Forum › The Sales Rep Who Absolutely Won’t Come VS The Researcher Who Absolutely Wants to Make Her Come discussion

joined Sep 7, 2021

This author illustrates climaxes like nothing else.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

If someone told me that a 3D scan of my mouth made into a sex toy would be better for pleasing women than a suction vibrator I’d probably catch fire and explode right there.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

somehow im reminded by that sex toy that is always advertised in viral tweets along with the green tea mask

That's why Yoshikawa is a top saleswoman

omg hit tweet. check out the BEST vibrator from suctional.com/vibrator for the ladies out there. theyre the HOTTEST vibrator out there right now!!!

Legit, I keep seeing that thing going around on twitter in the randomest places. I can't tell if people are being sponsored, hacked, or it's a meme.

last edited at Sep 19, 2021 7:05PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Can confirm suction vibrators are worth a try.

joined Dec 21, 2016

somehow im reminded by that sex toy that is always advertised in viral tweets along with the green tea mask

That's why Yoshikawa is a top saleswoman

omg hit tweet. check out the BEST vibrator from suctional.com/vibrator for the ladies out there. theyre the HOTTEST vibrator out there right now!!!

Legit, I keep seeing that thing going around on twitter in the randomest places. I can't tell if people are being sponsored, hacked, or it's a meme.

sponsored

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

That was a fun one. I love when she pounced like a lioness. "Muuunnnch!"

joined Mar 3, 2017

Where's that „Adult Life“-Tag, I'm checking that daily and this should totally show up there +___+

joined Sep 22, 2015

Okay, so no one's gonna talk about the magically fixed glasses? No cracks anymore. So that's how it's done?! I shouldn't have thrown my old pair

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

DISCERNING VAGINA

last edited at May 26, 2022 3:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.