Forum › Keep Your Promise During Our Date at the Hot Spring discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

"Why are you wearing your headband in the bath?" Thank you Marisa for saying it, because I would have been left wondering if it was intentionally put there or if it was just a really stupid design choice...It really bothered me when she dumped water over her head with it on on the first page lol...

Major props for Alice withstanding Marisa's unintentional flirty onslaught. Marisa should forgive her. There's only so much a girl can take man.

Also missing nosebleed tag?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

lol I left it out cause of the "you'll promise not to nose bleed" page

So when she nosebleeds, it's such a twist :o :o :o or not really haha

Leaving you in such suspense, will she nosebleed, will she not? Although this being Neko no Sakegoto the answer is obvious lol

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Gotta love Neko no Sakegoto's stuff.

That was a pretty intense nosebleed.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Poor Alice. She was so close.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

lol I left it out cause of the "you'll promise not to nose bleed" page

So when she nosebleeds, it's such a twist :o :o :o or not really haha

Leaving you in such suspense, will she nosebleed, will she not? Although this being Neko no Sakegoto the answer is obvious lol

Aahah I think I would be disappointed if she didn't. It would be like...wow a normal doujin for once from Neko no Sakegoto XD

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Marisa, you're such a tease..

joined Jan 1, 2015

I don't like it when Alice is the pervert. Alice is my favorite.

joined Jan 1, 2015

^This.

Umm...... I don't mind this at all...... ( aww man I sound so negative. I don't mean to sound mean.....)

joined Jan 8, 2014

Is it me or are we getting alot of touhou lately?
This would have been better with some serious yuri lol but still a fun read ^_^

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

^This.

Umm...... I don't mind this at all...... ( aww man I sound so negative. I don't mean to sound mean.....)

You're right, my friend. You're right.

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

^This.

Couldn't agree more. What makes it more frustrating is that I really like how Neko no Sakegoto draws Alice. These mangas always leave me with mixed feelings.

joined Jan 1, 2015

^This.

You're right, my friend. You're right.

Great now I feel worse. They do make a cute couple. I wonder if I can find a prince like Alice.....

joined Jan 5, 2015

Omg its like a horror scene.....

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Does anything important happen on page 2? It seems to be missing...

I. Franceska S.
joined Sep 15, 2014

I'm not a real big fan of these doujins. Alice as the super Percy aggressor is funny, but I prefer my MariAli to be serious, fluffy, lewd, or so fringing cute your teeth fall out your head. Though I guess this falls under the third category. Consensual MariAli is best MariAli.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I'm not a real big fan of these doujins. Alice as the super Percy aggressor is funny, but I prefer my MariAli to be serious, fluffy, lewd, or so fringing cute your teeth fall out your head. Though I guess this falls under the third category. Consensual MariAli is best MariAli.

And let's not forget this kind of MariAli

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

And let's not forget this kind of MariAli

Damn, my feels again TT_TT I have obsession with them so I feel like crying.

Knight%20model%20(the%20pelandes%20quest)
joined Jan 3, 2015

"Rule #2: You won't get a nosebleed!"

Looks at the "Nosebleed" tag. Raises an eyebrow. Goes back to reading.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Is it me or are we getting alot of touhou lately?
This would have been better with some serious yuri lol but still a fun read ^_^

We always get a lot of Touhou, it happens. I tend to ignore pretty much all of it since it's not really my thing, though I read some of the one shots from time-to-time.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

morter posted:

Does anyone actually know the answer to this? Cause it's not marked as a sequel or anything but it definitely seems like there's supposed to be more to the beginning of this.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

morter posted:

Does anyone actually know the answer to this? Cause it's not marked as a sequel or anything but it definitely seems like there's supposed to be more to the beginning of this.

It's probably just a blank page or indicia or something, given it's immediately after the cover. A lot of scanners tend to skip pages like that, but preserve the page numbering of the original.

The rest of the story seems to be self-contained, aside from the author's running gag about Alice being way out of control and prone to spectacular nosebleeds.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

The rest of the story seems to be self-contained, aside from the author's running gag about Alice being way out of control and prone to spectacular nosebleeds.

The beginning doesn't feel like it. It hints at something between them but really doesn't elaborate on it past Alice making some promise for some reason that's not clearly explained. Maybe that has to do with the author's gag part that you mentioned but for someone who hasn't read anything else from the author it makes the story feel really incomplete and a bit confusing.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I just read the raw, what you see is what you see. No page 2.

To reply you must either login or sign up.