joined Jun 5, 2014

This is going to be a good manga.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

So cute.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Does anyone know how many works are in this collection?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Does anyone know how many works are in this collection?

Four stories. The missing one is Asterisk of the Darkess, two-shot, some sort of continuation of Kimi Koi Limit, about Hiroko.

last edited at Sep 7, 2015 5:21PM

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I want another chapter of A Girl in Ultramarine... I know many will agree to me.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow, I was just going to post the same thing, yurinaissance!
It has been awhile since it was updated...

joined Sep 26, 2016

What's the name of anthology rainy song continued to I want to read the next chapter how can I find it ?

last edited at Nov 29, 2016 12:00PM

joined Feb 24, 2019

I would also like to locate some of these "next chapters" that are mentioned in the description.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I'm not sure where you can even get Houseki no You na Mono these days. Looks like it was published through Amazon's manga imprint at some point. But apparently it sold out less than a month after being released (3 and a half years ago) and is currently out of stock. I think it must've been self-published at some point before that, or maybe the collected works were self-published individually.

The Kimi Koi no Limit afterward was from that anthology, so I know it exists.

If anyone knows where to buy it, let me know. I'd like to translate the rest of it.

last edited at Oct 9, 2019 10:11PM

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I'm not sure where you can even get Houseki no You na Mono these days. Looks like it was published through Amazon's manga imprint at some point. But apparently it sold out less than a month after being released (3 and a half years ago) and is currently out of stock. I think it must've been self-published at some point before that, or maybe the collected works were self-published individually.

The Kimi Koi no Limit afterward was from that anthology, so I know it exists.

If anyone knows where to buy it, let me know. I'd like to translate the rest of it.

I'll gladly offer to edit them too. I really need to read the sequels haha

last edited at Jan 22, 2020 3:49PM

Bibivolversmall
joined Oct 6, 2023

Thank you for translating this, I really enjoyed it. Disappointed I can't find the continuation of A Girl In Ultramarine anywhere

To reply you must either login or sign up.