Forum › Super Speed Starters discussion

twinleadersx
joined Jun 26, 2014

No matter how many times I read this, Aya at page 41 will still look so chill and awesome.

last edited at May 20, 2015 10:51PM

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

"Self-destruct buttons are the grand dream."

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was so fun.

And is fantastic to see Kaagerou's art improve.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

the auto-destruction button with the skull remembered me an old anime from when i was little: there were the "villains" with a different robot every episode, they were a girl and 2 boys, all very clumsy, and they always exploded with their robot,
i remember a pig on a palm tree that came out of the console of the robot, and the anime's name end with -man, i think...

i can't find it with google with these infos and my english

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

the auto-destruction button with the skull remembered me an old anime from when i was little: there were the "villains" with a different robot every episode, they were a girl and 2 boys, all very clumsy, and they always exploded with their robot,
i remember a pig on a palm tree that came out of the console of the robot, and the anime's name end with -man, i think...

It might be the old Yatterman series. They made a continuation this year that was sad as f.

Ho and this doujin is just so cute. I dont know munch about touhou, but i read all the material this group have here on dinasty, i realy love the mood and style.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It might be the old Yatterman series. They made a continuation this year that was sad as f.

Did you see the Yatterman live-action movie? It was a lot of fun, but holy hell there was some weird shit towards the end.

But yeah, if the villains spent time riding a three-seater bicycle, then it was definitely Yatterman.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Did you see the Yatterman live-action movie? It was a lot of fun, but holy hell there was some weird shit towards the end.

But yeah, if the villains spent time riding a three-seater bicycle, then it was definitely Yatterman.

ho, thanks, this is it,
i searched in google just a moment and i see that there's something new, and it seems very sad, with new art etc..., like the lupen 3° with which i grew and the last films (... and doraemon (post-edit))

last edited at May 21, 2015 10:45AM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Aya's red tights are delicious. And Karaagetarou has improved tremendously. Art-wise, I think it really shows in his lines and the way he conveys motion.

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Aya's outfit is cute.

joined Nov 9, 2021

This is definitely one of karaagetarou's best work and this is such a nice story with Marisa challenging Aya and all, and how Nitori is so passionate about what she discovers and makes is so in-character for them

and i can see the author really put his (?) best efforts into these especially that panel of aya at the end and the times where marisa just suddenly speeds up

usually im more of a sucker for feel good wholesome stories (such as the other works of this guy but with the members of SDM) but this was just too intriguing to pass off, although im late by a few years, i'll definitely want to come back to this and read it again

joined Mar 1, 2022

I know self destruct buttons are the grand dream, but did Nitori really need to add one on the trapdoor on page 12? Where ANYONE COULD JUST… STEP ON IT???

joined Mar 1, 2022

I know self destruct buttons are the grand dream, but did Nitori really need to add one on the trapdoor on page 12? Where ANYONE COULD JUST… STEP ON IT???

To reply you must either login or sign up.