joined Mar 11, 2016

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Context?

joined Jan 8, 2016

Dunno, looks like negative % personal space Hibike! Style

joined Mar 11, 2016

Context?

Idol Jihen ep 7. Shizuka kabadon Natsuki. The snap shot is from those seconds. I had lunch and was very sleepy when posted it so didn't write anything.

No, it is no bait Hibiki look alike in anyway.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Fuck, you are right

THE TWO ABOVE ARE EVEN CLOSER!

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3f9c8LUkAEGu9c.jpg

Does anyone know if this pic is official? If so, where is it from? The game?

Edit: Once again I can't get the image to work!

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 7:48AM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

This must be the best CM so far. Gudako in a suit is A+

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 10:05AM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3f9c8LUkAEGu9c.jpg

Does anyone know if this pic is official? If so, where is it from? The game?

Edit: Once again I can't get the image to work!

The PS Vita game. Don't know the context, though.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

The PS Vita game. Don't know the context, though.

The game looks so interesting! I saw it in Japan and thought about buying it, but since I speak very little japanese it would have been a waste...

The picture is great though, isn't it?

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

The game looks so interesting! I saw it in Japan and thought about buying it, but since I speak very little japanese it would have been a waste...

The picture is great though, isn't it?

Yeah...probably a delusion, though.
Anyway, there's some cute Aoba x Hifumi images, too.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

What is the gameplay of the PS4/Vita game or is it just a VN?

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 8:27PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

So they added Shouta and Lucoa to the beach part, which was wholly unnecessary. Only for the handjob allusion and again to make fun of her 'no-sense-about-dressing' trait. They added a little bit more to Kobayashi and Tooru's talk though which was very nice. Could've been even nicer if they didn't include the handjob duo and instead added a little more Kobayashi/Tooru antics or even more Kanna. But otherwise they got the chapter almost 1 to 1 so.

And the second part is the Comiket part from the manga, again, they added a little more between Kobayashi and Tooru (though that was more introspective which was nevertheless very good). This time the additional character wasn't unnecessary.

I would like to see a Kanna spin-off though xD 5-7 minisodes would be fine. Really like how so far they're keeping pretty much everything from the manga and even adding more yuri. I wonder if this is redemption for the Hibike thing? xD

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 8:43PM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

...?!

Phew, I'm glad then that "handjob allusion" completely went over my head and will be something that I'll never be able to understand. It feels nice to have a detached and relaxed viewing experience.

joined Mar 25, 2013

...?!

Phew, I'm glad then that "handjob allusion" completely went over my head and will be something that I'll never be able to understand. It feels nice to have a detached and relaxed viewing experience.

'Handjob allusion' is perhaps a bit strong, but the way they chose to show the 'lotion applying' scene made it seem that way to me.

That said, it seems more and more now that the family visit will be the end of the season. With how they took chapters past that point and show them now. Then again, the manga doesn't really have a strong story cohesion so, that works for it. I wonder if they're gonna add the Valentine's Day chapter. We're a little passed it but it's still somewhat relevant.

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 9:09PM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

What is the gameplay of the PS4/Vita game or is it just a VN?

"During Training Parts, your more experienced co-workers teach you and you learn skills. Your training parameters will change depending on which co-workers teach you.

The story will advance during Adventure Parts. You’ll be able to enjoy conversations with your co-workers and friends, and your friendships can change based on your responses. In the second half of the game, you can enjoy the individual episodes of the co-workers you became friends with in the previous parts, as well as trigger character routes."

So I guess it's divided into two parts with one of them being the visual novel portion.

EDIT: You'll be playing as Aoba by the way, in case anyone was worried it was going to be some random new character.

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 9:33PM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

And it's never coming West (I'm guessing)... how unfair.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

And it's never coming West (I'm guessing)... how unfair.

If it's ever going to get localized, it's most likely PQube who are going to do it. They localized both Steins;Gate 0 and Psycho-Pass, both of which are 5pb. developed games like this one. It probably depends on the series' popularity since .5pb did a bunch of console games based off of anime and only those two got localized.

It probably would end up like this one though and not get localized (which is also by .5pb -- released last year):

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 11:22PM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

It probably would end up like this one though and not get localized (which is also by .5pb -- released last year):

I want that game too... :(

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

PS4/PS Vita isn't region locked so import away. Finally an excuse to learn Japanese!

last edited at Feb 23, 2017 12:30AM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

PS4/PS Vita isn't region locked so import away. Finally an excuse to learn Japanese!

I really should learn Japanese, not only to be able to play these games, but also because I visit Japan so often. It's embarassing not to know the language.

But I always find an excuse not to do anything... xD

And sorry for the off-topic. Can't sleep and I'm bored. Two nights in a row like this!

last edited at Feb 23, 2017 12:40AM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I knew enough to play Super Robot Wars Z3 and for the dialog I used a combo of what I knew and the Google Translate App on my phone, lol.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So I gave Kemono Friends a shot after seeing it get loads of fanart a ended up catching up completely. Poor animation, but otherwise fairly good. And there were some yuri-ish bits. Beaver and Prairie Dog in particular seem to have been made for the yuri fans

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

And Urara keep getting gayer and gayer. <3

the whole night scene with Kon and Chiya with the "always be with you" pledge then the plan of the two sitting under a giant moon is just piling up symbolims of a wedding between the two. :3

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

And Urara keep getting gayer and gayer. <3

the whole night scene with Kon and Chiya with the "always be with you" pledge then the plan of the two sitting under a giant moon is just piling up symbolims of a wedding between the two. :3

Don't forget all the licking. It was a nice episode!

joined Feb 15, 2013

Youjo Senki ep 7, Tanya is just savage af

To reply you must either login or sign up.