Forum › Will These Words Reach You, Bonus Track #Harajuku discussion

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

there really ought to be an easier way to link the first part of one shot sequels. with a series, you can put it on the series page, but you cant do that with oneshots...

edit: also, i just read both of these, and they are so cute! i too would love a series.

last edited at Oct 3, 2020 6:25PM

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

there really ought to be an easier way to link the first part of one shot sequels. with a series, you can put it on the series page, but you cant do that with oneshots...

edit: also, i just read both of these, and they are so cute! i too would love a series.

You can just click on the author name.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

After reading the previous chapter and then this, I think I should read language gap yuri more often.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

The first one was so beautiful and so this one is <3

I love how the author shows that we don't need words to express love

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

C U T E !!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

YURI. SAVED. HISTORY

Thank you for noticing my pun.

that was just awesome )))

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

Noice

joined Jan 4, 2021

Supongamos que no me puse en modo fangirl cuando le dijo "tú me gustas" en español. Also, cotton candy means cotton candy. Good to know

joined Jan 4, 2021

Almost forgot that tan girl knew spanish lol. Also the word pequeno needs to be pequeño for pronounciation purposes. Cause when a spanish person reads it it sounds incorrect lol.

And man I can probably imagine that its hard for Japanese people to learn spanish, even if they adopted a few spanish/portuguese words to their language.

It was so weird to read "pequeno" instead "pequeño" kdkfkd i need more ñ words!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

And here I thought this was going to be a sequel about that idol who married a tribal islander girl...
Oh well, this was still great though.

OMG, YES! I started freaking out a bit because I never thought we would get one. I mean I love this one too, but man I wish that one had a sequel

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

AHHHHH SO PURE

To reply you must either login or sign up.