Forum › Image Comments

Eleanor Invergraves
Eleanor
joined Feb 6, 2018
Dr9si97uiautiix-orig

I look at Mei and immediately reminded of Kuroneko in Cocytus (which is my favorite series of Kodama Naoko, too bad it's ended).

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015
Dvha7csvmaa8ixt-orig

^^Nah, Yuri is fine Libitina would be a problem tho.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015
[ainy77]%2066908073_p0

This is funny because Doremy was actually on top of Sagume in the lastest popularity vote...

last edited at Feb 6, 2018 6:29AM

joined Nov 14, 2014
Ds82uydumaa_mum-orig

YES MY SHIP. THE ULTIMATE OT3! I'd love to see some Yang in the middle though. Often when I come across bees schnees art (n-not that I was searching or anything, baka!) it's always Blake or Weiss in the middle. It's a rare occasion Yang is in the middle. But I did write a fanfic to self indulge >;3c

Love this artist and their RWBY work!

joined Nov 14, 2014
Ds82uydumaa_mum-orig

What do you call this team move Ruby? ;P

Adeptus%20machanicus
joined Mar 7, 2014
49538809_p1

@auikimaya Homora and Madoka are gayer.
Specifically, Homora is gayer.

joined Nov 14, 2014
Sfcw4a5

Okay but....only Honker's dad. No exceptions. lol

last edited at Feb 6, 2018 10:07AM

joined Nov 14, 2014
56356449_p2

This is probably one of my fav things ever.

joined Nov 14, 2014
C2tar6ovqaag7bt-orig

Why's Yang got a mustache? Lmao. I love this it's so cute. Yang is ultimate bae. (She ties for best girl on my list with Weiss.)

joined Nov 14, 2014
Freezerburn

M Y B A B I E S

joined Nov 14, 2014
Dogs

Zwei is best girl

joined Nov 14, 2014
47975229_p9

With Ruby, it's always treat. Yang comes in for the tricks. Lmao. Weiss can have both right? ;P

joined Nov 14, 2014
60036479_p0

YANGS CRYING. The sounds of hearts shattering was heard around the world. Let my bb be happy. ;-;

joined Nov 14, 2014
Demkct7uaaavfqx

Lmao I just adore this pairing. In fact I'd rank it in the top 5 favorite ships ever.

I think it's hilarious because it kinda parallels how Taiyang had children with both Raven and Summer while Qrow was fourth wheeled. Now Ruby is the fourth wheel while Yang dates Blake and Weiss, both her teammates. Lmaooo. I feel like Qrow and Ruby sit at the bar (Qrow with whiskey, Ruby with milk) and just sulk about how their blonde teammates are such a hot handful :D Yang is quite literally both of those words LMAO.

joined Nov 14, 2014
Tumblr_oogxaxbc3v1v0rfhvo1_1280

I have to wonder how these outraged people find these INCEST TAGGED pictures anyways.....closeted much???

ANYWAYS when did Yang become fucking Shakespeare? The dialogue sounds not so much like her. LOL. But honestly this is great. Possessive Yang is always welcome. Paired with her red eyes.....CATCH ME IM FAINTING!

joined Nov 14, 2014
__blake_belladonna_and_yang_xiao_long_rwby_drawn_by_ale_ale_halexxx__0c8e427eeb429f716966ec7ba5b19200

Lmao I don't let someone's cute artwork stop me from shipping something that's just terrible. Means theres less yuri to see for you :(

But here's a suggestion: instead of stopping shipping bumbleby why not just ship both??

Actually better suggestion: BEES SCHNEES<3

Also....get it Yang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Nov 14, 2014
Tumblr_opnf5zjkan1slmwqro1_1280

Lmao Weiss' default response to men.
Let's all be honest, the whole Neptune crush was a complete total bizarre disaster. She mistook him for a butch girl. LOL

I mean for real though, seeing Weiss shipping with a male character feels like a punch in my gut. But I love the ships she's in with over half the female characters in RWBY. Especially Yang and Ruby. ^^;

joined Nov 14, 2014
47257508_p5

YESSS the good stuff. My top RWBY ships:
1. Bees Schnees
2. Freezerburn/ Bumbleby the.

What can I say I don't like compromise or making decisions lmfao, I just take both.

joined Nov 14, 2014
Tumblr_ofa8rrmzfa1slmwqro1_1280

@lord-of-roses
Oh I see what you did there you sly fuck xD

LITTLE RED aka Ruby all over her. Lmao.

Weiss' look just murdered me. Someone press charges (but not Nora, she takes too much advantage of charges. :P)

joined Nov 14, 2014
__blake_belladonna_and_yang_xiao_long_rwby_drawn_by_bakki__61fc2e68092fab1bcd562b94c24258b4

I live and breathe for bottom! Yang.

Also @Random_Bird whats animal jingoism? What makes Yang a tiger (okay tiger faunus Yang tho) and Blake a dragon?

joined Nov 14, 2014
Tumblr_o4152v94ym1tsnc1bo1_1280

They're so cute. I absolutely LOVE this artists style. I would die if they tackled some bees schnees (Weiss/Yang/Blake) pairing.

joined Nov 14, 2014
Tumblr_nrc2x3qtgv1qfizj4o1_400

Okay this picture has a huge fatal flaw....
Theres no janitors at Beacon. They just have Glynda Goodwitch. Lmao. I can't believe she single handedly cleaned up the food massacre from Vol 2 Chapter 1.

Also, please, for the love of all that is holy and yuri and kind: fans of this pairing/artist please don't go to pictures of bumbleby just to comment you don't ship it. I don't want to be a petty bitch but I'm getting really irritated by it and want the feeling of relief of retaliation but I'm attempting taking the mature, peaceful, harmless, stress-free route and just making a little polite PSA here. Writing those comments on a ship you don't ship ruins enjoyment for others, and honestly it's plain unnecessary. I think we all come to this site to admire the art and chat with like minded individuals about the yuri blessed upon us. Going to a ships art you don't ship just to comment you don't ship it is like going to a bar in Boston and saying you're a Yankees fan. Them are basically fighting words. If you want to discuss why you don't ship said ship because of this ship/artist (as an example) perhaps you should post that thought here because it is more appropriate to do so? And you'd have a greater chance at chatting with like minded people about it rather than even unintentionally starting a "ship war."

Thank you for your consideration and time, and enjoy the yuri. :3

last edited at Feb 6, 2018 11:45AM

joined Nov 14, 2014
Literallyhot

This fucked me up cause this is actually the first time I've ever seen this ship and I'm a pure unabashed RWBY shipping slut. LMAO.

....I love it doe

joined Nov 14, 2014
Tumblr_neenk9dcmz1tbga7io1_1280

fixes glasses on nose and sternly analyzes picture

Yes, this appeals to all my interests. Fine piece of work. This will do for my research. coughs

joined Nov 14, 2014
Commission__pyrrha_s_presents_by_bakki-dauqalz

YAY WINTER IN SOME ART :D

This topic has been locked.