Forum › In Yuriful Classroom discussion

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Getting bored with the main couple already. I think this could benefit by adding a couple of characters and maybe a side couple?

There is no "main couple", this manga follows the relationship dynamics for an entire class of girls.

last edited at Jan 6, 2024 12:10AM

joined Feb 1, 2021

Getting bored with the main couple already. I think this could benefit by adding a couple of characters and maybe a side couple?

There is no "main couple", this manga follows the relationship dynamics for an entire class of girls.

I think that's the joke.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The good news is people who complained about all the other couples in A Kiss and a White Lily for My Dearest Girl will leave off this one pretty quickly. Pretty gutsy move including identical triplets, too. I loved the relationship chart! Best one I've ever seen from several angles. My favourite so far is Lifted-Up Girl.

In case anyone missed it, the charts get updated in several chapters.

They made a very well-designed chart even better. They shuffle a character or two over next to where the other figures in the chapter are.

last edited at Jan 9, 2024 8:47PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

In case anyone missed it, the charts get updated in several chapters.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

It's back! \o/
So is Mihiro's family name Hitachi like on the chart or Tokiwa like they say in the chapter?

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

Really fun

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The commentary was the best part, of course. :D

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

So is Mihiro's family name Hitachi like on the chart or Tokiwa like they say in the chapter?

ときわ / tokiwa is a non-standard reading for 常陸 (her name) in this chapter. ひたち / hitachi is the normal reading and is used elsewhere in the manga. If it's not a typo, it's probably a nickname or a joke based on overlapping Hitachi and Tokiwa train services or their namesakes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.