Forum › Laika, Pavlov, Pochihachikou discussion

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Is there any more stories?

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

There's a story called One Who Depicts Love in the editing phase on Yuri Project. Been there awhile though. Seems like the editor is busy.

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 11:35AM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Notice to all future readers:

Not gonna bother writing on each individual story, avoid clogging up the forums...but this anthology is something special from this author.

She as always been one to love implied endings. She would always have a direct and obvious, clear answer to the relationship and it was always a happy one, but you had to infer it from the information given.

This anthology takes it to a new level. It no longer is an clear last panel that speaks to the nature of the relationships. Actually the ending can be incredibly misinterpreted if you don't take time to think about the endings and what they mean and how they connect/relate to the story as a whole.

So be careful. Every single one of these stories has a beautiful, happy ending. You just gotta pay attention to see why.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

This writing style is weird. The art is good and I like it. The Raven story is especially weird and the entire plot felt forced. Otherwise I liked some of the other styles. It dealt with some heavy topics though in the later two.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Notice to all future readers:

Not gonna bother writing on each individual story, avoid clogging up the forums...but this anthology is something special from this author.

She has always been one to love implied endings. She would always have a direct and obvious, clear answer to the relationship and it was always a happy one, but you had to infer it from the information given.

This anthology takes it to a new level. It no longer is a clear last panel that speaks to the nature of the relationships. Actually the ending can be incredibly misinterpreted if you don't take time to think about the endings and what they mean and how they connect/relate to the story as a whole.

So be careful. Every single one of these stories has a beautiful, happy ending. You just gotta pay attention to see why.

Thanks for the heads up, although I had already read all of the stories
There were maybe two of them, with endings I hesitated a bit on, deciding if they were really happy endings, but I think I'm good now. From the way they start and how they end, how their relationships evolve, they are indeed happy endings :)

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

This is goddamm good and I want more

joined Jan 8, 2014

hey....was this dropped? hasn't updated in quite awhile so im curious if anyone knows whats up

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I am also curious

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

YP is translating this. It's more likely the other stories are lacking either a TL, an editor or are in QC.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

It's been two years now

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Is there still a chance for the remaining 2 chapters to get TLed?

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This is great, I hope the rest comes sometime!

To reply you must either login or sign up.