Forum › Binetsu Kuukan discussion

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

How very cruel, to hint yuri in one chapter only to dash our fledgling hopes in the next. The tags have been added and the end is inevitable.
Poor Ikuno never stood a chance

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm still holding onto a glimmer of hope for the yuri.

Icon
joined Mar 8, 2015

I'm not expecting a yuri end at all, and I know it's not worth hoping... but also, how glorious it would be... ;_;

joined Apr 10, 2014

Holy smokes everyone is expecting yuri out of this...

Can't people simply love the brother character in the first place? Chapter 4 just sent the siblings' kawaii level into orbit.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Holy smokes everyone is expecting yuri out of this...

Can't people simply love the brother character in the first place? Chapter 4 just sent the siblings' kawaii level into orbit.

I don't like the "We just became sibling, everyone expect us to act as such but OH!! drama!!! I love you" thing. I find it overused may it be on yuri or het romance so no I can't love the brother character... neither the sister's x)

I was hoping for anything but the incest route

I'm waiting for a manga centered on two people becoming sibling, learning to be sibling and that stay platonic

last edited at Mar 9, 2015 3:54PM

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

You know what I've decided that until explicit confirmation is shown that everything before me is just het bait, and that the real end game is in fact yuri, Amane x Ikuno. Unlikely? maybe but I choose to believe.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm fine with het as long as it gives me the warm fuzzies, and I'm a big fan of Aoki Ume. I need to reread the previous chapters..I don't remember Nao's classmate, and he seems interesting.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Uffs, how het can defeat yuri without efford?
Happy Ending, anybody?

joined Apr 10, 2014

YEEAAAHHH!!

Score one for little brother on cool lines. Loved how chapter 5 ended

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

The whole Jugemu thing finally solved the mystery of the catchy Joshiraku ed song. Thank you translators, for always adding that credits page that I'm so compelled to read

joined Jun 14, 2013

Happy Ending is the perfect example of horseshit. I hate whoever made that garbage after reading it. Serious waste of time. As being an only yuri reader (sometimes yaoi if theres nothing else tho that gets boring) I've only read the yuri chapter in this manga. Yeah it broke my heart for her (likely) unrequited love for her friend but it also definitely inspired me, no matter how many times I've seen the same formulas with yuri, it just never gets old for me. That's why I can already tell this manga will be pure shit if it does without yuri. I don't think I've ever read a het manga fully and yet I find it so predictable and dull. The only genre that truly perfects a manga is yuri, yuri action, yuri drama, yuri horror, etc. without the yuri what's the point? After reading and searching for as much as I can, it's hard not to feel strongly about it. Yuri FTW always and forever.

Screenshot_20171211-200054~2
joined Oct 11, 2016

Yo...this chick forgot she was a girl @--@

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I love this so much <3

joined Jan 22, 2015

It lives! I enjoy this low(?) level subtext we be getting.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Happy Ending is the perfect example of horseshit. I hate whoever made that garbage after reading it. Serious waste of time. As being an only yuri reader (sometimes yaoi if theres nothing else tho that gets boring) I've only read the yuri chapter in this manga. Yeah it broke my heart for her (likely) unrequited love for her friend but it also definitely inspired me, no matter how many times I've seen the same formulas with yuri, it just never gets old for me. That's why I can already tell this manga will be pure shit if it does without yuri. I don't think I've ever read a het manga fully and yet I find it so predictable and dull. The only genre that truly perfects a manga is yuri, yuri action, yuri drama, yuri horror, etc. without the yuri what's the point? After reading and searching for as much as I can, it's hard not to feel strongly about it. Yuri FTW always and forever.

Tired of the same old yuri formula? It sounds like you should read "Her Joy." Also "White Angels Have No Wings" is rather unconventional yuri.

Back to the topic at hand. So why the lack of Yuri Crush tags? I mean the crush isn't just implied. It's presented as an outright love rivalry in the mind of the MC's best friend and it's brought up pretty much every single time the MC's friend has any sort of face time in the story which is often.

last edited at Sep 12, 2018 12:44AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

As much as I love wincest, and as much as I love Aoki Ume, I honestly can't stand yuri bait at all.

If you put a yuri crush into the story, at least give her the same chance in the love triangle race. It's 2018 (I know the manga is older, but still), and just string us along with yuri crush won't do anymore.

If Aoki Ume want to do het, don't bait us with Ikuno. Feel extremely sorry for her character, being here just to bait in yuri fans, without any chance in hell having a happy ending

last edited at Sep 14, 2018 6:50PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Hate when het and yuri are mixed. Is it that hard to make it fully straight? Like Ikuno should have been the bestie who support her and cares about her like a sisterly relationship no more no less. If the author wanted to add a rival then could have been another dude instead

last edited at Jun 8, 2022 11:46AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.