. lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

Yes, back in the day, you can find their post somewhere on the earlier pages.

KitKat101

Yes, it was that line. To them, everything Seju did is wrong, and she's not showing any remorse about what she did 10 years ago. lol

Well, that person is just sticking with the fact and what was shown in the story. They probably made that post bc of that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.