Forum › Genshin Impact!

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

I'm guessing all the gods will have demonic names from that book, and that Paimon is one of the old gods mentioned in the lore (or at least the remnants of one).

There's pictures comparing how Paimon's little headpiece looks like the thing the god from the beginning cut scene summoned. Also what Paimon wears is similar to what that same god was wearing. Really gets you thinking if she's like, a double agent that's fooling you this whole time. Maybe once we reach the end, Paimon ends up being the final boss lol.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Totally Not Voidqueen Kiana amirite guise?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm guessing all the gods will have demonic names from that book, and that Paimon is one of the old gods mentioned in the lore (or at least the remnants of one).

There's pictures comparing how Paimon's little headpiece looks like the thing the god from the beginning cut scene summoned. Also what Paimon wears is similar to what that same god was wearing. Really gets you thinking if she's like, a double agent that's fooling you this whole time. Maybe once we reach the end, Paimon ends up being the final boss lol.

Huh, I never noticed that. I doubt Paimon's an actual double agent but she's definitely connected in some way. Though if Paimon does somehow turn out to be the final I'd be fine with that too - and I'm saying that as someone who actually likes her.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Totally Not Voidqueen Kiana amirite guise?

It's a MIhoyo game so...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So earlier I mentioned the different crystal fragments having a bit of lore on their respective element's Archons. I looked them over at the alchemy bench, and it turns out that the highest-rarity form for them (ie the Gemstone) has the full quotes for them.

Barbatos:

Still, the winds change direction. Someday, they will blow towards a brighter future...Take my blessings and live leisurely from this day onwards.

Rex Lapis:

The currencies that flow through this land are my flesh and blood. For thus did I become the guarantor of the people's hard work, wisdom, and future. This is the trust I have placed in them. Betray it, and you taint my blood.

The Tsaritsa:

Sorry...to also have you shoulder the grievances of the world. Since you could endure my bitter cold, you must have the desire to burn? Then, burn away the whole world for me.

Considering she's the leader of the Fatui, this is probably a big hint towards what her Evil Plan™ is.

There's one for the other three elements/gods as well. The only one missing is the Dendro one, presumably since there aren't any characters using Dendro at the moment.

Also, I just thought this was funny. This is the item description for the Insulation Potion:

A potion that boosts Electro RES and keeps one from getting electroshocked.
Induces a tingling sensation when drank. However, it's principle is to fill the body with inversely-charged electrons to cancel out the damage from being electroshocked.

So this potion is literally just you drinking antimatter.

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 4:47AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also, I just thought this was funny. This is the item description for the Insulation Potion:

A potion that boosts Electro RES and keeps one from getting electroshocked.
Induces a tingling sensation when drank. However, it's principle is to fill the body with inversely-charged electrons to cancel out the damage from being electroshocked.

So this potion is literally just you drinking antimatter.

I'd worry more about where those particles came from...

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Well yesterday I learned that people with Visions apparently have the potential to become gods. However the MC doesn't have a Vision yet is more potent than many of the people we have met with Visions? Does this mean the MC has a secret yet unrevealed Vision considering they can use any element in the game (only two currently)?

joined Jul 26, 2016

^...wasn't it mentioned quite early on that as a Planeswalkerdimensional traveler from Somewhere Else the MC pretty much doesn't play by the same rulebook as the natives to begin with?

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

About Paimon, if in the end, she turns out to be the real villain, I'm going to feel really betrayed :(( then it kinda makes sense, I mean the siblings both have a Paimon, right? Or is it the same Paimon?

joined Jul 26, 2020

Welp, I've reached a point where I'm running out of Mora. Also the Crucible event is bugged. Sometimes people can't collect the cubes. It happened to me once and in a different match up, it happened to someone else.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Damn, just read through Venti's story quest. NGL that made me pretty emo, low-key shed a tear or two. Tbh two out of the three story quests (Jean's and Venti's) have made me like the character way more than before. I will look forward to when they add those to everyone else cause they were pretty good.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Some funny Qiqi shenanigans. I had no idea she was that short.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Some funny Qiqi shenanigans. I had no idea she was that short.

fukken lol'd

This is like some demented rerun of the OG Resident Evil lmao

joined Jul 26, 2016

Peripherally relevant but Genshin memes are spreading it seems. Balance change sheet for the Iron Saga patch that just dropped today has these entry headers:

Paimon (not emergency food)
Paimon·Gale (not emergency food)

...yeah. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
(It's a pretty nasty melee mecha in that game btw, Gale is the final kai upgrade form)

last edited at Oct 13, 2020 9:37AM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Sharing this cause cute

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Sharing this cause cute

It’s very cute. I requested that comic; hopefully it gets uploaded Friday.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

This site has really helped me in finding the Anemoculus that I've been missing. Right now I'm up to level 9 statue and am going to check the Windwail Highlands area soon. :)

joined Jul 26, 2020

I'm at AR38 and there's really not much to do after you knock out all the quests. I could go chest hunting but that sounds like a huge chore so I'm just gonna take things easy now, I think I'll only be doing daily commissions, using up all my resin, and do my mining every 3 days or so. I'm not gonna worry too much about doing Abyss until I can start farming 5 star artifacts at AR45. That might take another like, 2 weeks or something but hopefully that's when Xiao banner arrives. Then after that would be update 1.1 which will bring a lot more stuff to the game.

EDIT: Nvm I did some math and it'll take at least a month to get to AR45 with the EXP you get from doing your resin stuff + daily commissions. Well... guess I'll try farming for artifacts at AR40 instead. Ofc, I won't be farming in the domains, I'll be farming from the bosses since they have a higher chance of dropping 5 star artifacts at AR40.

last edited at Oct 16, 2020 7:48AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Rie Tanaka playing Lisa

"Don't make such lewd sounds!" *proceeds to add some*

GendoIkari Uploader
joined Jul 26, 2016

Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough

Paimon is properly a fish tho

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Paimon: I'm not a dildo too.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Found some Ningguang x Beidou fanart on Tumblr. Surprising considering how completely saturated with male characters that site is.

Tea Date
Idk what to name this

last edited at Oct 16, 2020 6:13PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Found some Ningguang x Beidou fanart on Tumblr. Surprising considering how completely saturated with male characters that site is.

Tea Date
Idk what to name this

Very nice. I don't actually have either of them (and haven't met either in the story yet) so this is probably wrong, but after talking to the people on Beidou's ship I'd like to imagine the reason Beidou's at Liyue Harbor is to see Ningguang.

joined Jul 26, 2016

^Literally only thing I know about Ning so far is her design is please step on me oneesama tier uwu

To reply you must either login or sign up.