Forum › Anime season

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

On another note, on my crappy teenage drama, Main Lesbian/Actual Girlfriend is now out of the way of my Main Lesbian/Maybe Dead Girl ship as Actual Girlfriend is now Actual Dead Girl. Trouble is on the horizon though as it looks like a new Main Lesbian/Tried to Drown Main Lesbian Girl ship is happening. I have faith though thanks to a near death experience which confirmed my OTP is not just in my head.

Looked it up on Wikipedia and I guess that "Maybe Dead Girl" is that Alison character who disappeared at the beginning? And did the writers actually kill Paige?

And obviously, in there, everyone and his dog is a murderer.

How nice.

last edited at May 20, 2015 3:43AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

They killed a girl called Maya. Paige is tried to drown main lesbian girl.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well I read somewhere that Paige makes her coming out and goes out with Emily. Before or after she tried to drown her, that, I don't know.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

After.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'd want to give this series a try, but I fear there's more there than I can chew, with 6 seasons out, and it's going to eat at my already sparse freetime.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'd want to give this series a try, but I fear there's more there than I can chew, with 6 seasons out, and it's going to eat at my already sparse freetime.

PLL? I think it's okay, though Yuri always buffs my opinions of things. Episodes are a few minutes shy of 45, but there are only five seasons (two more planned). I don't watch with my full attention, I have a tab watching it whilst I occupy myself with other stuff. Multitasking!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Spoilery Hibike LN spoiler

last edited at May 20, 2015 6:59AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

seriously, wtf at the knight templar stuff

is there some good stuff on youtube that i can watch during work out?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I've never had yuri goggles. Subtext is essentially yuri without being yuri, therefore nothing to me.

I never saw anything in stuff like...Chuunibyou

Man, a life without DekoMori is hardly a life at all :( Never even thought you needed yuri goggles, given that 90% of their character development is driven by their feelings for each other.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

s2 epi 6 is basically nibutani trying to get dekomori back from some bitch

the writer was probably bored out of their mind by the two main characters ( no they arent a couple shut up) and told the real love story like a ninja

ffs they had the first kiss

last edited at May 20, 2015 12:31PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

ffs they had the first kiss

Also, the only kiss.
On a related note, accidental kisses don't last 10 seconds.

Urgh, Mai-Otome. Father Daughter incest/Father Daughter Pseudo Incest love triangle? Give me a break.

last edited at May 20, 2015 1:04PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Anything happens between Shinka and Dekomori in the light novel?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Dekomori is an anime-only character. Just another sign that someone at KyoAni really likes yuri.

IIRC, the anime adaption isn't anything like the original novel, as the novel is closer to typical harem fare than straight-up romance.

last edited at May 20, 2015 1:40PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Dekomori is an anime-only character. Just another sign that someone at KyoAni really likes yuri.

IIRC, the anime adaption isn't anything like the original novel, as the novel is closer to typical harem fare than straight-up romance.

And they say the books are always better.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Interesting, it's only two seasons right? And like all anime based on novel, no ending?

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Interesting, it's only two seasons right? And like all anime based on novel, no ending?

What is this you are talking about? I may have to watch it now

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

It's basically SoL, so even an ending doesn't really feel like an ending. First season ended conclusively, second season slightly less so (though that's probably because it ends after their second year, and then it's like...come on, just go till they graduate!).

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai!
Again, it's not actually yuri...

last edited at May 20, 2015 8:06PM

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

It's basically SoL, so even an ending doesn't really feel like an ending. First season ended conclusively, second season slightly less so (though that's probably because it ends after their second year, and then it's like...come on, just go till they graduate!).

Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai!
Again, it's not actually yuri...

Hmm.. actually yuri...but is it wishful thinking,do I need eye transplants or is it something kinda there clearish? Just to know if I should risk it

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Hmm.. actually yuri...but is it wishful thinking,do I need eye transplants or is it something kinda there clearish? Just to know if I should risk it

They are the tsunderes to each other's tsundere.
"You can't let her be stolen from you!" "Wh- why should I care?" <- That's like straight up rom com dialogue.
At one point Thirdwheel-chan hugs Shinka and Dekomori does not look happy at all.
And more. There's quite a bit but it's not the focus.

KatzeDerNacht
joined Apr 27, 2014

Fufu..ok i'm in,thank you

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

And more. There's quite a bit but it's not the focus.==

Dude, you were just talking about Mai Hime a page or two back, the focus is in your heart, not screen time.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

And more. There's quite a bit but it's not the focus.==

Dude, you were just talking about Mai Hime a page or two back, the focus is in your heart, not screen time.

Or just skim through until you see the characters you are interested on the screen, is what I do most of the time...

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Hibike is het! nooo suicide..

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Hibike is het! nooo suicide..

The only rational response.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Watched the first series of Chūnibyō and it's quite the feat that the only kiss in the whole series happens in the last episode and is between two girls. I hate you KyoAni.

To reply you must either login or sign up.