Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Took me a moment, but then...

NSFW, clearly.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

NSFW, clearly.

I always thought “Not Safe For Work” meant that someone passing by at work could glance at the screen and see explicit sexual visuals, not:

If The Boss Sat Down And Read This Carefully (And Was Aware Of Remote-Controlled Internal Vibrators),
They Would Understand That This Is A Sexual Situation

Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

I'm all for this. All that's missing now is the short one pulling a reversal and topping!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

NSFW, clearly.

I always thought “Not Safe For Work” meant that someone passing by at work could glance at the screen and see explicit sexual visuals, not:

If The Boss Sat Down And Read This Carefully (And Was Aware Of Remote-Controlled Internal Vibrators),

I'm pretty sure you know I wasn't that serious with this. :P

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

NSFW, clearly.

I'm pretty sure you know I wasn't that serious with this. :P

Yes, I was just riffing on “If you had to stop and think about it, it’s literally safe for work.”

last edited at Oct 2, 2022 8:04AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Click through it fast enough and it would deserve the “Animated” tag.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

yo is there more of these two?? anywhere else on the internet?? bc i need more of these two!! could make a series out of this.

933bf80e-a9e6-4126-841a-003d3da5076c
joined Jun 1, 2021

yo is there more of these two?? anywhere else on the internet?? bc i need more of these two!! could make a series out of this.

I’m like 99% certain that these characters are from a GL bdsm manwha, but i’ve completely forgotten the name of it. the pink haired girl was the brown-haired’s ceo, iirc

I’m like 99% certain that these characters are from a GL bdsm manwha, but i’ve completely forgotten the name of it. the pink haired girl was the brown-haired’s ceo, iirc

If you could remember, that would be friggin amazing. BDSM GL is my happy lesbian jam.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Ohey I just realized. These two are the ones that some people on TikTak were pitching a fit about cause they're like, six years apart in age or something. Came across a video poking at it, the author's response is great

Here's the webtoon page for the series.

933bf80e-a9e6-4126-841a-003d3da5076c
joined Jun 1, 2021

If you could remember, that would be friggin amazing. BDSM GL is my happy lesbian jam.

so BlueDsc got me, they aren’t from what I thought they were, they just look incredibly similar.

But I did find the manwha I was thinking of, so for those who want to read another BDSM GL story ft. a tall brown-haired boyish domme with glasses and a bob-cut pink-haired sub with blue eyes, it’s called Program Me.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

so BlueDsc got me, they aren’t from what I thought they were, they just look incredibly similar.

But I did find the manwha I was thinking of, so for those who want to read another BDSM GL story ft. a tall brown-haired boyish domme with glasses and a bob-cut pink-haired sub with blue eyes, it’s called Program Me.

Thanks for the sauce

Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

Ohey I just realized. These two are the ones that some people on TikTak were pitching a fit about cause they're like, six years apart in age or something. Came across a video poking at it, the author's response is great

Here's the webtoon page for the series.

Yeah, no. I'm pretty sure in your first link, that wasn't the author's reponse. The video shows a twitter screenshot of a tiktok, and that tiktok-er OP just stole the art. Seeing as Akio has never drawn genshin fanart, I doubt they would have "dilucseggs" as a tiktok handle.

Update: Just reached out to Akio in dm, confirmed that it was a reposter in the video.

To reply you must either login or sign up.