Forum › Soiree discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

:O!!!

adds to favs

She's got her finger burned or something? (Reference to a previous story with them?)
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/soiree#10

last edited at Jun 4, 2014 11:49PM

joined Apr 23, 2014

:O!!!

adds to favs

She's got her finger burned or something? (Reference to a previous story with them?)

Maybe. However, I don't remember her getting burned at all in the previous work, so perhaps their is a story before this one that has yet to be uploaded if not translated. Then again, this is a hotspring were talking about, so idktbh

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 12:07AM

joined Dec 31, 2010

Look at the page again. Hinako is biting down on her finger, which is why Sato licks it after.

joined Apr 23, 2014

Look at the page again. Hinako is biting down on her finger, which is why Sato licks it after.

Ah, I overlooked that. Thanks for clearing things up.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ah, I see.
So much small details (like the grab-release and undoing of braided hair: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/soiree#13 )

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 12:23AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This is hot. Thanks whoever translated these 2 doujins

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

P4 - Differentiation? Are they finding the area of the shadowed region on P3?

joined Apr 14, 2013

The cuteness never ends

joined Apr 12, 2014

sao cute

joined Mar 12, 2014

It's cute how Sato chan is younger and taller yet she's the one teaching Hinako at studying, lol Sato must be really smart:D

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Cute and hot!

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

I don't think so since Hina shows on a different coordinate system on the right page in P4, whereas in P3 the coordinate system is on the left page :P

joined Oct 3, 2013

I don't think so since Hina shows on a different coordinate system on the right page in P4, whereas in P3 the coordinate system is on the left page :P

Actually, the coordinate systems on both P3 and P4 are probably the same; Hina turned the book around so that Sato could see it :P

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

I think you guy should add "Soiree" and "Hiyori Geta" to a vol.

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

Will there be more?

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Actually, the coordinate systems on both P3 and P4 are probably the same; Hina turned the book around so that Sato could see it :P

Well I think basically the area can be evaluated by

Integral(0 to right-intersection-x, (top-line-height - parabola-height) * dx) - Integral(0 to lowerright-intersection-x, (bottom-line-height - parabola-height) * dx)

. But then again, what are we doing picking on such matters in a literally girls' love comic? :P

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Adorable :3 But it's a bit confusing, when Satoko managed to get undressed? And I really hope for both-sided sex next time, I'd love to see Satoko orgasming~ x3

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Will there be more?

From my side I don't know if there will be more since I only get the 'job offers', but I really hope there will! And of course we'd work on them with pleasure :3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's interesting that it's not obvious at the start that the two of them are a couple, but as the story progresses it becomes clear that they do have a romantic connection already although they hadn't had sex yet. A nice warm feeling to the writing of this one overall, I like it.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

It's interesting that it's not obvious at the start that the two of them are a couple, but as the story progresses it becomes clear that they do have a romantic connection already although they hadn't had sex yet. A nice warm feeling to the writing of this one overall, I like it.

Whenever you see a "studying at home together" scene, take it as a hint of a love development. I mean it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Whenever you see a "studying at home together" scene, take it as a hint of a love development. I mean it.

Except that I've seen a lot of manga where they aren't a couple before the studying scene. Which is what I was talking about, it isn't clear that they start out that way, but later reveals that they were already involved.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..am I the only one getting hot in here?...I love this original doujin, new fresh manga for me...

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I hope there will be more not just from the artist but also these two characters. They are so cute together >w<

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, that's what confused me about the "it'll hurt afterwards" scene, the word balloon is pointing at the wrong person! I couldn't figure out why Hina was saying that so it seemed to say "stop touching me" when it was actually Sato's line saying "stop biting your finger/holding back".

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Am I the only one who's a little bothered that the sex is a little one-sided? I know it happens often, but still.

To reply you must either login or sign up.