Forum › Dandelion Reversi discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I think it's amazing how Sekihara Umina was able to make Rin/Hanayo have sex in such an innocent and pure way that really worked for their characters. I've always wondered how a RinPana smut would work and I could never see it in my head. Also, FINALLY a doujin from Sekihara Umina where BOTH girls get some action. It's always something that bothered me about her stuff.

This was a great, fluffy read.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

i was waiting for a nsfw doujin about them, it worth it, it was really cute

although, i'm a little curious of what nico and maki were doing and they didn't finished XD

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I love this! RinPana gives me diabetes even when they are doing it.

although, i'm a little curious of what nico and maki were doing and they didn't finished XD

What do you think? s0x! don't try to play innocent after what you just read! 69 if I had to guess

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

these 2 are too cute

joined Aug 1, 2013

Really enjoyed this one, I found it to be very sweet. There's not enough of these two.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I love this! RinPana gives me diabetes even when they are doing it.

What do you think? s0x! don't try to play innocent after what you just read! 69 if I had to guess

(playing dumb) dunno what you're talking about ¬w¬

last edited at Nov 3, 2014 11:20PM

joined Jul 2, 2014

It's cute, it's sexy, and it's RinPana! I never thought they were too pure, and I've been waiting for a NSFW RinPana doujin for a while. They're completely in love, so of course they're gonna have sex (eventually). Thanks to the scanners and translators

Yeah, I know, although some of the artist's doujins can be pretty darn funny about only one girl getting the action. She drew this unforgettable NicoMaki panel: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/private_tsunderation_round_2#37

last edited at Nov 4, 2014 11:31PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't mind it when both girls don't get off in the same chapter, but it does get a bit much when the author doesn't have any stories with the other girl getting off at all. When you've got them both getting off in the same story, it often runs the rick of just being a laundry list of sexual acts which gets a bit dull. Some artists pull it off, but it's easy to fall flat.

joined Feb 4, 2014

I've been wondering how someone would do a NSFW doujin for RinPana and I'm surprised at how cute and innocent yet naughty it was.

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

I think it's amazing how Sekihara Umina was able to make Rin/Hanayo have sex in such an innocent and pure way that really worked for their characters. I've always wondered how a RinPana smut would work and I could never see it in my head. Also, FINALLY a doujin from Sekihara Umina where BOTH girls get some action. It's always something that bothered me about her stuff.

^My thoughts exactly.
I finally could fully enjoy her work!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ooo, quite rare of Sekihara to have it play out like this. Do like.

Agh, so much innocence and fluffyness can kill me.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^My thoughts exactly.
I finally could fully enjoy her work!

Lol right it took a while for my brain to proce as that they were having sexual, it was more lIke oh ok they're kissing. ngl, it feels like a waste to have them be the first pair that Sekihara gives both satisfaction

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

The only other Sekihara we have where both of them get serviced in the same chapter would be Feeling Box, and it's not even in the same scene. (Unless we want to count the one panel at the end of Maple Sugar where it's pretty clear they switch, but we don't get to see it.)
I also noticed she has a fondness for having one of the girls touch themselves somehow, either by masturbating on her own or touching herself in front of/with her partner (like pgs 13-16 here). The longer the chapter, the more likely this is to happen.
Yes, I actually just went through all the Sekihara works and recorded the data. As in I have hard numbers. Please don't judge me.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

And what was Maki doing at this time?This!

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's just so cute & pure

9fbc5e06015927090fe25e988ad6fb5d
joined May 13, 2016

I want more cute smut of this pairing.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ah, consent. That's how to do it right. None of this "I won't stop even if you tell me to" nonsense.

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5623-dandelion-reversi-discussion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Hahaha so Nick and Maki were going at it too. God I love this, thank you for this gift.

To reply you must either login or sign up.