Forum › Lonesome discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

We finally get a full-length, non-NSFW RemiFlan...and it's not even RemiFlan. I guess Minakata is too much of a SakuRemi fan to really get away from that pairing.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Very dramatic. That was awesome. Minakata always makes good touhou doujins

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Pretty good. Can't say I like any of the pairings involved, but it's well made

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

We finally get a full-length, non-NSFW RemiFlan...and it's not even RemiFlan. I guess Minakata is too much of a SakuRemi fan to really get away from that pairing.

Its too bad. There are some people that like RemiFlan. Really like RemiFlan too....

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Too true. If anything, this is a Flan->Remi and Remi->Saku (or just RemiSaku/SakuRemi, since we don't know too much about their relationship here) doujin.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Bravo. I loved it.

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

For some reason reading the last line I felt a pang. Something about it is really melancholic.

last edited at May 26, 2014 6:02AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

For some reason reading the last line I felt a pang. Something about it is really melancholic.

You also happened to cut your sister neck and lick blood off her when you were young....?

Thought I am the only who did it....

last edited at May 26, 2014 10:58PM

I01_rx-0-unicorn-gundam-mobile-suit-gundam-sci-fi-anime-mecha-galaxy-anime
joined May 26, 2020

I was literally waiting for something like this

To reply you must either login or sign up.