Forum › Fox Demon Maya and Human Claudine discussion

joined Mar 31, 2013

It's cute, but man, some of that speech bubble placement is cursed.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's cute, but man, some of that speech bubble placement is cursed.

At least the translation included numbers for some of the really bad ones. Looking at some of the artist's pixiv stuff I think text placement/planning is just a bit of a weak point for them.

joined Sep 19, 2015

Read left to right to left to right to up to right to left to left to right

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

It was alright, the art was good, but I felt it was meandering a bit? Going nowhere and everywhere at once, like they bring up getting married and then boom next page they're married, there was also lots of exposition, lots and lots of exposition.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

This is cute but physically difficult to read. The artist doesn't seem to understand paneling or bubble placement

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh heck, I just noticed this was a doujin. xD

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Chapter 4 is missing pages 4-5 D:

last edited at Mar 12, 2021 1:23AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

They're there now!

New%20drawing%20_%20aggie.io
joined Aug 15, 2019

I'm just questioning why the Claudine x Maya tag isn't here-

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I feel like this would be more successful if it weren't a Revue Starlight AU. Pretty much all the characters, especially Maya, are completely different from the source material. They might as well have been original characters.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

I feel like this would be more successful if it weren't a Revue Starlight AU. Pretty much all the characters, especially Maya, are completely different from the source material. They might as well have been original characters.

Exactly what I was thinking. They are so out of character, they might as well be different characters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.