Forum › Pink for tear discussion

Bbdc0419e38b238dedd03df55fae45ce
joined Jul 21, 2024

So the two girls who were in a idol group together left the group and opened a cosmetic brand together... That's adorable good for them :)

joined Apr 20, 2021

So the two girls who were in a idol group together left the group and opened a cosmetic brand together... That's adorable good for them :)

Arent they just doing some sponsored modeling gig like advertisement and stuff?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Meh sequel to meh prequel. Meh.

Watanabe-_
joined Jun 10, 2023

Arent they just doing some sponsored modeling gig like advertisement and stuff?

Based on her comment on developing the mascara formula and the girls at the beginning, its Tsuki's own brand. Though with such a limited shade range (that shade range being: my girlfriend) it's probably a brand you buy for the name lol

((...she might just means for the photoshoot, but it's way funnier to think she made the whole line with only one person in mind))

joined Jan 22, 2017

"I'm so glad Ruirui is still alive..."

...Uh, am I not remembering Cry for the Moon right, or is this not an extreme thing to say about someone who simply quit being a pop star?

Teenagers are the worst.

joined May 3, 2014

so fucking true!

i’m just hate authors that pretend subtext and friendship is yuri, no one does that to shoujo or shounen or bloody yaoi

last edited at Oct 17, 2024 12:04AM

Bbdc0419e38b238dedd03df55fae45ce
joined Jul 21, 2024

so fucking true!

i’m just hate authors that pretend subtext and friendship is yuri, no one does that to shoujo or shounen or bloody yaoi

You make a good point. It feels like the fact that both characters are women is enough to keep their relationship unclear, often making you think it’s yuri when it’s just friendship. I think this happens because there’s a misconception that friendships between girls are always pure, and that idea carries over to their relationships. It’s unlikely to see this same misconception in yaoi, where the writer usually makes the fact that both characters are men a bigger focus, making the gay relationship feel like a stronger commitment.

last edited at Oct 17, 2024 12:49PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.